• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFCCG. Oh yes, Carolina here we come

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be an interesting game. The teams have not met this year. I think we have the ability to win this game.

Remember the last time we went to Carolina in a playoff game? Obviously two very different teams but Fitz went off. Hopefully we get the same result.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not really sure what to expect. I know we can beat anyone, but they've proven they can too. Two best teams in the conference...time to settle up! Go Cards! #BeRedSeeRed

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not often recently have the best two teams in each conference met in the conference championship games.

I am not worried about Carolina's passing game. We have actually been very good this year versus TEs & the deep ball. That is where the Panthers beat teams. This game is basically a coin toss. Whoever doesn't make the costly turnover mistakes & can impose their run game, will likely win this game.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their run defense is elite. The Cards haven't done well against tougher run Ds lately. I think Carson is going to need a little help from the ground game to give him some room to work. Hope the Cards figure something out in that regard.

Cam is like a better Russell Wilson to me. He's dangerous because he can run, scramble and kill you with shorter passes, but he's also more of a legit deep threat. If we don't get any pressure on him (which is, sadly, where my money is at)...could be a rough night.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Cam is a better Russell Wilson? Now I'm a fan of you more than Seattle but come on.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Cam is a better Russell Wilson? Now I'm a fan of you more than Seattle but come on.

Cam did it all year long. Russell was mediocre half the year (mostly the first half). Similar stats, but if you look deeper, there's a reason Carolina was 15-1 and Seattle was 10-6 (9-7 if you don't count Detroit). Give me the guy that brought it just about every game.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is not a better winner than Wilson.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is not a better winner than Wilson.

Not sure what that means. He isn't as classy after or during a victory? If that's what you mean...agree. Stomping on the 12th man flag, while hilarious to many, isn't exactly great sportsmanship.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards need to be VERY prepared for terrible field conditions... Seahawks were slipping and sliding all day on that field... It's full of holes and divots and just all around terrible ... I"m sure you guy's will take precautions, but that's gonna be at the top of the list of importance... EXTRA long cleats..

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards need to be VERY prepared for terrible field conditions... Seahawks were slipping and sliding all day on that field... It's full of holes and divots and just all around terrible ... I"m sure you guy's will take precautions, but that's gonna be at the top of the list of importance... EXTRA long cleats..

Yeah, and this would be a disadvantage even more to the Cards (who rely more on an air attack...lately, sometimes almost exclusively) than Seattle. Not a good thing for AZ. At the same time, it's just one of many factors and can't be an excuse. Both teams playing on the same field and Carolina earned the right to have the game on their crappy field, lol.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and this would be a disadvantage even more to the Cards (who rely more on an air attack...lately, sometimes almost exclusively) than Seattle. Not a good thing for AZ. At the same time, it's just one of many factors and can't be an excuse. Both teams playing on the same field and Carolina earned the right to have the game on their crappy field, lol.

No doubt that's what home field advantage is about... Like you said, they have to play on it also though, true... But if your a team build on speed and not size, it makes it a helluva lot harder .. Speed in neutralized on a bad field for sure... And man that field is terrible, NFL letting that go is surprising...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like it could be terrible weather. Some concerns about the Cards flight going as planned. Crappy field. Carson's mysterious finger accessory.

The odds are certainly stacked against them. But you gotta believe! BE RED SEE RED. Go Cards!!!