• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice start Suns...

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Pacers are significant?

The Pacers haven't been significant since Miller retired. Their fans over inflated imagination has got them believing their farts smell like roses. It's almost endearing how delusion she is.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't understand the hate. Suns fans have never said anything about the Pacers. Maybe 7 quarters of ass whippin gets this gal on her period. Hey at least you won 1 quarter.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers haven't been significant sine Miller retired. Their fans over inflated imagination has got them believing their fats smell like roses. It's almost endearing how delusion she is.

Sure honey. You run with that. I will look for your team's success in the playoffs. And you might consider a longer skirt. You look like a slut. A very ugly one, which is a pretty disgusting combination.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't understand the hate. Suns fans have never said anything about the Pacers. Maybe 7 quarters of ass whippin gets this gal on her period. Hey at least you won 1 quarter.

It's either jealousy or the realization that the Pacers are far from a certainty to even make it to the finals.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pacers fans just like Pacers players are whiny bitches who can't take a L w/class

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did not like a lot of what I saw in terms of uncalled fouling, traveling and so forth. As was reviewed at our end. Still, you are right. Any team will take advantage. Especially on the road. I should not be angry at the Suns.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers fans just like Pacers players are whiny bitches who can't take a L w/class

Thing is I would expect this from fans of teams that are consistently in the playoffs year after year... but this is the Pacers we are talking about.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between IND and PHO...doesnt PHO have a finals appearance?

At least when Bos and lal give eachother shit the teams have accomplishments.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is I would expect this from fans of teams that are consistently in the playoffs year after year... but this is the Pacers we are talking about.

I think the other thing that angers me is that Green, in particular, was very effective in both games. He was completely worthless here and missed just about every important shot he took for us. Plumlee did not play all that much and Barbosa was equally worthless. Redemption of a sort for them, but really makes their lack of value to us for an entire season more galling. Can you relate?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between IND and PHO...doesnt PHO have a finals appearance?

At least when Bos and lal give eachother shit the teams have accomplishments.

We have two finals appearances. But our claim to fame is the 4th best all time winning %. Basically we are the best team to never win a title. lol