• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice Job WWE

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Give us a match that you have been hyping since the summer and for what???????????????????????

30 seconds of Dominaton?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Takeover Toronto was worth the price of the Network............................

I would not pay a dollar to watch Survivor Series again

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Give us a match that you have been hyping since the summer and for what???????????????????????

Supposedly Meltzer is saying Goldberg has signed on for more dates so this is apparently just the beginning.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE did us all a favor by making it 90 seconds instead of 20 minutes.

People wanted to see Goldberg kick ass like he used too and that's what WWE gave you, no wanted to see Goldberg vs Lesnar in a 20 minute wrestling match. He came back for nostalgia and that's what people wanted.

The main event was the 70 minute SD vs Raw Tag match.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Goldberg said in August he just had double knee surgery and he said he hurt his shoulder on Raw a week ago, he probably couldn't work a match.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I thought the Elimination match was fun as hell and sets up a few interesting angles going forward. Nice moment for the Wyatts.
The Goldberg/Lesnar match doesn't make any sense to me. They've given Lesnar an Andre the Giant push and it ends in a squash match to a 50 yr old retired wrestler?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really thinking on paying another 10 bucks, and it was probably a great 2 minutes, but they lost me with the brand split and even Goldberg could not get me back.

If this was Goldbergs last match, its truly the way he should go out, not like they did Sting.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you take the same guy whom you allowed to Beat the Streak and then job him out in two minutes to a 50+ year old man who hasn't wrestled a match in some 14 years?

Are you kidding me?

Of course, I did warn this board when they first announced this match what happened the first time these two faced off at Wrestlemania.

Hopefully, this will be the last we ever hear Goldberg or Brock Lesnar mentioned in WWE ever again.

Sadly, something tells me this will lead to Goldberg being in the WWE Hall of Fame.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you take the same guy whom you allowed to Beat the Streak and then job him out in two minutes to a 50+ year old man who hasn't wrestled a match in some 14 years?

Are you kidding me?

Of course, I did warn this board when they first announced this match what happened the first time these two faced off at Wrestlemania.

Hopefully, this will be the last we ever hear Goldberg or Brock Lesnar mentioned in WWE ever again.

Sadly, something tells me this will lead to Goldberg being in the WWE Hall of Fame.

You also need to remember all that internal bleeding Brock dealt with in the UFC. He was decimated by body shots in that final match before the "comeback". There could be a story line thru this.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure why anyone would think that Goldberg working a 15+ minute match would've be a good thing (remember the last time they faced, and it wouldn't have been long before the 'this is boring' chants).

Goldberg at his best and most popular was in matches during his WCW run where he'd bulldoze through the competition, so it makes sense that they'd try to make a match similar to that.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you kidding me?

Why is Goldberg being in the WWE HOF sad? There are a lot of far less deserving wrestlers already in. If Vince wants to put Goldberg in his HOF, I have no problem with it!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone would think that Goldberg working a 15+ minute match would've be a good thing (remember the last time they faced, and it wouldn't have been long before the 'this is boring' chants).

Goldberg at his best and most popular was in matches during his WCW run where he'd bulldoze through the competition, so it makes sense that they'd try to make a match similar to that.
Good point but a less than 2 minute match against The Beast isn't a good thing either. IMO about 5 minutes seems right for these 2.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point but a less than 2 minute match against The Beast isn't a good thing either. IMO about 5 minutes seems right for these 2.

My only thing is, they could've done that with say, Cena, Reigns, Jericho or someone like that. It just seems weird that they have built Lesnar up to the point where he only beatable if someone cheats to win then have Goldberg squash him. A nice little feud with Bray and Goldberg would've made sense as it would mostly involved out of ring stuff then eventually led to Goldberg smashing him in a minute.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only thing is, they could've done that with say, Cena, Reigns, Jericho or someone like that. It just seems weird that they have built Lesnar up to the point where he only beatable if someone cheats to win then have Goldberg squash him. A nice little feud with Bray and Goldberg would've made sense as it would mostly involved out of ring stuff then eventually led to Goldberg smashing him in a minute.
Hasn't Bray suffered enough from bad booking?

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brock had little to lose from this match (since people will always see him as a beast/top guy) so it's a logical pick. Putting someone like Bray in that match would only hurt and bury them further.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing with a quick upset is that it'll get more people talking....just looking at how UFC is, the surprise finishes that last a minute at the ones that people remember/talk about the most, so it's likely that they wanted that reaction.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing with a quick upset is that it'll get more people talking....just looking at how UFC is, the surprise finishes that last a minute at the ones that people remember/talk about the most, so it's likely that they wanted that reaction.
That is exactly what Vince was going for. However, short term that's great but long term when Goldberg is retired again then what???

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exactly what Vince was going for. However, short term that's great but long term when Goldberg is retired again then what???

I still remember Terry Allen "Magnum TA" just dominating and pinning guys in 6 seconds. He was before goldberg. They ruined Goldbergs myth by trying to write him 23-40 minute matches. Thats the goldberg I want to remember.

I just dont know how this is gonna work, Goldberg to win the rumble, get the title shot at the wrestlemania, but still has to give Lesnar a rematch for the drubbing Brock took for his good buddy. Is that gonna push this back to summerslam?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Goldberg being in the WWE HOF sad? There are a lot of far less deserving wrestlers already in. If Vince wants to put Goldberg in his HOF, I have no problem with it!

This is true.

It's got Drew Carry What's-His-Face in it.

Vince's Hall of Fame really is dismissed by 90% of wrestling fans that came along before the Attitude Era anyways.