• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Phase Draft Play-In Game : Milk vs Shane

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MOO JUICE!

OFFENSE
QB- Johnny Unitas- 18
RB - Eric Dickerson - 21
RB - Barry Sanders - 19
WR - Jerry Rice - 10
WR - Terrell Owens - 13
WR - Bullet Bob Hayes - 24
TE - Jimmy Graham - 5
LT - Gary Zimmerman - 6
LG - Randall McDaniel - 4
C - Kevin Mawae - 8
RG - Bruce Matthews - 7
RT - Ron Mix - 9

DEFENSE
DE - Carl Eller - 17
DT - Randy White - 16
DT - Kevin Williams - 14
DE - Mark Gastineau - 12
LLB - Bobby Bell - 23
MLB - Brian Urlacher - 1
RLB - Wilber Marshall - 11
CB - Mike Haynes - 2
CB - Ty Law - 3
CB - Roger Wehrli - 20
SS - LeRoy Butler - 22
FS - Ed Reed - 15

VS

SHANE

OFFENSE
QB - Dan Marino - 18
RB - Walter Payton - 22
FB - Larry Centers - 5
WR - Randy Moss - 17
WR - Calvin Johnson - 13
WR - Don Hutson - 10
TE - Shannon Sharpe - 1
LT - Willie Roaf - 8
LG - Steve Hutchinson - 14
C - Dwight Stephenson - 19
RG - Larry Allen - 9
RT - Erik Williams - 24

DEFENSE
DE - Lee Roy Selmon - 2
NT - Jamal Williams - 6
DE - Richard Seymour - 15
OLB - Kevin Greene - 21
ILB - Jack Lambert - 23
ILB - Luke Kuechly - 11
OLB - Von Miller - 12
CB - Richard Sherman - 3
CB - Ronde Barber - 20
CB - Dick LeBeau - 7
SS - Joey Browner - 4
FS - Darren Sharper - 16

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MOO JUICE - 4
SHANE - 4

VOTED - Shane, WLK, Milk, Meebs, Nos, Devil, UK, Femur

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FROM SHANE

I think I win this one. Both of these teams have great offenses and stout defenses but I think have my edge rushing LB's can put pressure on Unitas. I am not a big fan of Sanders and Dick in the backfield together. Neither were great receiving backs or good blockers. I think my combo Payton and Centers could thrive vs his defense and be a huge key. I got me in a close one. Oh and i'm ghey.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think milk slows Shane down as much as Shane can slow him down... I got Shane 42-35

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FROM SHANE

I think I win this one. Both of these teams have great offenses and stout defenses but I think have my edge rushing LB's can put pressure on Unitas. I am not a big fan of Sanders and Dick in the backfield together. Neither were great receiving backs or good blockers. I think my combo Payton and Centers could thrive vs his defense and be a huge key. I got me in a close one. Oh and i'm ghey.
Does that say shane feels he can handle sandy dick?Im not going to argue with him :bolt:

Going to look at it more @MilkSpiller22 what defensive and offensive schemes are you running?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even know, I hope they arent all this difficult

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really impossible to judge, so I am going to assume all who vote against me like shane better as a person... I don't blame you, but I will take it personal...

I got me...

and I love the 2 backs, would make the defense go crazy, not only do they fear the pass with my receivers, but they don't know who will carry the ball, if it is the dancing machine Sanders or the 6'3 power runner Dickerson... imagine the fake to sanders to hand off to Dickerson... or the other way around... just don't see how that can be defended against...

I

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FROM SHANE

You added that...you ghey fucker

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really impossible to judge, so I am going to assume all who vote against me like shane better as a person... I don't blame you, but I will take it personal...

I got me...

and I love the 2 backs, would make the defense go crazy, not only do they fear the pass with my receivers, but they don't know who will carry the ball, if it is the dancing machine Sanders or the 6'3 power runner Dickerson... imagine the fake to sanders to hand off to Dickerson... or the other way around... just don't see how that can be defended against...

I
So it's almost like a hybrid wild cat? I'm
Going to need a few and possibly some vodka these teams are all great

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really impossible to judge, so I am going to assume all who vote against me like shane better... I don't blame you, but I will take it personal...

I got me...

While I somewhat agree, who stops Moss, Johnson, Hutson plus a hand off to Payton...? I think Shane gets one more stop or maybe he gets the ball last with little time left... it's pretty close but I think his offense has one extra score vs the defense...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got me...

I

Why would I fear Barry dancing in the backfield trying to outrun guys who are faster than him? :laugh3:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I somewhat agree, who stops Moss, Johnson, Hutson plus a hand off to Payton...? I think Shane gets one more stop or maybe he gets the ball last with little time left... it's pretty close but I think his offense has one extra score vs the defense...

id say my secondary is better than his while his defensive line is better than mine... But we both have impossible to defend offenses... I do think my offensive weapons are better though...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than one of us running a 3-4 these teams are very similiar. I think my offensive running scheme makes more sense but he still has two great backs. I think my d-line and LB's are better but his secondary has the edge. I think you can't go wrong with either offense but I would take Hutson and Sharpe over Hayes and Graham, even though I love Bullet Hayes

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than one of us running a 3-4 these teams are very similiar. I think my offensive running scheme makes more sense but he still has two great backs. I think my d-line and LB's are better but his secondary has the edge. I think you can't go wrong with either offense but I would take Hutson and Sharpe over Hayes and Graham, even though I love Bullet Hayes

I disagree... Sharpe was the better overall TE but Graham is one of the best receiving TEs ever... Better than Sharpe... Plus, there is a 5 inch difference which is significant in the red zone... And Hayes is better than Hutson, only because he does more for my team than hutson does yours... Hayes is the best speed receiver and will spread the field to just make Owens and Rice better... Hutson, doesn't really make anyone better, he is just great on his own...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marino over Unitas is also a gamechanger IMO

Never saw unitas play, so cant really say who is better... But on most rankings Unitas is a top 3 QB of all time... Generally better than Marino... But cant really argue...