• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL General Board Mock Draft

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first four picks in the SportsHoopla draft were DT Aaron Donald, DT Louis Nix, S Tre Boston and QB Logan Thomas. I dare Jerry to do better. If he does, I'm jumping for joy

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me?

I think you did your best jerry impersonation and the other guy did a fine Bellichek.
Donald is the media darling the last 45 days or so while New England landed the most sure fire difference maker DT in this draft in round 2. BUT hey....you got two DT's and a marginal safety and QB.

pretty accurate to me....nice job!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me?

I think you did your best jerry impersonation and the other guy did a fine Bellichek.
Donald is the media darling the last 45 days or so while New England landed the most sure fire difference maker DT in this draft in round 2. BUT hey....you got two DT's and a marginal safety and QB.

pretty accurate to me....nice job!

That's pretty funny. On another thread, You're sucking all over Logan Thomas as a late round pick, and I take him in the 6th and you're like, meh. It's inexact, but we'll see

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty funny. On another thread, You're sucking all over Logan Thomas as a late round pick, and I take him in the 6th and you're like, meh. It's inexact, but we'll see

oh look who's back from his 4 hour shift.

no dipstick....I said I wouldn't mind him as a 7th round project.

pull the thread.

the joke was you trading a 2nd & 3rd and passing on Jernigan and the pats gettinh him with YOUR 2nd round traded away pick.. BOY Jerry.....Nix better be special for a 2nd and 3rd

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You're sucking all over Logan Thomas"

careful....you're posting like eric

pull the post as to what I said about Thomas.
You need any help?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sucking all over you say.....
Here is the post big boy:

I'll stand with the 7th round opinion.
Funny, the Vtech kid is rated higher than the geo. kid in many circles. I wouldn't waste a 5th on either

opinions will vary I suppose

Smart man wouldn't try. What did eastwood say?

Man has to know his limitations

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sucking all over you say.....
Here is the post big boy:

I'll stand with the 7th round opinion.
Funny, the Vtech kid is rated higher than the geo. kid in many circles. I wouldn't waste a 5th on either

opinions will vary I suppose

Smart man wouldn't try. What did eastwood say?

Man has to know his limitations

I'm just impressed you spelled Eastwood correctly. Steve Welch. Our DC Coach Ron. LMAO, keep it up fountain of football knowledge. And yeah, I'd go on record as saying Jernigan is a good prospect, but I will take Donald and Nix, gladly. If Hatcher leaves, they would both start...easily

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon....Eastwood shoulda been capitalized. I threw you a bone.

so...we're moving away from sucking all over Thomas cause that didn't have any merit, and now talking about DT starters in Dallas. newsflash for you.....8 different guys could start in Dallas with hatcher gone and the band of merry men we employed last season. hadden has a role but I think it's safe to say we'll have two new starters. BUT HEY....thanks for being "on record" for saying Jernigan is a good propect. I know that sure makes me feel better about my opinion of Jernigan.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jernigan is a 1tech not a 3

and Stephen already said he doesn't think you draft a 1tech ( NT for a 4-3) in the 1st round

Which is why we didn't go after Floyd last year ... they saw him as a 1 not a 3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jernigan is a 1tech not a 3

and Stephen already said he doesn't think you draft a 1tech ( NT for a 4-3) in the 1st round

Which is why we didn't go after Floyd last year ... they saw him as a 1 not a 3

I really liked Jernigan. I've just seen multiple guys who know more than me say, while he may be undersized for some systems, Donald is a ''Perfect 3Tech''. Good enough for me. I also added Chris Davis, CB Auburn in the 6th. Four out of 5 picks on defense, stuck to my guns

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked Jernigan. I've just seen multiple guys who know more than me say, while he may be undersized for some systems, Donald is a ''Perfect 3Tech''. Good enough for me. I also added Chris Davis, CB Auburn in the 6th. Four out of 5 picks on defense, stuck to my guns

I love Donald but his size does scare me a bit for the 16th pick ...... Now if we could trade down 5-6 spots still grab him .... ( I have him as a high 2nd rounder) and pick up and extra 3rd I'm fine I think he is a solid football player

Martin in the 3rd .... Who I also think is really solid
and if we trade down and pick up an extra 3rd ... you can grab Chris Jones OLB to battle Carter

