• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Wild Card-Seattle Seahawks vs. Dallas Cowboys

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams and Cowboys have been shit for awhile, no reason not to have a sense of humor about it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams and Cowboys have been shit for awhile, no reason not to have a sense of humor about it.
This is true. Truth be told you likely get the last laugh this year. But, you never know. We could get lucky

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Go away kid...

we win a couple of playoff games since the rams have won one and now you wanna talk 19 year old SB championships but not 24 years

maybe you should stick to ball washing Donald and you head coach and let the grown ups talk a little football

Could be worst, could be a Cowboy fan who can't take a stupid joke. We get it you have a better history, now it's just history

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, maybe not everyone

Jason-Pierre-Paul-hand-JPP-stills08.jpg

Eeew :tsk:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to blame the refs when the Seahawks had one penalty for 5 yards in the first 3 quarters. Lockett pushes off every time the ball comes his way. There was a punt return TD called back that was ticky tac. None of that would have cost Dallas the game had they lost, Russell Wilson would have been the reason. Dallas dominated both lines of scrimmage, the better team simply won a good game
Yes the Cowboys deserved to win the game (even if I lost an AVI bet) . They outplayed the Hawks in every area of the game, Dallas had the T.O.P., and more first downs. To say that the refs gave the game to Dallas is just a bunch of bullshit.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upon some reflection of the game I'm thinking the biggest reason Seattle lost was their O-line failing to make any plays what so ever. Credit goes to Dallas's front 7 who were making the right reads all night long and seemed to know what the Hawks were doing on every play regardless of it was pass, run, or play action. I know many people want to blame the coaching but if the players aren't able to execute the plan during the game there isn't much the coaches can do. The Seattle O-line failed to adjust to the pressure last night and I don't think simply passing more instead or running would have fixed it. I say that because the Cowboys were getting through the line with ease on both passing and running plays. I don't know how many times Carson was getting hit behind the line of scrimmage. He had no chance. That's on the O-line. They failed. And the Cowboys D-line dominated and ultimately won them the game in my opinion. So rather than roast our coaches, who did a pretty good job all year with our run-heavy game plans, I'd prefer to congratulate the Dallas front 7 players for playing an outstanding game.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the Cowboys deserved to win the game (even if I lost an AVI bet) . They outplayed the Hawks in every area of the game, Dallas had the T.O.P., and more first downs. To say that the refs gave the game to Dallas is just a bunch of bullshit.
There were only a couple guys griping about the refs. Most Hawks fans were complaining more about the coaches than the refs. And those guys who were complaining will probably be calmer today about it. In the heat of the moment its easy to look for a scapegoat, and the refs always make an easy target when your team loses. I would guess they were just pissed that the Hawks lost and needed to vent.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't even make any sense. I didn't even talk about a Dallas Championship or the years they took place. Did you just pull out standard answer #7 from the when I'm stuck and don't have shit to say book???

You didn't answer the question. What is the appropriate amount of time that we can go back and pretend it's relevant? Is it a random 19 years? Is it 1940, 2011? Which is it?
The answer to your question depends on what fan base you are talking to.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't even make any sense. I didn't even talk about a Dallas Championship or the years they took place. Did you just pull out standard answer #7 from the when I'm stuck and don't have shit to say book???

You didn't answer the question. What is the appropriate amount of time that we can go back and pretend it's relevant? Is it a random 19 years? Is it 1940, 2011? Which is it?
according to PE1 you can only go back to 2017.