• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Mike Wallace to the Eagles

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really michael bennett ? you ran over a 66 yr old paraplegic to get on a football field , really , indicted too ? were the las vegas police in pursuit ? a liar and an asshole who would have guessed ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a very competitive season for the NFCE. every team seems to be making moves that only enhances the level of play.

The Eagles will no doubt feel a bit of post SB blues and as the primary target of every NFL team on their schedule falter a bit in their quest to repeat.

Giants are currently making changes along their offensive line and are now in position to draft Chubb to replace the traded JPP. I also see them addressing their RB concerns in this draft.

The Cowboys appear to be taking a "stand pat" approach this off season with most of their focus on what to do with and about Dez and/or his replacement.

Washington, wracked by injuries and uncertainty at QB, seemed to have found stability behind center, amid hopes of better health than in previous seasons. It will be interesting to see what this team can do with much better health and a good run game that Doug Williams has targeted as a top "to do" in this draft.

I'm lookin at a 10 win minimal to win the division and believe that the worse team this year win post a minimum 8 wins.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...disagree Sty...we won’t even compete.

really gk? "we won't even compete"?

Care to make a kick in the nuts wager on that? What's your record on what qualifies as "won't even compete"? I believe I've read you have the the Redskins at 3 wins with the SAK at the helm.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really michael bennett ? you ran over a 66 yr old paraplegic to get on a football field , really , indicted too ? were the las vegas police in pursuit ? a liar and an asshole who would have guessed ?

what a piece of shit he is. time for the nfl to fire guys like this, and move on.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...disagree Sty...we won’t even compete.

We will see, let's revisit as the season progresses and comes to an end. BTW; it could be that we are that 8 win team, but I just can't see this division as one of the best, most competitive in the league this year.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really gk? "we won't even compete"?

Care to make a kick in the nuts wager on that? What's your record on what qualifies as "won't even compete"? I believe I've read you have the the Redskins at 3 wins with the SAK at the helm.

I have been saying this for a while. At this point, I say three wins with our current roster. Let me see what it ends up being and I will give you a more definitive answer.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying this for a while. At this point, I say three wins with our current roster. Let me see what it ends up being and I will give you a more definitive answer.

gk, most intelligent people realize from your post, when you wake up in your peyton manning onesies in the morning, you are the smartest guy the room...when you step outside tho, not so much.

step up, and don't hedge your point of view....i will.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gk, most intelligent people realize from your post, when you wake up in your peyton manning onesies in the morning, you are the smartest guy the room...when you step outside tho, not so much.

step up, and don't hedge your point of view....i will.

Hey dumb ass...an intelligent person doesn’t give a final estimation until all the evidence is in.

I am always the smartest person in the room. You can’t recognize it being the dumbest.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumb ass...an intelligent person doesn’t give a final estimation until all the evidence is in.

I am always the smartest person in the room. You can’t recognize it being the dumbest.

Well, then step the fuck up with your cancerous opinions. I think "competitive" would be 7 wins this season. How about if the redskins don't win 7, you or me whoever is right, doesn't get to post on this redskins board for a whole year?

You game, nuts? i'm just here with antibiotics to cure the redskins fan site disease you are spreading.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, then step the fuck up with your cancerous opinions. I think "competitive" would be 7 wins this season. How about if the redskins don't win 7, you or me whoever is right, doesn't get to post on this redskins board for a whole year?

You game, nuts? i'm just here with antibiotics to cure the redskins fan site disease you are spreading.

What would competitive be? 10 wins. We traded for a QB that a few of you seem to think highly of and got rid of two young players for him. 7 wins is what we had this year. We had those wins as the most injured team in football. We were competitive with those injuries. It is unlikely we will have an injury riddled season like that again, so to be competitive, we should have ten wins.

Again, let me see the finial product. I don’t make silly bets typically because I have no control. I will likely hedge the bet in my favor. BTW...predicting seven wins is a pussy prediction.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, let me see the finial product. I don’t make silly bets typically because I have no control. I will likely hedge the bet in my favor. BTW...predicting seven wins is a pussy prediction.

GK... quite trying to raise the bar, its time to lower expectations. Even though we are apparently a better team... or so I have been told.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the hell did we give up KC , trade for CDC , to tread water ? 7 wins and that’s competitve ? Thrift shop

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the hell did we give up KC , trade for CDC , to tread water ? 7 wins and that’s competitve ? Thrift shop

Well, first off we didn't give up KC, he was lost way back in 2015. We traded for "CDC" because we had an immediate void at the position. News flash, we were treading water with that dude, so for me minimum 8 wins will be competitive in this division, even though I'm calling it now...minimum 10 wins this season (2018). This prediction has nothing to do with either the new Viking or the so called "CDC" but history. If Kirk was still here the prediction wouldn't change.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, first off we didn't give up KC, he was lost way back in 2015. We traded for "CDC" because we had an immediate void at the position. News flash, we were treading water with that dude, so for me minimum 8 wins will be competitive in this division, even though I'm calling it now...minimum 10 wins this season (2018). This prediction has nothing to do with either the new Viking or the so called "CDC" but history. If Kirk was still here the prediction wouldn't change.
news flash , we were not , we were a 3 to 4 win team , with him we were 500 and progressing

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
news flash , we were not , we were a 3 to 4 win team , with him we were 500 and progressing

News flash, with him we were...9-7, 8-7-1 and 7-9, that's NOT progress under any circumstance, it's regression.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News flash, with him we were...9-7, 8-7-1 and 7-9, that's NOT progress under any circumstance, it's regression.
9 , 8 and 7 wins trump 3,4,5