Means nothing ... just me playing GM

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I've said on here .... I would give up picks from next year to either get picks in this draft or to move up in this draft ( not a 1st rounder though)

This draft is deep enough ...... you can build a team on your blue collar guys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I've said on here .... I would give up picks from next year to either get picks in this draft or to move up in this draft ( not a 1st rounder though)

This draft is deep enough ...... you can build a team on your blue collar guys

If the Cowboys were to pull a rabbit out of their hat after the cap went up to $132 million and kept say Hatcher(still doubtful) and Ware(more and more likely), it could open their board up to more possibilities. If Hatcher, Spencer and Ware all go, the Cowboys have almost no choice but to go DL in the 1st. If they kept two out of three, I could definitely see S in play, and wouldn't rule out OT if one of the top 3 slide to them.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys were to pull a rabbit out of their hat after the cap went up to $132 million and kept say Hatcher(still doubtful) and Ware(more and more likely), it could open their board up to more possibilities. If Hatcher, Spencer and Ware all go, the Cowboys have almost no choice but to go DL in the 1st. If they kept two out of three, I could definitely see S in play, and wouldn't rule out OT if one of the top 3 slide to them.

or Ron...I mean Rob....I mean Rod just might go safety in round one and like his coaching skills to coach up round 2 and 3 guys this year in a high volume draft at dline and DT.
Maybe just maybe ron, rob, rod won't go DT in the 1st at all but that's not an opinion you've read anywhere so how the hell would you know?

onward and remember....walk tall on any spelling errors

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or Ron...I mean Rob....I mean Rod just might go safety in round one and like his coaching skills to coach up round 2 and 3 guys this year in a high volume draft at dline and DT.
Maybe just maybe ron, rob, rod won't go DT in the 1st at all but that's not an opinion you've read anywhere so how the hell would you know?

onward and remember....walk tall on any spelling errors

Boy, I think that one hit home. You mad PDay? Your little man syndrome kick in because you've been exposed as a dumbass? Pound that keyboard P, pound it

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, I think that one hit home. You mad PDay? Your little man syndrome kick in because you've been exposed as a dumbass? Pound that keyboard P, pound it

I remain very satisfied how this exchange is going.
Like eric...you've stated mouth on people, sexual preferences and now little man syndrome in the last 24 hours. No clueless, I'm not mad. I'm enjoying this very much. You asked for it and now you got it. Better PM hammer cause this ain't working out so well for you.

say what you want....10 years posting and no where, no time, no way have I ever stooped to such defeated lame ass 3rd grade sexual statements or spelling corrections to feel tall on a sports message board. never needed to when football clueless statements are served up on a platter.

again....badge of honor

smart man would quit....that ain't you eric

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remain very satisfied how this exchange is going.
Like eric...you've stated mouth on people, sexual preferences and now little man syndrome in the last 24 hours. No clueless, I'm not mad. I'm enjoying this very much. You asked for it and now you got it. Better PM hammer cause this ain't working out so well for you.

say what you want....10 years posting and no where, no time, no way have I ever stooped to such defeated lame ass 3rd grade sexual statements or spelling corrections to feel tall on a sports message board. never needed to when football clueless statements are served up on a platter.

again....badge of honor

smart man would quit....that ain't you eric
There ya go PDay, you made it through an entire post without misspelling or mispronouncing a word. If you really want Erik back so badly, hit up the mods to email the dude and invite him back. Then instead of calling me Erik, you two can talk about whipping each others ass. Rage on little fella

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ya go PDay, you made it through an entire post without misspelling or mispronouncing a word. If you really want Erik back so badly, hit up the mods to email the dude and invite him back. Then instead of calling me Erik, you two can talk about whipping each others ass. Rage on little fella

no please continue pointing out all the misspelled words

BTW...bad spin....other than fried one time three years ago....I've never talked about whipping anyone's ass on a chat board.

Question?

How do you know so much about eric?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no please continue pointing out all the misspelled words

BTW...bad spin....other than fried one time three years ago....I've never talked about whipping anyone's ass on a chat board.

Question?

How do you know so much about eric?

Are you kidding? You and Erik are legendary. I know Erik threatened to whip your ass, and you spewed your entire arsenal... Onward through the fog...Cue the circus music...ass whip....I don't do football stupid..... You two were like a fanboard version of dumb and dumber. After seeing your attempt at spelling without auto correct, it's pretty obvious which one you are dumber ass