• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New guy here........

Throb Goblin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
just found these boards the other day and wanted to jump on and introduce myself.

Long time Cards fan since Green and the Grand Cannon (Lomax) came to Tempe. Former season ticket holder who has seen more bad quarterback play than I care to remember.

Living in Tucson now, was living in Brooklyn and I cannot wait to see the season start.

Go Big Red

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just found these boards the other day and wanted to jump on and introduce myself.

Long time Cards fan since Green and the Grand Cannon (Lomax) came to Tempe. Former season ticket holder who has seen more bad quarterback play than I care to remember.

Living in Tucson now, was living in Brooklyn and I cannot wait to see the season start.

Go Big Red

I've been here for a month now, so I feel like I can say welcome to the Hoop. I don't know what site you came from but I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Throb Goblin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Jaime Edmondson.............I try to overlook she was a Dolphins cheerleader.......I have a seriously bad thing for red heads

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaime Edmondson.............I try to overlook she was a Dolphins cheerleader.......I have a seriously bad thing for red heads

Omg you been typing words this whole time? Some hot girls picture keeps distracti...........

What were we talking about?

Throb Goblin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Actually found the site via Chris Creamers sportslogos. net boards. There a mockup of a new suns uniform that came off these boards

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to Sports SportsHoopla, Throb Goblin. Let the rivalry begin!

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Cards got somebody who can block this year.

Run blocking with your shoulders squared to the sideline is never good technique.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Cards got somebody who can block this year.

Run blocking with your shoulders squared to the sideline is never good technique.

FAKERS SUCK!
GO SUNS!