• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL General Board Mock Draft

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys. We are doing a Mock Draft on the general board and I think you guys should come be apart of it. Come check out the thread and see if your team has been taken yet:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ortsHoopla-draft-mock-off-season-signups.html

And if they have, don't worry, I'm sure the person picking won't mind coming to the team board and discussing picks with you. The team boards will be like the war rooms for each team. This should be very fun for everyone. Many boards have done this before and it was a great experience. Especially if you love the draft, this is something you should for sure check out.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys. We are doing a Mock Draft on the general board and I think you guys should come be apart of it. Come check out the thread and see if your team has been taken yet:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ortsHoopla-draft-mock-off-season-signups.html

And if they have, don't worry, I'm sure the person picking won't mind coming to the team board and discussing picks with you. The team boards will be like the war rooms for each team. This should be very fun for everyone. Many boards have done this before and it was a great experience. Especially if you love the draft, this is something you should for sure check out.

Just call me Jerry Jr

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're going to trade to the end of the 1st round, only picking up an extra 5th?

Jk, sounds fun. :)

HaHa, I'm already eyeing this year's TE class lol. 90% sure it's gonna be DE or DT in the 1st

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take all the input I can get from my fellow Cowboys board members. I'd be willing to bet a war room of Cowboys fans could put together a better draft than Jerry and Company. That would be sad actually

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take all the input I can get from my fellow Cowboys board members. I'd be willing to bet a war room of Cowboys fans could put together a better draft than Jerry and Company. That would be sad actually

If Jerry would keep his two cents out of it and listened to his coaches we'd be fine on Draft day. Jerry's long standing draft philosophy is take the guys who fall for various reasons.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really smell the stench of another trade down coming. Jerrah loves it because it guarantees him lots of extra camera time. If he could trade down multiple times in the 1st round he would do it. I just wonder who the bartender is? Somebody is busy bringing him drinks,because I never notice a bottle on the table

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We once moved tuinei from DT to OT. How about we move Hannah to DE? Then Jerrah could use that as a reason for drafting another TE in the 2nd round. This seems. Logical to me and would kill two birds with one stone

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took Aaron Donald, DT from Pitt in the first round of the SportsHoopla draft. Am I promoted or shitcanned lol?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took Aaron Donald, DT from Pitt in the first round of the SportsHoopla draft. Am I promoted or shitcanned lol?
in your SportsHoopla draft has their been any bartering between owners or is everyone just drafting where they are?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in your SportsHoopla draft has their been any bartering between owners or is everyone just drafting where they are?

I traded back into the first round, gave my 2nd and 3rd. I'm picking again at 29. Gonna try and land 2 impact defenders. We are having another one after the combine, I may trade down in that one just to see which way turns out best

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Aaron Donald and Louis Nix. Jerry doesn't have to worry about losing Hatcher, just get Crawford healthy, rework Ware's deal and lets roll

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Aaron Donald and Louis Nix. Jerry doesn't have to worry about losing Hatcher, just get Crawford healthy, rework Ware's deal and lets roll

I'm not real keen on Donald in the 1st but getting Nix in the 2nd will keep me from crying in the fetal position.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not real keen on Donald in the 1st but getting Nix in the 2nd will keep me from crying in the fetal position.

I dont think Donald will go in the first.

We can yell football player all we want ...... but ... and we have seen this ( for example Poe) teams will take size and potential on draft day ( in the 1st round round) over heart.
It just is what it is.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Donald will go in the first.

We can yell football player all we want ...... but ... and we have seen this ( for example Poe) teams will take size and potential on draft day ( in the 1st round round) over heart.
It just is what it is.

Donald is a tough one. I think he will go in the first round, but I think it will be later in the round. At this point I'd rather pass on him than take him at #16. But, I wouldn't complain if we took him at our spot even though there could be better players on the board in the first because he looks like he could really fill that specialty spot and if we do really like him that would likely be the only chance to get him. I do think if you put him at the 3 you may need to get more of a bigger NT type to play the one. I have no problem going DL in the first two rounds if we so choose, but I will be disappointed to bypass the top safety prospects AGAIN...We keep taking mid round safeties and we keep missing

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald is a tough one. I think he will go in the first round, but I think it will be later in the round. At this point I'd rather pass on him than take him at #16. But, I wouldn't complain if we took him at our spot even though there could be better players on the board in the first because he looks like he could really fill that specialty spot and if we do really like him that would likely be the only chance to get him. I do think if you put him at the 3 you may need to get more of a bigger NT type to play the one. I have no problem going DL in the first two rounds if we so choose, but I will be disappointed to bypass the top safety prospects AGAIN...We keep taking mid round safeties and we keep missing

It was close between Donald and Jernigan for me. In the end, I picked Donald because I think he's a perfect 3T in our system. If Rob Ryan were still here, Donald wouldn't even be a consideration. I kicked around Dee Ford as a speed rusher with the 2nd pick. The only one of the top 3 S prospects left was Joyner, and I'm not sure he's an instant starter. I think Nix will be a perfect NT to line up beside the undersized Donald, and with Crawford coming back, I think our DL would be much improved. I think we can clear enough space to sign one decent starter in FA, S it is

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was close between Donald and Jernigan for me. In the end, I picked Donald because I think he's a perfect 3T in our system. If Rob Ryan were still here, Donald wouldn't even be a consideration. I kicked around Dee Ford as a speed rusher with the 2nd pick. The only one of the top 3 S prospects left was Joyner, and I'm not sure he's an instant starter. I think Nix will be a perfect NT to line up beside the undersized Donald, and with Crawford coming back, I think our DL would be much improved. I think we can clear enough space to sign one decent starter in FA, S it is

I woulda went Hagaman ..... and triedto move up to top of the 2nd for Donald.

Leaves you Martin in the 3rd

fix the whole D-line in one draft

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ready to buy into some of the opinions being floated on blogs and some mediahead's opinion of Hagaman either.
Really hard to look past this guy.

still leaning towards one of the two safety's in round one. Many solid dline guys there in rounds two through four

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ready to buy into some of the opinions being floated on blogs and some mediahead's opinion of Hagaman either.
Really hard to look past this guy.

still leaning towards one of the two safety's in round one. Many solid dline guys there in rounds two through four

Probably be 100,000 different opinions on EVERY player between now and draft.......

Just wait for the dumb ones ...... That want to trade UP in this draft for a must have guy :doh:

Me personally I'd give up a 1st from next year to land 3 picks in the top 45 of this draft..... and not draft a player at a "superstar" position ( QB RB WR CB )

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th round done, I've taken DT Aaron Donald, DT Louis Nix, and S Tre Boston. I have four 7th rounders left. Anyone got a late round gem in mind?