• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL news thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those different standards sure as shit are working with a 94% vax rate and nearly 100% vax rate among coaches and FO personnel

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some one used a freaking FB fact check to blast my CDC numbers . Now we know why I dismissed those fact checks because they aren’t fact checks

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if it addressed real issue being discussed . 2 separate standards. Now I have posted numbers on vaccination rates and they don’t add up to a hill of beans when it comes to said standard . As I said before mumps , measles , polio vaccines have a much higher rate of working then this vaccine then the mere 80 % she quotes .

I have yet to see one player die or close family member die vaxxed or not and we played all of last year unvaccinated.

The only reason to have 2 standards is to FORCE compliance
Taking things away until you say yes ISNT volunteering

This is what the NFL did and RR has been running around maskless for quite some time even when players have come up positives showing me his concern level

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if it addressed real issue being discussed . 2 separate standards. Now I have posted numbers on vaccination rates and they don’t add up to a hill of beans when it comes to said standard . As I said before mumps , measles , polio vaccines have a much higher rate of working then this vaccine then the mere 80 % she quotes .

I have yet to see one player die or close family member die vaxxed or not and we played all of last year unvaccinated.

The only reason to have 2 standards is to FORCE compliance
Taking things away until you say yes ISNT volunteering

This is what the NFL did and RR has been running around maskless for quite some time even when players have come up positives showing me his concern level
no argument here.

the NFL wants the players to anti up their odds for playing games.

choices have consequences.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before mumps , measles , polio vaccines have a much higher rate of working then this vaccine then the mere 80 % she quotes .
only the polio vaccine rate has a MUCH higher rate of around 99%....after 50 years I might add

since when is 80% simply "mere"

this type of hyperbole, is an example of what I find comical

this article provides an easy explanation for the journey a vaccine must make and the problem with equating and expecting all vaccines to be equally effective.

While it’s true that the widespread vaccination rates contributed to the eradication of Polio disease, the effectiveness of the Polio vaccine itself had played a key role in eradicating Polio globally. Polio vaccine provides lifelong immunity whereas the Covid-19 vaccine gives only temporary protection.

Ultimately, the successful health policy must be based on a vaccine that is highly effective at eradicating the disease, not just reducing its transmission. Of course, it would’ve been ideal if the Covid-19 vaccine did just that. But as experience has shown, the original virus, as we know it, had mutated into the Delta variant, so the current vaccine is not as effective against this particular strain as it was against the original strain.

We also know the virus can mutate into many different forms. Since Sars-Cov-2 came into the wrld, many mutations have been identified, such as Alpha, Lamba, and Delta variants. The new Delta variant, which is the dominant strain, is highly contagious and can spread even if you are vaccinated.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes , yes it is , it just passively
the wording "strongly recommended" is much closer to accurate than "mandated"

the word "persecuted" is hilarious and hyperbolic imo

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the wording "strongly recommended" is much closer to accurate than "mandated"

the word "persecuted" is hilarious and hyperbolic imo
Again tell me AR didn’t catch hell . Tell me 3 nfl players who faked their cards didn’t feel that ? Tell me sweat or any other WFT didn’t feel persecuted because of their status from the get go ? Tell me Cole Beasley didn’t ?

And strongly recommended doesn’t mean making it harder on you if you don’t that is another level of pressure

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is truly futile to engage on this word "mandate", when you and I simply do not have the same definition of the word

mandated = required

this is NOT the case here, this is unequivocal to me

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definition of persecution​

1: the act or practice of persecutingespecially those who differ in origin, religion, or social outlook

2: the condition of being persecuted, harassed, or annoyed

The boldened area applies here harrassed and annoyed