• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL to have Deflation Investigation done in 2-3 Days

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's not the only one. Aikman (who I have lost all respect for) is just as bad. The other dirtbags that were so riled up were no surprise, the likes of Bettis and that certain former Ratbird are at the top of the list.

Let's be fair, a lot of these guys may have been over reacting to misinformation. I'm fine with some of those guys revising their sentiment based on the true facts. The unfortunate part is a lot of guys never reconciled the exact nature of what spygate was and still think it was about cheating. The final report on spygate clearly stated a violation occurred which did not create a competitive advantage. Why? because recording the signals was fine, recording them from the field was not...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be fair, a lot of these guys may have been over reacting to misinformation. I'm fine with some of those guys revising their sentiment based on the true facts. The unfortunate part is a lot of guys never reconciled the exact nature of what spygate was and still think it was about cheating. The final report on spygate clearly stated a violation occurred which did not create a competitive advantage. Why? because recording the signals was fine, recording them from the field was not...[/QUOTE]

They cannot hear the truth if they scream cheater loud enough and often enough.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be fair, a lot of these guys may have been over reacting to misinformation. I'm fine with some of those guys revising their sentiment based on the true facts. The unfortunate part is a lot of guys never reconciled the exact nature of what spygate was and still think it was about cheating. The final report on spygate clearly stated a violation occurred which did not create a competitive advantage. Why? because recording the signals was fine, recording them from the field was not...

Fair? When these guys jump on the first bit of information like they did I'm not going to be fair with them. Fuck 'em all!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, the NFL's investigation has not been able to find any person in the Patriot's organization at fault for the deflation of the footballs during the game last Sunday. It's about to start getting very interesting. All television network, NFL Network, Patriot security and any other photos or film are going to be reviewed, frame by frame. Every single person on the sideline will be identified. Each person identified will have had to have a legitimate reason for being on the sideline.

Sounds like maybe they're starting to look to see if it might possibly be someone from outside the Patriot organization. Like maybe a Colt or Raven employee....???

I just finished watching the Patriot/Colt AFCCG again. Funny.....the Patriots score 28 points in the second half after leading at the half 17-7. More interesting is that Brady came out in the second half and went 8-8 comp-letting passes for nearly more yardage than he threw for in the first half.
With properly inflated ball, Brady was even better than he was in the first half with under inflated balls. Strange..............the Patriots cheated so that Brady would perform worse.................They deflated the balls so the Colts could go to the Super Bowl?? I just can't connect the dots.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, the NFL's investigation has not been able to find any person in the Patriot's organization at fault for the deflation of the footballs during the game last Sunday. It's about to start getting very interesting. All television network, NFL Network, Patriot security and any other photos or film are going to be reviewed, frame by frame. Every single person on the sideline will be identified. Each person identified will have had to have a legitimate reason for being on the sideline.

Sounds like maybe they're starting to look to see if it might possibly be someone from outside the Patriot organization. Like maybe a Colt or Raven employee....???

I just finished watching the Patriot/Colt AFCCG again. Funny.....the Patriots score 28 points in the second half after leading at the half 17-7. More interesting is that Brady came out in the second half and went 8-8 comp-letting passes for nearly more yardage than he threw for in the first half.
With properly inflated ball, Brady was even better than he was in the first half with under inflated balls. Strange..............the Patriots cheated so that Brady would perform worse.................They deflated the balls so the Colts could go to the Super Bowl?? I just can't connect the dots.

it would be so sweet if it turned out to be some dumb ass minion of John Harbaugh's. But that shit only happens in movies. Still.....

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: NFL investigation has ?zeroed in? on Patriots locker room attendant | ProFootballTalk

Who else they going to "zero in" on, the cheerleaders? The attendant gets the balls before kickoff. What's with all the cloak and dagger by the league? Are they milking it (media) for all it's worth based on these "leaks'?

Frankly, I want to know the facts - How much those balls were deflated on average. If it's 1PSI, I don't see a motive.

They better hope they find something, else they will all look like bumbling idiots.

data

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that no-one is discussing this... HeadSmart Labs. If valid, it should be repeatable... and also would mean that if balls are inflated indoors @ 75F - every ball in the previous game in NE (@20F) would have been out of spec. - including Baltimore's and including the kicking balls. If the results are valid, it would also mean that most footballs in use either in 100+F or below 50F gametime conditions should be out of spec by halftime.

They found for a 25F drop in temp the balls lost 1.1PSI on average and a further 0.7F from being wet.

https://uploads.strikinglycdn.com/f...dSmartLabs_The_Science_Behind_DeflateGate.pdf

Assumptions: The balls were inflated at 75F (not outdoor ambient), does not explain the Colts footballs being in spec - Unless they were measured after they were brought back to room temp.

Lots of info being withheld, except incriminatory leaks. Kraft has a right to be pissed if they can't find proof.

If the NFL isn't transparent about this in the end, they need to grab a 2-1/2" fire hose and give the NFL front office an enema.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Beech of CBS Sports.com reports that the ball attendant of the Patriots stopped into the men's room for 90 seconds on his way to the field. Every football deflating expert in the world has come forward and stated that deflating 11 footballs in 90 seconds is very possible. They claim it's easy for someone who's done it before. The big problem is that there are no cameras in the men's room.
So now there are several questions....

1. Was Tom Brady in the bathroom for those 90 seconds??
2. Did the attendant have a stopwatch with an alarm that rang after 90 seconds regardless of how many ball he was able to deflate?
3. If the attendant had to go poop, did he take the balls into the toilet with him and deflate the balls to give himself more air to breath?
4. Did the attendant have 11 deflated balls waiting in the bathroom that he knew he was going to switch? IF so, who then removed the good balls??
5. OR...did he just go into the bathroom, take a piss, wash and dry his hands and take all 24 footballs out to the field just as they were before he took a piss??

How many men will the NFL fill with liquid, and time how long it takes them to unzip their pants, take a piss, zip their pants, wash their hands, rinse their hands, dry their hands, pick up a bag of 24 footballs and walk out the door?

I don't know about any of you, but it takes me about three minutes to go pee. Then again, I sit when I go pee.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Beech of CBS Sports.com reports that the ball attendant of the Patriots stopped into the men's room for 90 seconds on his way to the field. Every football deflating expert in the world has come forward and stated that deflating 11 footballs in 90 seconds is very possible. They claim it's easy for someone who's done it before. The big problem is that there are no cameras in the men's room.
So now there are several questions....

1. Was Tom Brady in the bathroom for those 90 seconds??
2. Did the attendant have a stopwatch with an alarm that rang after 90 seconds regardless of how many ball he was able to deflate?
3. If the attendant had to go poop, did he take the balls into the toilet with him and deflate the balls to give himself more air to breath?
4. Did the attendant have 11 deflated balls waiting in the bathroom that he knew he was going to switch? IF so, who then removed the good balls??
5. OR...did he just go into the bathroom, take a piss, wash and dry his hands and take all 24 footballs out to the field just as they were before he took a piss??

How many men will the NFL fill with liquid, and time how long it takes them to unzip their pants, take a piss, zip their pants, wash their hands, rinse their hands, dry their hands, pick up a bag of 24 footballs and walk out the door?

I don't know about any of you, but it takes me about three minutes to go pee. Then again, I sit when I go pee.

we'll probably need to assume he was standing and doesn't have a prostate issue. :L

oh good grief!!!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction: an official didn't check the footballs, the NFL will admit it and apologize, Pats haters will go on saying they are cheaters and the NFL covered it up.