• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC dominance

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, you are the biggest tool to haunt this forum. The AFC North could't hold the jock strap of th. NYC West! What makes me angry is that you have me supporting the Niners! I need a drink.....:gaah:

Yes boyz I am here to stay. The NFCW ass kissing love fest is over. Great SB win Seattle now back to the wood yard. West coast football...pfffft!

:laugh3:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point NFCW is waaaay ahead of AFCN. At least 3 NFCW teams would have won the AFCN this year if they played in that division.

Historically speaking the AFCN certainly has the track record but it isn't even close at the moment.

Keep on trying though! Your indignant anger is quite funny.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to guess I'd say the "title" of the topic is what's drawing the conference and divisional banter...

I guess u don't care if they win bc they don't. They suck.the AFCE is weak other then NE nothing to brag about there.

I thought title of thread of NFC conference not divisions but keep sounding like a college rah rah. True they suck in the east but the spread is closer than you think between them and north. East has the second best winning record in AFC last 10 years and only a couple of games seperate them. Nice fur coat btw

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point NFCW is waaaay ahead of AFCN. At least 3 NFCW teams would have won the AFCN this year if they played in that division.

Historically speaking the AFCN certainly has the track record but it isn't even close at the moment.

Seattle was clearly the best team in football this year, that D is sic. But after that its open game, that conference doesnt scare anyone. One of the lower playoff teams in AFC in Colts proved that. Get over this division shit, Lombardi is open game for next year

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought title of thread of NFC conference not divisions but keep sounding like a college rah rah. True they suck in the east but the spread is closer than you think between them and north. East has the second best winning record in AFC last 10 years and only a couple of games seperate them. Nice fur coat btw

Let me put it this way...Would u really want to switch places with the Ravens and now have to play 3 top 10 defenses every year 6 times like we do in the AFCN?

Do u think NE would be as succesful divisionally if they played Pittsburgh twice a year instead of Bufalo? just saying and I am fan of NE. Bill Belichick went to my High School in Annapolis im a huge fan of his.

So far as the fur coat its what Super Bowl MVP's should wear... lol

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle was clearly the best team in football this year, that D is sic. But after that its open game, that conference doesnt scare anyone. One of the lower playoff teams in AFC in Colts proved that. Get over this division shit, Lombardi is open game for next year

Lmao

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me put it this way...Would u really want to switch places with the Ravens and now have to play 3 top 10 defenses every year 6 times like we do in the AFCN?

Do u think NE would be as succesful divisionally if they played Pittsburgh twice a year instead of Bufalo? just saying and I am fan of NE. Bill Belichick went to my High School in Annapolis im a huge fan of his.

Yes, we struggle more against Miami and Jets than Steelers or Ravens, look that up least 10 years. True Cinci got us this year , but not norm

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broadway Joe took your advice where is Suzie Kolber ? muah

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll give you that this year was a rebuilding year for the AFCN but to say the 9ers,Hawks,Cardinals,or Rams would have won our division is laughable. In fact its just in the past two years that your conference isnt the start to a punch-line.

Since your division started playing AFCN styled defense it has begun to win dont get it twisted....

Anger? Im laughing ...Going to SB's and losing isnt dominance. lol!!!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we struggle more against Miami and Jets than Steelers or Ravens, look that up least 10 years. True Cinci got us this year , but not norm

Like I said I like NE but u gonna tell me that If NE played the Ravens and Pittsburgh and Cincy twice a year instead of NYJ Buf and Mia u would dominate like u do the AFCE?

Puhhlease...stop. I get when we play NE we haven't had Thr best record but in the playoffs against NE we do well and if our D's in the AFCN playe u every year twice u would split as we all do. We rarely beat Pitt or Cincy twice in a year and NE would be no different. AFCE is weak except for NE.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broadway Joe took your advice where is Suzie Kolber ? muah

Good points are no to be argued. lol:laugh3:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the great thing is it's not just one team winning most of these titles. It's been 4 different teams and if the 49ers won it would have been 5 different teams

It reminds me of the 1980s when the NFC dominated, had 49ers, Giants, Bears, Redskins. The Raiders were the only AFC team to win a couple of Superbowls during that decade.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2000 8 Super Bowls have been won by the AFC. Of those 8 4 were from the AFCN.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you that this year was a rebuilding year for the AFCN but to say the 9ers,Hawks,Cardinals,or Rams would have won our division is laughable. In fact its just in the past two years that your conference isnt the start to a punch-line.

Since your division started playing AFCN styled defense it has begun to win dont get it twisted....

Anger? Im laughing ...Going to SB's and losing isnt dominance. lol!!!

I was trying to be generous by not putting the Rams in as an option for winning the AFCN this year but I truthfully think that they would have been in the running.

The NFCW was 19 games over .500. The "lowly" Rams were 6-4 outside of the division. The Cards were 8-2 outside of the division.

Hey, at least you can take solace in the fact that you guys were better than the AFCS.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2000 8 Super Bowls have been won by the AFC. Of those 8 4 were from the AFCN.

The discussion was over the last 5 years.

But way to constantly twist the conversation to have it suit your own needs.

Between the passive-agressive behavior and the need to attempt to shift the focus of the thread I feel like I am in a discussion with a crazy, insecure ex-girlfriend.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if we're bringing up points that are irrelavent to the the op, since 1980 the NFC is 22-12 in SBs.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tgann shut up. You're making completely stupid posts.

Last year between San Fran and Balti was a close game and the lights going out is what kept it close? Give me a break. I understand Baltimore had some momentum lost, but it was hardly the reason they completely shut down and let San Fran mount a huge comeback.

And good luck being in the Super Bowl anytime soon with Joe "I just pulled off the biggest r*pe job ever" Flacco leading your team with that ridiculous salary. What kind of a joke franchise gives a mediocre QB that kind of money? A dumb one.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year between San Fran and Balti was a close game and the lights going out is what kept it close? Give me a break. I understand Baltimore had some momentum lost, but it was hardly the reason they completely shut down and let San Fran mount a huge comeback.

And good luck being in the Super Bowl anytime soon with Joe "I just pulled off the biggest r*pe job ever" Flacco leading your team with that ridiculous salary. What kind of a joke franchise gives a mediocre QB that kind of money? A dumb one.
The 9ers tried to save that SB by killing the lights. They also tried in the NFCCG against the 'Hawks ,but they had guards at the light switch. If ever the lights go out....automatic 9ers advantage....it's in the rulebook somehwere.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great history lesson bro, but it doesn't speak to the topic of the last 5 years (make a new one if you want to go back to good old days). It cannot be denied the NFC has has been more dominate in recent years and clearly was the better one this last season. Next year? We will see.
Oh the irony.