• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Years schedule

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have us at 15-1, 14-2 at worst lol

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now we are 16-0 or 0-16 depending on your perspective

seriously that's a long way away

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say 10 or 11 wins,but only if jerrah uses my draft board. Escobar was not on my draft board in the last draft. If Jerrah does not fortify DL and S in round 2 or 3 and take Johny Football then we will go on the bad side of. 500 and win 6 games tops

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its never too early to talk draft with this team. We were never a player away and have not been since we brought in the great charles haley

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say 10 or 11 wins,but only if jerrah uses my draft board. Escobar was not on my draft board in the last draft. If Jerrah does not fortify DL and S in round 2 or 3 and take Johny Football then we will go on the bad side of. 500 and win 6 games tops

WTH!!!

Really, what you're saying is that we are only two players away from 10 or 11 wins. Even if Jerry drafts Manziel, which he won't, he isn't going to start. Right now, Jerry is mad as hell that he paid Orton all that money to hold a clipboard for three years only to have him throw the post season away. There ain't no way in hell that Jerry is going to draft a qb and make Romo hold the clipboard at 18 million per year, and no one else will want him for that much either. So Romo is the qb, unless his injury is that bad, and Manziel would only hold a clipboard.

Plus, Manziel is not an NFL caliber qb. He's another gunslinger, like Romo, but too quick to use his feet. He would get killed in the NFL.

You hear that, Jerry? We DO NOT WANT MANZIEL!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It will be kind of hard to fortify DL in the 2nd round in we take Johnny Football, because he is projected to go top 5, so we would have to trade our #1 and #2 minimum to move up and get him. Tony Romo will be the starting QB in Dallas for the next 3-4 years, the best thing we could go is draft DL, S, OL and RB and try and help him

Flag hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need at least 3 picks on the defense in their top 5 picks. DT, S and LB. Need at add a RB too. Murray needs help. If we draft a QB, that's ok...he,s replacing Orton now...maybe Rd 2. Pick number 1 must be on the D

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It will be kind of hard to fortify DL in the 2nd round in we take Johnny Football, because he is projected to go top 5, so we would have to trade our #1 and #2 minimum to move up and get him. Tony Romo will be the starting QB in Dallas for the next 3-4 years, the best thing we could go is draft DL, S, OL and RB and try and help him
With as little as we run, I would not draft a running back. I would go with all defense except for one online pick and maybe a developmental QB in 5th round. Must draft two DL, a safety, and a linebacker and an online. The other two are optional.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aren't you all over the board saying we are a 3 or 5 win team? How in hell do you go from 5 wins to 11 with 2 rokkie defense men and a huge project at best in Manziel?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you all over the board saying we are a 3 or 5 win team? How in hell do you go from 5 wins to 11 with 2 rokkie defense men and a huge project at best in Manziel?

:laugh3: them there's some super rookies didn't you know manster LMAO

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking Johnny football would be a disaster.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With as little as we run, I would not draft a running back. I would go with all defense except for one online pick and maybe a developmental QB in 5th round. Must draft two DL, a safety, and a linebacker and an online. The other two are optional.

:agree: But I would go DE, DT, and LB. We suck at linebacker.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: But I would go DE, DT, and LB. We suck at linebacker.

Disagree on linebacker.

Think everyone forgets we were supposed to have Durant out there this year. Another victim of the injury bug. The 100+ tackle strong side linebacker we got from Detroit.

If I went Lber it would be no earlier than the 4th ... and hell for me maybe the 5th

Also don't agree with DE. Selvie proved he is capable. And Once again everyone is forgetting Crawford whom also was a victim of the injury bug that killed us.

I got DT, DT, Safety. in no particular order.

Clinton-Dix is projected late 1st to 2nd rounder (Safety Alabama) Easily in our range ... Could even move down a few sports for.

Nix (DT Notre Dame) top 20 pick ... but that is in our range. (He's not a top 10)
Hageman (DT Minnesota) projected ourside of the top 20 in the 1st round ( within our range)
Jernigan (DT Florida St ) Late 1st - 2nd round projection ( in our range)
Johnson (DT LSU) projected 2nd - 3rd rounder
Ferguson (DT LSU projected 2nd- 3rd rounder)

and can keep going ......

This is one of those deep drafts where we can fix most of our issues by just having a solid draft. No reason why we can't grab 2 DTs and a safety with our first 3 picks if thats what we want to do .... and can do it without reaching for any player

Hella depth in the 3rd and 4th round on DTs ....... and That is WHY I want to keep RM here. He does amazing work with D-lineman. And I think he could get the most out of 2-3-4th round D-tackles

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree on linebacker.

Think everyone forgets we were supposed to have Durant out there this year. Another victim of the injury bug. The 100+ tackle strong side linebacker we got from Detroit.

If I went Lber it would be no earlier than the 4th ... and hell for me maybe the 5th

Also don't agree with DE. Selvie proved he is capable. And Once again everyone is forgetting Crawford whom also was a victim of the injury bug that killed us.

I got DT, DT, Safety. in no particular order.

Clinton-Dix is projected late 1st to 2nd rounder (Safety Alabama) Easily in our range ... Could even move down a few sports for.

Nix (DT Notre Dame) top 20 pick ... but that is in our range. (He's not a top 10)
Hageman (DT Minnesota) projected ourside of the top 20 in the 1st round ( within our range)
Jernigan (DT Florida St ) Late 1st - 2nd round projection ( in our range)
Johnson (DT LSU) projected 2nd - 3rd rounder
Ferguson (DT LSU projected 2nd- 3rd rounder)

and can keep going ......

This is one of those deep drafts where we can fix most of our issues by just having a solid draft. No reason why we can't grab 2 DTs and a safety with our first 3 picks if thats what we want to do .... and can do it without reaching for any player

If we came away with Dix and Jernigan, I'd probably get fired for pulling my junk out at work because I would be so excited. It could be close on both guys where we are at. Of course, they will probably both be on the board and Jerry will draft WR/TE instead
:gaah:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, they will probably both be on the board and Jerry will draft WR/TE instead
:gaah:

I wish you guys would get over that. Jerry takes a 2nd round TE every 4th year.

Fasano ..... Rather than resign .... Bennett .... rather than resign ... we went risky with Hanna (later than 2nd) and he hasn't worked out ...... back to 2nd with Escobar.

It really isn't that hard to predict. Phillips left... He went TE rookie contract over Vet contract is always better for the Salary Cap.

It was also obvious it was time to find a replacement for Austin. Had no problem with the Williams pick either.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you guys would get over that. Jerry takes a 2nd round TE every 4th year.

Fasano ..... Rather than resign .... Bennett .... rather than resign ... we went risky with Hanna (later than 2nd) and he hasn't worked out ...... back to 2nd with Escobar.

It really isn't that hard to predict. Phillips left... He went TE rookie contract over Vet contract is always better for the Salary Cap.

It was also obvious it was time to find a replacement for Austin. Had no problem with the Williams pick either.

Good deal. Lets keep up the solid work. It's working out so well.....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal. Lets keep up the solid work. It's working out so well.....

well two choices then .... Everyone can stop bitching about being in cap hell.... Or start noticing when Jerry takes a rookie contract over a vet contract.

Something just are what they are.