• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New England Patriots AT Pittsburgh Steelers 425 EST/CBS

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can search the entire Hoop and rainbow everyone of your posts if that's what you want. Justice delayed is justice forgotten.
source.gif

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't expect anything different from you, Booger. You're a fag and everyone knows it

There is something psychologically wrong with you. Going after people for no reason at all and with all your gay nonsense. If that's what you want than that's what I'll do.

While you're at work during the day, I'll just chase after all your posts and rainbow them, just like you are doing to me. It's very juvenile on your part, but I can sink as low as you are.

Attacking my wife is a waste of time. I heard much worse garbage than that in the Army.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my moments still. lol

As far as Oscar goes...IDC

Bruin, good to see you again. I'm going to the political forum next month when the college football season is over and hope to have some decent talks with you. At least you argue logically and defend what you believe in. That I can deal with.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruin, good to see you again. I'm going to the political forum next month when the college football season is over and hope to have some decent talks with you. At least you argue logically and defend what you believe in. That I can deal with.

I asked to not have access to that shithole to stay away from retarded people like you. Seriously do not make it out like we are old buds. Your a dick and always have been and always will. Buh bye

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is something psychologically wrong with you. Going after people for no reason at all and with all your gay nonsense. If that's what you want than that's what I'll do.

While you're at work during the day, I'll just chase after all your posts and rainbow them, just like you are doing to me. It's very juvenile on your part, but I can sink as low as you are.

Attacking my wife is a waste of time. I heard much worse garbage than that in the Army.

You started the Rainbow thing, following me around, rating my posts. If that's the game you want to play, fine. I've been eyeing that #1 spot for a couple of years.

Trust me, this is a game you won't win. You're a born loser.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked to not have access to that shithole to stay away from retarded people like you. Seriously do not make it out like we are old buds. Your a dick and always have been and always will. Buh bye

bwaaaahahahahahaha

OO just got kicked in the uterus.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually I don't feel that way towards you. We just have different beliefs. I usually try to be friendly to people unless they constantly attack me.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started the Rainbow thing, following me around, rating my posts. If that's the game you want to play, fine. I've been eyeing that #1 spot for a couple of years.

Trust me, this is a game you won't win. You're a born loser.

I'll assume this is a serious post. We both know you started the rainbow nonsense. Just like you're following me around, I'm now following you around.

I never even heard of you until you started with the gay and rainbow nonsense. So there's no chance that I went after you first. It's just not my style. I try to treat people with respect.

You can win if this is your goal. I'm retired, 72 and free all day. It's just a waste of time for both of us. But if that's what you want, that's the way it will be.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously I dont give a shit.

Ok, I understand. Just give it a try if we run into each other again. I'll try and be respectful of your beliefs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I understand. Just give it a try if we run into each other again. I'll try and be respectful of your beliefs.
Hey take this crap to the politic forum or PM them.

Leave my beloved Patriot hate threads alone cod dam it

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwaaaahahahahahaha

OO just got kicked in the uterus.

Bruin and I had some bad fights when we last were on the Hoop. Hopefully we can avoid that. As for you, just act decent and I'll show you respect. I really haven't had problems with anyone except you since I came back last August.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retirement seems like it rules. I might retire. Then again I'll probably just keep working, keep a little change in my pocket...rather than spend my time posting with a bunch of dipshits that don't know what the hell their talking about anyway

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry, you're right. I once lived in Boston, Brighton actually, and you shouldn't hate the Pats. I saw their 1st game ever against Denver in I think 1960. Unfortunately they lost.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Done. Even though I do not have access to Politics forum and have no interest in it nor anything OO says. I will bow out now.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done. Even though I do not have access to Politics forum and have no interest in it nor anything OO says. I will bow out now.

Why don't you have access to the political forum?

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see that horrific pass that Big Ben made to lose the game?

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see that horrific pass that Big Ben made to lose the game?

I did, and he screwed it up completely. Tried to get too cute with the fake spike. I'm definitely not a Steeler's fan so I was glad to see it happen.

I don't know if it will happen, but the Pats have just enough to win the SB again. Pittsburgh is the main threat and the NFC has a lot of young QB's that will disappoint in a big game.