• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Week #12 TV Schedule

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this is going to be a red zone week for the early game in our house.

The late game is a given for all of us. At my house we are going to be watching it with a heavy heart. A good friend of mine from Dallas lost his battle with cancer this past Monday. We had plans for him and his wife to come to New England to go to the game with us this weekend. When the season started we found out about his illness, and the plans had to be cancelled. And now that he has passed, I won't even be able to poke back and forth with each other leading up to, and during the game.

Some of you may recall the FFFL chat room on MSN NFL page way back in the day.

RIP "Ogre"

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The late game is a given for all of us. At my house we are going to be watching it with a heavy heart. A good friend of mine from Dallas lost his battle with cancer this past Monday. We had plans for him and his wife to come to New England to go to the game with us this weekend. When the season started we found out about his illness, and the plans had to be cancelled. And now that he has passed, I won't even be able to poke back and forth with each other leading up to, and during the game.

RIP "Ogre"
sorry for your lose

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RIP "Ogre"
:rip:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RIP "Ogre"

Sorry man

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RIP "Ogre"

Bummer

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RIP "Ogre"
My condolences man

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have liked to say more.
or talked about about more.
or simply made a better piece.
but fact is. (with most of us)
we really dont know. (even though I would really like to say more)
I would like to make piece with the real that brings up their pain!
I honestly wish I could share it with you.
So you didnt have to deal with it on your own.
I am there....... If you need me. I know you wont! but I am there

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great I'm stuck with the fag Bears and Giants instead of a much better game in Seattle/Philly.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you all for the condolences, it's much appreciated.

I should have worded it better though, part of why I posted it was to see if anyone recognized his name, or recalled the FFFL group, Football Friends For Life, on the old MSN NFL chat room, back in the late 90's early 2000's

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RIP "Ogre"
us2G3J27hfJTfP7K8