• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need Help with Gym Advice

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the gym for most people is all about being around other people.

For guys, it's about seeing chicks in yoga pants.

For girls, it's about wearing yoga pants and pretending like you don't want any of the guys to look at your ass.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol 2 people who judge.

Some people don't need to work out. When I was young I used to work at Campbells (Swansons) and depending on what I was cooking that day I might throw 100 pound bags of sugar all day or bags of flour. Some days it might of been rice instead but I was lifting and dumping somethikng all day guaranteed. Never stepped a foot inside a gym and I guarantee ya I was in better shape than 90 percent of the gym rats today.

Even today my chores and hobbies keep my arms fit. Unlike you younguns I do things besides sit in front of a tv with a game controller I don't need a gym or a workout routine to be active.

I do use the elliptical for weight and cardio fitness simply because I like to eat and drink and need to try to make up for 50 years spent smoking. Rather do that than count my calories.

LOL to thinking you have to have a barbell across your chest to be fit.

My LOL was to people who actually dont workout

If you get exercise in your daily routine, i believe that counts.. :yo:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For girls, it's about wearing yoga pants and pretending like you don't want any of the guys to look at your ass.

Def not why I go to tha gym

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God help us. Is your generation really that simple?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on my feet 40-60 hours a week tossing heavy shit.

It's just enough to even out the amount of beer I drink.

Shit I was a South Omaha Boy when they spoke English (or Polish). And I drank some beer. Ungodly amounts of cheap nasty gut wrenching beer like Falstaff, Schlitz, Old Milwaukee and yes Milwaukee's Best. :yahoo:

You jist ain't tossin' enough heavy shit. :bounce:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For guys, it's about seeing fat chicks in yoga pants.

For girls, it's about wearing yoga pants and pretending like you don't want any of the guys to look at your 40 inch wide ass.

FIFY
:suds:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some sows there, no doubt.

For me, it's not about looking at the chicks as I am married en sech.

But I can't imagine what it's like for the single fellas in there nowadays. Girls weighing 120 lbs with tits bigger than my head are everywhere now, and they're practically naked.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 10 years ago or so it wasn't like that. If you wanted to see a nice ass you had to go to a volleyball game.

Now you can just go to the gym and they're everywhere. The invention of the yoga pants, my friends.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Wanna get ripped? Wanna get LEAN?! With Chuck's new 30 day lamp tossing workout, you'll get results fast and you'll finally feel like a man again."

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way stool, I don't really think ur gay.

Just sorta.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister likes to give hand jobs.

No way this one's going to work for you stool.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some sows there, no doubt.

For me, it's not about looking at the chicks as I am married en sech.

But I can't imagine what it's like for the single fellas in there nowadays. Girls weighing 120 lbs with tits bigger than my head are everywhere now, and they're practically naked.

JJM, my three daughters have told me stories about the creepers at the gym. All three girls are lookers and their male companions get really puffy chested over the attention they draw. I prefer not to workout where the daughters go as I might kill someone - I have no filter or fear. My youngest daughter's boyfriend is a beast and has gotten into fights down in the Old Market on Saturday nights all because of unwanted attention - funny thing is he hasn't gotten in trouble with the law yet. I will not workout with them - to much stress I guess
:lol:

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick a place with decent hours, a good assortment/quantity of free weights(stick mostly to these, machines are a great way to get hurt despite popular misconceptions), and cardio equipment you like. Don't go to the most expensive places. Don't commit without looking around first.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick a place with decent hours, a good assortment/quantity of free weights(stick mostly to these, machines are a great way to get hurt despite popular misconceptions), and cardio equipment you like. Don't go to the most expensive places. Don't commit without looking around first.

Thanks Lights, I can go cheap for $90 per year but the home school kids - the place is their gym time outing spot. The place has a nice single purpose walking/running track but the kids think they need to screw around there yelling at the kids and/or telling the staff gets you a face full of crazy overprotective homeschooling moms which stick together like geese. The bad part is those moms are taking exercise classes in a closed room with no windows and they never supervise their brats.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can find one where a lot of girls can do this

gymnasts1.jpg

You either really want to consider it, or maybe you went to the wrong type of gym.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Lights, I can go cheap for $90 per year but the home school kids - the place is their gym time outing spot. The place has a nice single purpose walking/running track but the kids think they need to screw around there yelling at the kids and/or telling the staff gets you a face full of crazy overprotective homeschooling moms which stick together like geese. The bad part is those moms are taking exercise classes in a closed room with no windows and they never supervise their brats.

Damn... 90 bucks a year is about as good as it gets. I'd have to seriously consider that if it were me looking for a gym. That said, although it was way more expensive than $90/year, a huge part of why I left the YMCA was because they just have too many brats running around.

I could rarely use their gyms due to way too many little shits running around unsupervised. Worst of all, they were almost all from the lowest income demographics (nothing against poor folks) from ghetto areas who were dumped off for hours daily. Most of those kids had very little respect for anything and acted like they owned the place. The worst was when they'd allow dumb brats who had no idea what they were doing, ages 8-14 into the weight room, where they fucked around, wasting tons of equipment, not putting shit away, and being annoying. So the whole kids thing you mentioned is a pretty big deal. I got to the point where I couldn't stand feeling like I was working out at a playground with no parents.