• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebrasketball @ Michigan State

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't really feel like getting into the same debate we already had once on this, the day of THE GREATEST NEBRASKA BASKETBALL VICTORY EVER!

Do you ever just enjoy life, or do you just need to be negative about everything? Cheer up, today is a good day.

Since you decided to not be a prick, {nice to see that for a change here at SportsHoopla} even though I'm not a basketball fan, I was happy for the team.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wooooow big win for Nebraska sorry I'm late on this but holy crap Michigan st?!?!?!

wow great win for this team!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replay on BTN at 11:00 pm Central tonight if you missed it.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't really feel like getting into the same debate we already had once on this, the day of THE GREATEST NEBRASKA BASKETBALL VICTORY EVER!

Do you ever just enjoy life, or do you just need to be negative about everything? Cheer up, today is a good day.

This was certainly a great win, but I remember Nebraska beating a pretty good Oklahoma team in overtime in the Big Eight tournament back in the 1990/1991 season I believe. I may be wrong about the score, but I think it was 117-113. They also won the Big Eight, but lost in the first round to Xavier.

Again, this was a great win, and hopefully a stepping stone for bigger things to come. I sure wished our football team could get a great win once in a while against a GREAT opponent.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just simply don't comprehend the degree of difficulty that exists with winning on the road......especially in East Lansing against what Izzo said is one of the best teams he's ever had.

I'll say it again.....this was the biggest upset this year so far in College Basketball.

And it was all Freshmen and Sophomores doing it.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Some people just simply don't comprehend the degree of difficulty that exists with winning on the road......especially in East Lansing against what Izzo said is one of the best teams he's ever had.

I'll say it again.....this was the biggest upset this year so far in College Basketball.

I do, and I agree this was the best upset of the year, but Nebraska has had bigger wins in the past in basketball.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, and I agree this was the best upset of the year, but Nebraska has had bigger wins in the past in basketball.

When?

When did we ever go ON THE ROAD and beat a top 10 team in an extremely hostile environment?

Anyone can beat a top 10 team at home......and that's why everyone does it. But it's those games on the road.....not on a neutral court or at home.......on the road, in that hostile environment where you have no fans......and all of their fans are RIGHT in your face.....not standing 20 feet up in the stands off the field......no, they're right on the fucking court in your face fucking your shit up........those are the games that are almost impossible to win.

We beat the team that very well might win the National Championship this year, and we beat them at their place.......rated the most hostile environment in all of College Basketball to play in.

We....theee Mighty Huskers.....full of young men whom will all be back next year.......we did it.

It was the best win of all time for Nebraska Basketball. Even all of the Nebraska Basketball experts agree with that.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When?

When did we ever go ON THE ROAD and beat a top 10 team in an extremely hostile environment?

Anyone can beat a top 10 team at home......and that's why everyone does it. But it's those games on the road.....not on a neutral court or at home.......on the road, in that hostile environment where you have no fans......and all of their fans are RIGHT in your face.....not standing 20 feet up in the stands off the field......no, they're right on the fucking court in your face fucking your shit up........those are the games that are almost impossible to win.

We beat the team that very well might win the National Championship this year, and we beat them at their place.......rated the most hostile environment in all of College Basketball to play in.

We....theee Mighty Huskers.....full of young men whom will all be back next year.......we did it.

It was the best win of all time for Nebraska Basketball. Even all of the Nebraska Basketball experts agree with that.

It was a great win, and I do believe the Nebraska basketball team unlike the football team, will do some great things with the coaching staff that's presently available in Lincoln.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that and one of unc upset losses to a bad unranked teams

but seriously this win had me shocked to me izzo is the best college basketball coach bc he goes toe to toe with the best and his classes are never that sexy. coach k and Roy Williams always get a top 1-2 name athlete that they ride to the wheels come off or till he leaves to go pro.

I think TP should come back this draft is too deep another year mix with a weaker draft class and he could be top10

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great win, and I do believe the Nebraska basketball team unlike the football team, will do some great things with the coaching staff that's presently available in Lincoln.

That's great and all but nobody is talking about the Football team.

It's Basketball season right now. We'll deal with Football when that time comes......and we'll complain when it comes time to complain.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's great and all but nobody is talking about the Football team.

It's Basketball season right now. We'll deal with Football when that time comes......and we'll complain when it comes time to complain.

I'm talking about the football team because I'm not too fond of basketball.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yeah Fuck yeah Fuck yeah Fuck yeah! That's all I could say Saturday night and my wife asked me why I can't ever get that excited about her!! HAHAHA!!!

What a win!! That is 2 straight games I believe where they have put away teams down the stretch. As exciting as this win is though, it will mean NOTHING if they cannot beat Penn State on Thursday. So while I am stoked, I am still holding my breath.

FUCK YEAH!!! Miles for B1G coach of the year.

FUCK YEAH

And I'm still not a fan of Gallegos until he proves me wrong. Guy only looks for the 3 pointer and I've seen him get beat on D too many times. Give me Benny Parker and his hustle on defense all day.

Regardless....Fuck Yeah!!!

:hammer:

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a school for Husker football fans who don't basketball good and wanna do other stuff good too if you're interested Exorbitant.

DerekZoolanderFerrari.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about the football team because I'm not too fond of basketball.

So make a football thread to continue your vagina bleeding about Bo.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So make a football thread to continue your vagina bleeding about Bo.

:L I gave them a compliment for a great win, the same type of win we may not ever see from the football team. Basketball is just a filler sport to fill the gap between football seasons.

I just said what a lot of Nebraska fans are thinking, but didn't have the balls to say here.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know a school for Husker football fans who don't basketball good and wanna do other stuff good too if you're interested Exorbitant.

DerekZoolanderFerrari.jpg

sandhill, you usually make more sense than this. What's up with that?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I gave them a compliment for a great win, the same type of win we may not ever see from the football team. Basketball is just a filler sport to fill the gap between football seasons.

I just said what a lot of Nebraska fans are thinking, but didn't have the balls to say here.

I'll bet if Nebraska Basketball had been dominant for the past 30-40 years you would be a fan

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess you had to see the movie. Point being, if you don't care much for basketball, no point in posting about football in a basketball thread.

We're excited and happy about basketball right now. Surely that makes sense?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your pop culture knowledge is lacking.

What is this, an arena for ants????

4f693192e8839.preview-300.jpg