• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team Where????

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL chooses to place a team outside the US what city would you advocate for?

For Me: Toronto makes sense

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL chooses to place a team outside the US what city would you advocate for?

For Me: Toronto makes sense

Level with ya...............

Toronto does but tried and failed, Same for London

Vancouver might be a possibility but they need to either fix BC place or Get a new Stadium........................

And not the one the Surrey mayor is Suggesting

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Level with ya...............

Toronto does but tried and failed, Same for London

Vancouver might be a possibility but they need to either fix BC place or Get a new Stadium........................

And not the one the Surrey mayor is Suggesting
When did we try an NFL team in Toronto or London?

Isn't Vancouver real close to Seattle?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canada seems like the first option.

Mexico a distant second, has lobbied to get a team but they lack professionalism for major sports, IMO. Don’t think they could field a decent team or maintain NFL standards, unless owned by some multinational franchise.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did we try an NFL team in Toronto or London?

Isn't Vancouver real close to Seattle?

Bills a while back played games in Toronto. We plays sparsly attended games in London now.

it is, 4 hours i think.........., but there is so much Seahawks love there and here in Victoria that if it happens. We could get behind it.............

It's not like a Major Sports Company has tried to Create that cross border distance rivalry before..............

Gary-Bettman-smile.jpg

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think NFL football needs to stay within the US but I know it won't.

Made in America. Let the foreigners be jealous.
I agree I am bored at work and wanted to spark a conversation. It was either that or go post something disparaging about Trump or Bernie in the political forum and watch the sparks fly

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think NFL football needs to stay within the US but I know it won't.

Yep, and make them travel from afar and spend $ in the motherlode.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I am bored at work and wanted to spark a conversation. It was either that or go post something disparaging about Trump or Bernie in the political forum and watch the sparks fly

Good call sticking with football. I'm glad the season is starting so I can get back to that.

I know the NFL desperately wants to go international but I really like the "American" aspect of football and wish we wouldn't share. Let them start a new league like "NFL International" or "NFL Overseas" or whatever. Keep the real thing authentic.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of you would host a European for a weekend of football?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of you would host a European for a weekend of football?
Remember they tried as experiment with league in Europe, a breeding and tweaking camp for NFL players but it did not work. The timing was off, too far away, not aligned well with draft. Also for players to move so far away with family, etc. Not an easy sell.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey now....

We play it too.

But I won't be upset of AFC Canada of Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Hamilton/ Atlantic and NFC Canada of Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Calgary/Edmonton and Vancouver.

Fuck. Stoke that Seattle/Vancouver flame even more

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saskatchewan/Dallas would be fun too.

Both because of their Fan Bases length

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now....

We play it too.

But I won't be upset of AFC Canada of Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Hamilton/ Atlantic and NFC Canada of Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Calgary/Edmonton and Vancouver.

Fuck. Stoke that Seattle/Vancouver flame even more

I'd be totally down for a new league and I would certainly watch(didn't they actually try that already?). I'm really not a nationalist or anything but there is something "American" about American football and I wish the NFL would just embrace it and sell it to the world as a "made in America" product that they can enjoy but can't have.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be totally down for a new league and I would certainly watch(didn't they actually try that already?). I'm really not a nationalist or anything but there is something "American" about American football and I wish the NFL would just embrace it and sell it to the world as a "made in America" product that they can enjoy but can't have.

No no no.

Divisions within the NFL now.

For Scheduling purposes use:

A) the CFL season past for Inter division( 1st plays 1st) and a Conference head to head

B ) Have the AFC EAST and the NFC West be the first Scheduling thing between divisions

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put a team in Mexico
Problem solved
The only viable city would be Monterrey. But not sufficient incentives to put a team there. Mexico City is too big and unorganized. There was a window of opportunity for some years but never came close to what is needed to run a NFL team. Honestly do not think Mexico is up to the task. Not worth the effort.