• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL Players Mock LeBron James Via Twitter

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU'RE A TROLL. Everyone on here knows it

You bring nothing to the NBA Board. You're just as bad as Sman and others who were sent to fouled out

I talk about anything basketball related if something interests me. Calm down, LeBron is still alive and you can still watch him play.

reverse-1275905143_raging-midget.gif

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If fact, LeBron has gotten worse at his bitch tactics. He is helping ruin the NBA for everyone who isn't a Heat "fan""

Then why are you watching the N.B.A.?
Watch the hockey playoffs (are they even on TV?).

Typical hockey hater comment :L

Bet you didn't know that nearly half the NHL arena's had sold out games all year, the NBA barely had 8, keep telling me NHL is in the bottom.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey players>>>>> any other sport players. They're just built a different way. Toughest athletes in all of sports.

IMO its Rugby. My son plays it and its brutal. No equipment

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol was this a 30 for 30 "things that happened 2 years ago"?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is what I was going to say. Rugby is no joke.

As far as the article go, it might be old, but it is dead on. Lebron is known for exaggerating his injuries. He makes that dumb face like he is in so much pain.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right, they are. I have played every sport, and played hockey since I was a kid, and none of the other sports have athletes as tough as hockey players.

Football players are still the toughest. End of story

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football players are still the toughest. End of story

1. You play hockey on rock-hard ice, not soft grass, if you get hit and fall down; that's twice the damage.

2. You play hockey with a weapon; a stick. You can get slashed and hooked, and it hurts--a lot.

3. Hockey is played with a hard rubber puck that flies at up to 110 mph. Hockey players block shots all the time, trust me, it hurts a lot to get up from being struck by a puck going 100 mph.

4. In hockey there are boards and glass. Players can get checked face first into the boards and break several bones in their face. In football, you can get hit, but once again you just fly out onto the soft grass. AND there are full face masks in football, not so in hockey.

5. There 82 games in a hockey season, there are only 16 in a football season.

6. There is actual fighting in hockey. Yes, it is legal to punch people. Not so in football.

Let me add that in football, players don't suffer facial lacerations, but if they did, they would probably miss the remainder of the game. In hockey players suffer facial lacerations all the time. You go to the bench, get stitched up, and you're right back on the ice, never missing a shift.

Look at hockey faces compared to football faces....... big difference in which ones have more teeth.

I have played both sports. I can tell you haven't. Hockey players are tougher. The sport is tougher.

Last edited by a moderator:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You play hockey on rock-hard ice, not soft grass, if you get hit and fall down; that's twice the damage.

2. You play hockey with a weapon; a stick. You can get slashed and hooked, and it hurts--a lot.

3. Hockey is played with a hard rubber puck that flies at up to 110 mph. Hockey players block shots all the time, trust me, it hurts a lot to get up from being struck by a puck going 100 mph.

4. In hockey there are boards and glass. Players can get checked face first into the boards and break several bones in their face. In football, you can get hit, but once again you just fly out onto the soft grass. AND there are full face masks in football, not so in hockey.

6. There is actual fighting in hockey. Yes, it is legal to punch people. Not so in football.

Let me add that in football, players don't suffer facial lacerations, but if they did, they would probably miss the remainder of the game. In hockey players suffer facial lacerations all the time. You go to the bench, get stitched up, and you're right back on the ice, never missing a shift.

Look at hockey faces compared to football faces....... big difference in which ones have more teeth.

I have played both sports. I can tell you haven't. Hockey players are tougher. The sport is tougher.

:agree:Hockey players take a lot punishment, far beyond any other sport IMO. I grew up playing Hockey & it's much more physical than football & it's non stop for 3 periods.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, So Minny Mights count as being tough? I know plenty of hockey players in the "beer league" who were overweight, out of shape, not so sure I'd consider them "tough". Nice generalization.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical hockey hater comment :L

Bet you didn't know that nearly half the NHL arena's had sold out games all year, the NBA barely had 8, keep telling me NHL is in the bottom.

I don't anything hockey because I don't watch it.

I'm sure there are many passionate hockey fans...great.

All I asked was are the games even televised.

I just looked at my local paper.

NBA on ESPN all day.
2 hockey games tonight on NBCSN ( whatever the heck that is).

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never once had an alt name on another account on the same board. Not here, not ESPN, not on any board. Ask any mod on any board that knows me. And I know you know me as Lone Granger on another board as well, Jim Doors. Don't bother with that nonsense.

:lies

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no level of fucking up that can make the NHL less of a joke than the NBA. Even Lebron as the face of the league doesn't come close to the absolute joke of a sport that is hockey.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rugby is up there.

But hockey players are some fucking pussies. Even soccer players are tougher than hockey players.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey sucks donkey ass. Do they even get paid for playing? Football or Rugby are the toughest sports.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, So Minny Mights count as being tough? I know plenty of hockey players in the "beer league" who were overweight, out of shape, not so sure I'd consider them "tough". Nice generalization.

I'll bet you could find out of shape players in a flag football league too. But the discussion seemed to me to clearly be about the versions of the rules used in professional leagues.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I played both hockey and rugby all through my high school years and in college (although I stopped playing rugby after my sophomore year) and I personally think that you take more of a beating playing hockey. Both are tough sports obviously but the hits in hockey are so much harder for a few reasons. One is that you're required to wrap up when you tackle in rugby. Obviously there are times where this (illegally) doesn't happen but the majority of tackles fit this model. Another is that while there are occasional situations (receiving a kick for instance) where a tackler may have a good running start at you the vast majority of the hitting happens within a pretty tight area so the tackler can't line you up and cream you in the same way that a hockey player can when he's flying into the zone on the forecheck or something like that. And while it's probably not an enormous difference NHL players are also able to accelerate and skate faster than rugby players can run, which also affects the power of the hits.

But the important point here is really that yes, basketball is a big time pussy sport.