• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebrasketball vs. Baylor -- NCAA Tournament

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must not have watched last few games

I did and he struggled but not as bad as today....I'm talking complete game....turnovers, shooting, and horrible fouls....

Just because I'm not on during the game doesn't mean I'm not watching....I work nights so DVR the games and watch when I get home...

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic season. Much better than most expected. We lose 1 contributor, everyone else is back. Need to develop some post play but we are going to be better.

As for today, horrible shot selection in the 1st. Plus, way too much reaching and not enough moving the feet on D. There were some bad calls bu plenty of bad D as well.

Future is bright.

Good perspective, useful post.

Couldn't have said it better.

GBR! Proud of this team.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim's 1st T was to motivate his team IMO. 2nd was butt hurt ref overreacting.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic season. Much better than most expected. We lose 1 contributor, everyone else is back. Need to develop some post play but we are going to be better.

As for today, horrible shot selection in the 1st. Plus, way too much reaching and not enough moving the feet on D. There were some bad calls bu plenty of bad D as well.

Future is bright.

Have to agree Antone. We went alot further than I thought we would. Nebrasketball is ahead of schedule.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot explain to you my level of frustration right now.

It took us 16 years to get back here..........I have followed every single game during that period of time patiently waiting for this day to come again.

It came.......and our coach acted a fool today. I love Miles, but fucking dammit......you can't get yourself ejected in a sudden death tournament like that. As soon as he was ejected we were done for. That was piss poor on his part and it gives a guy like me who has waited SIXTEEN YEARS for this day a God damned headache just thinking about it.

Fuck.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot explain to you my level of frustration right now.

It took us 16 years to get back here..........I have followed every single game during that period of time patiently waiting for this day to come again.

It came.......and our coach acted a fool today. I love Miles, but fucking dammit......you can't get yourself ejected in a sudden death tournament like that. As soon as he was ejected we were done for. That was piss poor on his part and it gives a guy like me who has waited SIXTEEN YEARS for this day a God damned headache just thinking about it.

Fuck.

The second technical was bullshit....he wasn't arguing with the dumb refs, he was trying to get the scoring table to turn the shot clock back on....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had to have said something in order to get the 2nd technical.

I can comfortably assume that no ref is ever going to bounce a coach from that big of a game if they simply feel like yhe guy is arguing. I'm sure he said something.

Watching it on TV or listening on the radio isn't going to explain it.

Anyways. It was a nightmare all the way around. Can't pin these last 2 losses on the refs.......we gotta stop doin that shit. We didn't show up to play today and when we started to come back a bit we got 2 technicals. It's just a complete shame.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think that Coach miles wanted the second technical. he knew the game was out of reach anyone to generate some publicity for the program

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk how Miles got ejected. That was a pretty horse shit call from the official.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost this here game because Terran lost his mojo a few weeks ago

Dont sit here and try n tell me it was corch Miles' fault because of that T