• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nhl playoffs

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hell of a game. With how Henrik was playing I thought they might sneak out a win.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game had a bunch of rangers fans that wanted to kill me it's hard to contain yourself when a game is that intense. LA really stepped it up in OT you knew it was a matter of time with that much pressure being put on the queen

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At times I got the gut wrenching feeling that only Devils playoffs games bring out. Intense game for sure.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That was the best game Ive seen in awhile..depressing to watch that after watching what I saw on the ice from the Devils this season.

Decent run for the Rangers..Henrik is amazing but its no surprise he couldnt carry them over a team as good as LA.

Kings are built for the playoffs..size , skill and a great goalie. Deadly.

seriously seeing how they went back and forth i was thinking to myself that there was noway the devils could match either teams speed grit or skill. we are in serious trouble unless a miracle happens this summer.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it Cup... we are no where near that caliber of a team with what we have on the ice... no way we could of hanged with either the kings or the Rags in that Cup final.... they both looked great... although I am so happy the Rags and queen henry lost.... but great games none the less...

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said at the beginning the rag$ would win as many games as lundquist could steal and that was it. The Kings were a much better team

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I said at the beginning the rag$ would win as many games as lundquist could steal and that was it. The Kings were a much better team

I agree and also said the same thing.
I wonder how the Rangers would do without him. Still decent team, but no doubt he carried them these playoffs, and all the other seasons.
Rangers always seemed to have good goalies. Even Richter. Everybody remembers Messier, but Richter was main reason they won cup in 94. I dont care what anybody says.