• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL TV Schedule Week #16

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid Saturday & Sunday night games. :nod:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SAT games I will miss (no NFLN, and not missing it), at a Xmas party Sat night anyway. With ATL on the road, we get the best early SUN, HOU @ PHI, and the feature 4p game PIT @ NO, and the primetime SUN game....that's plenty football.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SAT games I will miss (no NFLN, and not missing it), at a Xmas party Sat night anyway. With ATL on the road, we get the best early SUN, HOU @ PHI, and the feature 4p game PIT @ NO, and the primetime SUN game....that's plenty football.

HAVE a holly, jolly Christmas!
It's the best time of th'yeaaar!
I dont know, if there'll be snow,
But have a cup of beeer!

*wags finger while slowly rotating in circle*

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sirree.

I won't miss any Sat or Sun games but that Monday game is in jeopardy. Have to go to the outlaws for dinner.

And it's only Oak-Den anyway.

I have to work a half day on Monday, wife had to work a full day, we usually do Christmas Eve for the larger family get together, so we got the larger family to agree to do Christmas get together on Sunday at our house, then POTUS Trump said that Fed employees at the VA will get Monday off, and Boom! Christmas on Sunday, I'm bagging Monday, already have Tuesday.

Going to be a bit hung over for a few days.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAVE a holly, jolly Christmas!
It's the best time of th'yeaaar!
I dont know, if there'll be snow,
But have a cup of beeer!

*wags finger while slowly rotating in circle*

I'm sorry, were you saying something? I wasn't paying attention while looking at your av.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to work a half day on Monday, wife had to work a full day, we usually do Christmas Eve for the larger family get together, so we got the larger family to agree to do Christmas get together on Sunday at our house, then POTUS Trump said that Fed employees at the VA will get Monday off, and Boom! Christmas on Sunday, I'm bagging Monday, already have Tuesday.

Going to be a bit hung over for a few days.

I never drink to excess any more. No upside.

I have an off switch....

I got caught in a frickin' hurricane yesterday, didn't get home till 3 AM, so I didn't work today and am off till Jan 2.....

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sirree.

I won't miss any Sat or Sun games but that Monday game is in jeopardy. Have to go to the outlaws for dinner.

And it's only Oak-Den anyway.

Sunday night is in somewhat Jeopardy. Yearly Housewarming party.

Work both Monday and Chinese food dinner at my mom's cousins.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have an off switch....

I got caught in a frickin' hurricane yesterday, didn't get home till 3 AM, so I didn't work today and am off till Jan 2.....

That was a bastard last night. Ours went out 7:48 and didn't get turned on till 3am

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a bastard last night. Ours went out 7:48 and didn't get turned on till 3am

I was at Whiskey Creek store (home of world famous ice cream cones...) when shit hit the fan around 2 PM?? 1/2 hour from home but nope. Gusts from the west at 160 kph were knocking down firs like pylons.

The little pecker pole trees would bend but the bigger ones would break 30' up. One just missed the gas pumps.

Closet I've ever come to a war zone.

I drive the road between home and Nanaimo twice a day and had driven it that AM. But less than 24 hours later I barely knew where I was when I could eventually follow a green goat path to get home.

It was surreal.

If you know Cameron Lake, it had 6' waves and it is not a large body of water.

When I finally got home I was so buzzed I couldn't sleep.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at Whiskey Creek store (home of world famous ice cream cones...) when shit hit the fan around 2 PM?? 1/2 hour from home but nope. Gusts from the west at 160 kph were knocking down firs like pylons.

The little pecker pole trees would bend but the bigger ones would break 30' up. One just missed the gas pumps.

Closet I've ever come to a war zone.

I drive the road between home and Nanaimo twice a day and had driven it that AM. But less than 24 hours later I barely knew where I was when I could eventually follow a green goat path to get home.

It was surreal.

If you know Cameron Lake, it had 6' waves and it is not a large body of water.

When I finally got home I was so buzzed I couldn't sleep.

Good to hear you are alright.

Walked through a bit on my way to work

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have an off switch....

I should ammend that to hungover equating to tired. I don't actually get ruined, I can't stay awake late enough to get that drunk. But there will be days of partying nonetheless.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn you and your sensical measuring system!
iu