• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL Players Mock LeBron James Via Twitter

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not bash Chris Paul, or his boy Blake Griffin?

Hell, what about every player in the "NBA"?

Hmmmmm...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I was going to say. Rugby is no joke.

As far as the article go, it might be old, but it is dead on. Lebron is known for exaggerating his injuries. He makes that dumb face like he is in so much pain.

I don't think he's making a face. He just looks like that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, Lone Granger was talking shit the entire season and now that his team looks like an abortion, he doesn't care anymore about basketball.

Also, excellent job bringing shit up from about two years ago. Took you a while.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if any of you have seen a picture of Ducks Foward Ryan Getzlaf recently, but he was hit in the face by a slapshot from Stars Forward Tyler Seguin. It took 36 stiches to close the cut. He played 2 days later in the next game. I have a hard time believing ANY NBA player wouldn't miss any time due to an injury like that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if any of you have seen a picture of Ducks Foward Ryan Getzlaf recently, but he was hit in the face by a slapshot from Stars Forward Tyler Seguin. It took 36 stiches to close the cut. He played 2 days later in the next game. I have a hard time believing ANY NBA player wouldn't miss any time due to an injury like that.

They also play with pads and visors.

For the record, NBA players often get stitches in-game. Just last month Dunleavy got 10 stitches at halftime and played the 2nd half.

I'm not comparing that to Getzlaf's injury, I'm just saying the toughness of hockey players and the weakness of nba players is often wildly exaggerated.