• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL Players Mock LeBron James Via Twitter

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NHL Players Mock LeBron James' Leg Cramp Via Twitter, Question NBA's Toughness | Bleacher Report

"Lebron James is embarrassing himself and the NBA or actually all athletes,” - Ryan Potulny, Forward of the Washington Capitals.

"I wonder what kind of face LeBron would make if he took a slapper off the laces?" Blake Wheeler, Forward of the Winnipeg Jets.

"We get it Lebron, it doesn’t hurt when you’re running around but it looks unbearable when the cameras are close up during the timeouts" - Nick Bonino, Center of the Anaheim Ducks.

146575444_crop_north.jpg

LeBron James checked out of game 4 of the NBA finals in the closing minutes with what was reported as "leg cramps." Many people, myself included, criticized James for not getting back in what was perhaps the most important moment of his career.

Luckily for James, the Heat went on to win Game 4 and take a commanding 3-1 series lead in the NBA Finals, leaving him one win away from his first ever championship.

NHL players, who are known for their toughness, did not find James' injury to be too serious, and many players criticized him via Twitter. Here are some examples:

"Lebron James is embarrassing himself and the NBA or actually all athletes,” - Ryan Potulny, Forward of the Washington Capitals.

"I wonder what kind of face LeBron would make if he took a slapper off the laces?" Blake Wheeler, Forward of the Winnipeg Jets.

"We get it Lebron, it doesn’t hurt when you’re running around but it looks unbearable when the cameras are close up during the timeouts" - Nick Bonino, Center of the Anaheim Ducks.

The 2010 number one overall draft pick Taylor Hall took a shot at the entire NBA - "So much flopping going on.. Wondering what these bball players would do if they got a skate in the face haha."

I honestly think this is hilarious. I do believe that LeBron was exaggerating his injury, and it was hysterical to me how the announcers kept talking about the courage he had to stay in the game. Please.

Wayne Simmonds of the Philadelphia Flyers took a slap shot to the face in the playoffs and missed one shift. LeBron has a cramp and misses the biggest two minutes of his career.

My personal opinion is that the NBA has gotten weaker and weaker as time has gone on. I remember back when the Detroit Pistons were relevant, and they played hard-nosed, aggressive, fun to watch basketball. The NBA now is all about flopping and trying to draw fouls over any contact. It's honestly unwatchable to me.

Take this with a grain of salt NBA fans, as I am a huge fan of the NHL, and I accept that your sport is more popular than mine. I know that diving does occur occasionally in hockey as well.

But the NHL implemented a diving penalty in order to control that. The NBA has done nothing to prevent all the flops and lack of toughness in the league.

It makes me laugh how Heat "fans" always defend their God LeBron James when they hear other teams fans talk trash about him, when it's not just us that think he's a bitch. EVERYONE thinks he's a bitch. Even other athletes. Remember Heat "fans", this article may be old, but it is still very relevant. If fact, LeBron has gotten worse at his bitch tactics. He is helping ruin the NBA for everyone who isn't a Heat "fan".

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey players>>>>> any other sport players. They're just built a different way. Toughest athletes in all of sports.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey players>>>>> any other sport players. They're just built a different way. Toughest athletes in all of sports.

You are right, they are. I have played every sport, and played hockey since I was a kid, and none of the other sports have athletes as tough as hockey players.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If fact, LeBron has gotten worse at his bitch tactics. He is helping ruin the NBA for everyone who isn't a Heat "fan""

Then why are you watching the N.B.A.?
Watch the hockey playoffs (are they even on TV?).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't Lebron is the best player to mock considering he almost played in every game for the last 5 years excluding meaningless games in the final week of the season

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad that Pacers fans have to bring up stuff from 2 years ago.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad that Pacers fans have to bring up stuff from 2 years ago.

As I said the other day.....The guy is an obvious troll and I don't why moderators doesn't do anything with him. All the other trolls from the NBA board who came over from ESPN were banned except for him.

Playoffs are less than an hour away and you bring up something from 2 years ago?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If fact, LeBron has gotten worse at his bitch tactics. He is helping ruin the NBA for everyone who isn't a Heat "fan""

Then why are you watching the N.B.A.?
Watch the hockey playoffs (are they even on TV?).

I don't watch as much of the NBA anymore, because of exactly what I just said. It's pathetic a lot of the time.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't Lebron is the best player to mock considering he almost played in every game for the last 5 years excluding meaningless games in the final week of the season

You disagree with what was said about him in the OP? LOL. Not surprised.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said the other day.....The guy is an obvious troll and I don't why moderators doesn't do anything with him. All the other trolls from the NBA board who came over from ESPN were banned except for him.

Playoffs are less than an hour away and you bring up something from 2 years ago?

He'd just make another alt screen name like before.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What, I should be banned because you are always on your period? Quit lying about LeBron, BK. You aren't the worst Heat "fan" here, but you still find a way to ride LeBron's dick. You must really love it.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't referring to change of name with same account

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares about what some hockey player said in 2010 & 2011?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't referring to change of name with same account

I have never once had an alt name on another account on the same board. Not here, not ESPN, not on any board. Ask any mod on any board that knows me. And I know you know me as Lone Granger on another board as well, Jim Doors. Don't bother with that nonsense.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What, I should be banned because you are always on your period? Quit lying about LeBron, BK. You aren't the worst Heat "fan" here, but you still find a way to ride LeBron's dick. You must really love it.

YOU'RE A TROLL. Everyone on here knows it

You bring nothing to the NBA Board. You're just as bad as Sman and others who were sent to fouled out

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they think differently now? I doubt that. They just stopped paying attention to it because it's a joke to them.

Have a nice day.

Why should anyone care if they think differently now? It obvious had no effect on Lebron or the Heat as they're the 2 time champs and are in prime position to 3peat