• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC divisional

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa going to New Orleans
Rams going to Green Bay

If this is correct I like these matchups, should be good ...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH lol that’s right, I’m still thinking the top 2 seeds got a bye ... No disrespect to the Bears.... Gotta get used to this new format ...

You are most likely correct but strange things have happened in the past :suds:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, if the Bears lose today then those will be the match ups.

If they are, it will be interesting to see if Tampa Bay can figure out how to beat New Orleans finally

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now back to what I was saying ! Very good divisional matchups next week.... NFC especially is looking juicy...

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The match-ups are correct but I would have preferred another Rams @ Saints game. Without the 'unfair' crowd whistles we might have gotten an evenly officiated game this time around. :heh:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The match-ups are correct but I would have preferred another Rams @ Saints game. Without the 'unfair' crowd whistles we might have gotten an evenly officiated game this time around. :heh:
Well, Rams vs Saints could happen, NFC title game rematch, potentially ... Packers are gonna be tough though at Lambeau, especially if weather is a factor ...

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, Rams vs Saints could happen, NFC title game rematch, potentially ... Packers are gonna be tough though at Lambeau, especially if weather is a factor ...

A poor weather game would favor the Rams because the Rams are going to want to rely on their defense and running game.

The major concern for the Packers is their offensive line is banged up and this could be decided by the Rams being dominant up front defensively because we saw what they did to a porous Seattle offensive line.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Jared Goff even played a poor weather game? I saw a stat of his two games in cold weather and its not good.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A poor weather game would favor the Rams because the Rams are going to want to rely on their defense and running game.

The major concern for the Packers is their offensive line is banged up and this could be decided by the Rams being dominant up front defensively because we saw what they did to a porous Seattle offensive line.
There's poor weather and than there's freezing weather. I don't disagree what the Rams should do but dome teams generally don't do well in freezing cold temps and this is what Rodgers thrives in this time of year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah you definitely don’t want a banged up O-line facing the Rams, there D line is legit the best in football ... Goff is gonna have issues throwing then ball in the cold though, but that’s gonna make them get super conservative and just run and then rely on the D, which is a good strategy actually for them .... Aaron Donald is gonna need to play though, not sure how his ribs are doing....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Jared Goff even played a poor weather game? I saw a stat of his two games in cold weather and its not good.

Throwing could be a challenge, especially with a hurt thumb... Rams will definitely be running the ball a lot...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing could be a challenge, especially with a hurt thumb... Rams will definitely be running the ball a lot...
I think they will anyway. The Packers run defense has improved a little but still isn't good. Akers and Brown will be running the ball a lot, I think. The Rams defense is the key. If they can slow the Packers offense and keep this game low scoring and close, the Rams have a really good shot to win. When the Rams lose, most of the time it's because Goff gives the ball away doing stupid things. Jared Goof can rear his ugly head at any time. He shows up, the Rams likely lose.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB and NO would be my guess

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping the Bucs can finally figure out New Orleans. Would much rather get to see a Brady-Rodgers playoff game then the Saints advance.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Packers O line is one of the best in the league with all pro at center. The Pack has played 4 or 5 games this year with left tackle Bakhtiari out and there is not a big drop off. The right tackle Turner moved to left tackle. The Packers O line dept is very good with Wagner then at right tackle who has started at right tackle for many years in the NFL

The Packers have the #2 ranked O line and will not be much of a drop off with Bakhtiari out. This is not something new as the Packers have shuffled the depth they have at oline throughout the season

1. CLEVELAND BROWNS

2. GREEN BAY PACKERS

Over recent times, the Packers’ offensive line has consistently been one of the league's best pass-protecting units, but their collective effort this season was made more impressive by the way they were able to deal with injuries to key starters like Corey Linsley — PFF’s highest-graded center — among others.

No one player highlights the group's adaptability more than Elgton Jenkins, who saw at least 25 snaps at his natural left guard position, center, left tackle and right tackle this season while still grading at an above-average level overall. Unfortunately for the Packers, Jenkins may have to be called on once again to play out of position at left tackle for the injured David Bakhtiari in the postseason.

This line takes a big hit without Bakhtiari out there, but they still have pieces to be an effective group in the postseason.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald needs to play for even a hope for the Rams.

I think TB beats Saints this time. Just a hunch.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa going to New Orleans
Rams going to Green Bay

If this is correct I like these matchups, should be good ...

Yeah, the underdogs are very live, IMO. Tampa is much better than they were 2 months ago. The Rams D always gives them a chance, and perhaps they can get a strong run game going against the Packers.