• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the hell did we give up KC , trade for CDC , to tread water ? 7 wins and that’s competitve ? Thrift shop

gk said the Skins won't be "competitive". hence, my offer of the bet against his silly opinion. do i need to be at 8 wins?...please don't "move the goal post" on what i said.

i do think right now, with today's roster...the skins are a .500 team...and that, certainly would be considered a "competitive" nfl football team.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GK... quite trying to raise the bar, its time to lower expectations. Even though we are apparently a better team... or so I have been told.

Shark, gk was at 3 wins, I offered a wager the Skins would win at least 7...i'm no mathematician, but that's more than a double win total.

"move goal post" much?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 is treading water , 500 in our division means no playoffs . no playoffs isnt competing

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 is treading water , 500 in our division means no playoffs . no playoffs isnt competing

.500 would be one more win than last years team.

quit "moving the goal post" dad

btw, with a successful draft we could be a 9 or 10 win team. that's what .500 "competitive" nfl teams do with today's nfl parity.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would competitive be? 10 wins. We traded for a QB that a few of you seem to think highly of and got rid of two young players for him. 7 wins is what we had this year. We had those wins as the most injured team in football. We were competitive with those injuries. It is unlikely we will have an injury riddled season like that again, so to be competitive, we should have ten wins.

Again, let me see the finial product. I don’t make silly bets typically because I have no control. I will likely hedge the bet in my favor. BTW...predicting seven wins is a pussy prediction.

OK, onesies man...I'll go 8 wins on my gentlemen's bet...now take it, or it's obvious who the "pussy" is.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gk said the Skins won't be "competitive". hence, my offer of the bet against his silly opinion. do i need to be at 8 wins?...please don't "move the goal post" on what i said.

i do think right now, with today's roster...the skins are a .500 team...and that, certainly would be considered a "competitive" nfl football team.

Well I have been schooled on moving the goal posts by the "We hate Kirk cause he took Roberts job club" over the past three years.

I gave em six for the simple fact that they are still an average team and Bruce hasnt really improved the talent level. With a down grade in QB, but better over all health and talent in other areas, I dont think the team will fall off a cliff. I just dont think they are a BETTER team than last year.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have been schooled on moving the goal posts by the "We hate Kirk cause he took Roberts job club" over the past three years.

I gave em six for the simple fact that they are still an average team and Bruce hasnt really improved the talent level. With a down grade in QB, but better over all health and talent in other areas, I dont think the team will fall off a cliff. I just dont think they are a BETTER team than last year.

A "club" only requires a minimum of two. A TRIBE is more than 10. I learned that from being a member of Webelos back in the day.

Please feel free to list the "club" members that have pissed you off "past three years". that would clear a lot of this BS up...or, open up the truth.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can’t make the playoffs you aren’t competitive . It’s that simple

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still til this day, don’t understand how Wentz got away here...grrrrrr
Seriously Houdini like

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still til this day, don’t understand how Wentz got away here...grrrrrr
Seriously Houdini like

That was impressive. It’ll be why he has a short career if he keeps this stuff up though

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can’t make the playoffs you aren’t competitive . It’s that simple

There have been many "competitive" nfl teams that have won 9 or 10 games in a season, and missed the playoffs. That is an asinine, "move the goal post" kind of statement. It's that simple.

Thank GOD, it's almost opening day...GO CUBS!!!

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already told you I don’t make bets without the complete picture. You may be dumb as shit but I am not.

Proof is in the pudding onesies. step outside once in a while, and get real view of your intelligence.

again, i'll step up to 8...beaver boy.