• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC dominance

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow got urself a championship and the Seahawks or perennial door matt as we have referred to them the past 30 years is giving me info about my team and championships! lol...

Kids got his chest all puffed out bc he snuck one in and now he's on the mountain top with his flag in hand. Well don't forget who was there last year boy...freakin Seahawk fans are priceless this is pure gold!

:laugh3:

Snuck one in? Really?

And youre comparing this to the 2012 Ravens?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and don't forget the refs got you there.

Missed Pass interfernce call on the 4th down play. Can't remember the penialty that should have been called on 3rd down

Ohh yes how could I forget that famous pEnalty that got us in...I also won't forget that Flacco went 11tds with zero int's in the playoffs and Super bowl victory. A streak only equalled by Montana.

Did u just pull a penalty flag...so weak.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what was happened to the AFC east the past 2 times thay made the superbowl[/

You mean what happened to NE the past 2 times they lost b the rest of the division hasn't sniffed a SB since the mid 90's...that division blows other then NE.

What happened the past 2 Super Bowls the NFCW played the AFC North?

Close games could have gone wither way

Stupid troll

Let's talk about the last 3 times the NFC West has played the AFC west if u want to bring up that?

I'm confused what happened. Boys help me out here

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close games could have gone wither way

Stupid troll

Let's talk about the last 3 times the NFC West has played the AFC west if u want to bring up that?

I'm confused what happened. Boys help me out here

Whats the AFCW have to do with anything? he is a Ravens fan and talking about AFCN read much?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snuck one in? Really?

And youre comparing this to the 2012 Ravens?

Not at all I respect the Seahawks u had a great team this year.what else do u want to hear?

What I think is funny is how dominant u guys think ur division is when head to head against mine u have been owned. Twice.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow got urself a championship and the Seahawks or perennial door matt as we have referred to them the past 30 years is giving me info about my team and championships! lol...

Kids got his chest all puffed out bc he snuck one in and now he's on the mountain top with his flag in hand. Well don't forget who was there last year boy...freakin Seahawk fans are priceless this is pure gold!

Your mother displays questionable moral judgement and your social skills are lacking. And your IQ for chess is abnormally low. Please stop using profanity or we shall taunt you some more.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone taking best on how long this insecure tool will last here with his spam trolling?

They should ban him just for his ridiculous avatar. My guess is 12 years old.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone taking best on how long this insecure tool will last here with his spam trolling?

They should ban him just for his ridiculous avatar. My guess is 12 years old.

I'll go 13. Don't be too rough on him. He is a fan of the Raven... I think. It's pretty obvious which way that team is headed.

Let me help yo with your response Tgann... "The Cardinals have done nothing since 2001" tgann

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all I respect the Seahawks u had a great team this year.what else do u want to hear?

What I think is funny is how dominant u guys think ur division is when head to head against mine u have been owned. Twice.

The thread was made by a Saints fan. Read much? :L

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for calling the NFC West Customer Service Hotline. This is Nucksfan. Can you tell me what you problem is?

Whats the AFCW have to do with anything? he is a Ravens fan and talking about AFCN read much?

Ah yes. With that post I am trying to defunct a :bullshit: opinion of a stupid, :bawling: troll by using logic and those stats he loves very much against him. The reason i brought up the AFC west is to show the dominance we have had in the Super bowl against that division. The last 3 have not been games. They have been beatdown

Thank you for calling the NFC West Customer Service Hotline.

and as always

bubbles-says-meme-generator-have-a-nice-day-and-go-fuck-yourself-eb6e20.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for calling the NFC West Customer Service Hotline. This is Nucksfan. Can you tell me what you problem is?

Ah yes. With that post I am trying to defunct a :bullshit: opinion of a stupid, :bawling: troll by using logic and those stats he loves very much against him. The reason i brought up the AFC west is to show the dominance we have had in the Super bowl against that division. The last 3 have not been games. They have been beatdown

and as always

Sorry kid dont get so pissy with the childish gif's

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is where u come to proclaim ur dominance in the NFCW... and I get it u guys only count to 5 years between the months of sept and jan between the hours and seconds of....blah blah blah...

NFCW?? l-o- fucking -l

Seriously? We dont need to go back that far to know whos dominant in the nfl. Hell, its only been a year and the ravens are already has beens. The 49ers are much better and are the second best team in he league, and i hate the 49ers.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's interesting is u turds want me banned, calling me names,troll etc. and all I have said is that the fact is the AFC North has dominated ur division in RECENT Super Bowls

Its what pretenders do... Not so lOng ago it was Singletary and SF was a laughing stock and Seattle well we all know. The trusted sidekick or little brother to SF the proud team that has done nothing in 20 years
Pittsburgh Baltimore in the North are what ur defenses emulate. I wish our divisions played this year so we could give SF their yearly slapping as we did on thanksgiving and in the SB.

And to the Cardinals fan with the big mouth... Nevermind ur Cards fan u have enough problems. Carson Palmer? Pfffft!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? We dont need to go back that far to know whos dominant in the nfl. Hell, its only been a year and the ravens are already has beens. The 49ers are much better and are the second best team in he league, and i hate the 49ers.

u guys get a coach yet?

Tell me how u felt first time the Lions won the Super Bowl?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and as always

That's the stupidest nonsensical shit I have ever read. U r retarded.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you for calling the NFC West Customer Service Hotline
and as always

Your mother displays questionable moral judgement and your social skills are lacking. And your IQ for chess is abnormally low. Please stop using profanity or we shall taunt you some more.

Yawn!

I just come by here to stretch and warm up before I go to real boards... The NFCW moves a little slower I see. Clumsy and slow.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fucking what.

We went up againist your best team. Looked what happened

Do u think one of ur teams beat us or Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl?

tell me what happened then?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's interesting is u turds want me banned, calling me names,troll etc. and all I have said is that the fact is the AFC North has dominated ur division in RECENT Super Bowls

So you are calling people tards and all sorts of things, but someone pointing out you are indeed a troll is calling you names? :L

Never said I wanted you banned. I have no problems with trolls being on the boards. Just said I was surprised you hadn't already been banned as normally kids as dry and uninteresting in their trolling typically get banned fairly quickly around here. Doesn't matter to me if they keep you. I mean I guess every village needs their idiot don't they?