• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Divisional round part 1: Seattle vs Atlanta 1:35pm PST on Fox

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it would have mattered, but why wasn't that last interception reviewed? I thought all turnovers had an automatic review? It kind of looked like the TE was on his back before the ball came out, maybe not, but it's odd they didn't even look at it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it would have mattered, but why wasn't that last interception reviewed? I thought all turnovers had an automatic review? It kind of looked like the TE was on his back before the ball came out, maybe not, but it's odd they didn't even look at it.

Yea I actually thought the same. Very surprised it was not reviewed. I thought the TE was down.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't matter at that point in the game.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is; did Atlanta win their Super Bowl tonight?

With the head coach coming from the Seattle organization and their recent playoff failures dogging them, does this win get the monkey off their back?.... and does it do so to the point of taking the edge/hunger right out of their game?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is; did Atlanta win their Super Bowl tonight?

With the head coach coming from the Seattle organization and their recent playoff failures dogging them, does this win get the monkey off their back?.... and does it do so to the point of taking the edge/hunger right out of their game?
We'll all find out next week.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They aren't. They say they are but they aren't. A few years back I remember Percy Harvin scoring a TD for Seattle after he CLEARLY stepped out of bounds at the 30. It stood and all scoring plays are supposedly reviewed. Just another case of the refs sucking ass.

By the way, how many people here are going to spent all week complaining about that no call on Julio's first TD? Probably none.

It didn't really matter though, Seattle lost that game with a bunch of blown opportunities (2 missed TDs to Doug and all the return yardage that was called back). That and Atlanta really took advantage of Seattle's secondary issues like I thought they would. Terrell really didn't have a great game. Also pass rush was spotty.

Just wasn't Seattle's year.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't matter at that point in the game.

You are probably right, but that isn't the point. I highly doubt Seattle had a comeback in them either, but turnovers reviews are supposed to be automatic. And that one was so bizarre with all the bounces and the TE on his back it was very strange they didn't at least have a look at it.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silver Lining: I started Ryan, Coleman, and ATL D in DFS.

Go me.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are probably right, but that isn't the point. I highly doubt Seattle had a comeback in them either, but turnovers reviews are supposed to be automatic. And that one was so bizarre with all the bounces and the TE on his back it was very strange they didn't at least have a look at it.
That would apply more to the famous MNF non catch by Golden Tate against the Packers. Probably the greatest travesty in NFL history.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ya got?

Sherman has spent this entire season getting exposed. He is a pretty good, one dimensional DB (take that any way you want) that has had his warts covered by others until recently.

As for the nonsense of him being the best CB in the NFL?..................... well the bloom is off that rose.