• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nebraska's Incognito

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable douchebag to make this about yourself. :L

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska has had some nut jobs. Lawrance Phillips, Suh, and Incognito.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU brought up firearms, asshole - not me. I simply gave my opinion that I don't need them.

Grow the fuck up.

You are a douche. You are clearly on record advocating he use violence to solve his problem.

I gave merely ONE reason why using violence is not the answer to his problem. That be his right to own a firearm (pistol, shotgun, you name it). You said that "you don't currently and don't care to ever own a firearm" as if this victim's want's/needs should somehow follow your own. I.E. If douche-star doesn't care to ever own a firearm why should this guy? This isn't about you.

There are other reasons why you don't want a 'violence' conviction. If you ever want custody/visitation of your children in a divorce matter. If you ever want to be a teacher or a coach for kids, if you ever want to a hold a decent job at all.

By all means, start going around kicking the shit out of people that get on your nerves. The 1940's called.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only lasted at Oregon for ONE WEEK. Then he was shown the door.

As bad as this clown is, I got questions for Martin.......BE A MAN, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

You bust Incognito's ass ONE TIME in the locker room, and you'll probably never have another issue with him.

internet_tough_guys.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you do is very loudly and clearly in front of your teammates warn him that if he starts crap with you again, you will bust his ass.

The next time he does what he does, fuck popping him in the nose......you go upside his head with a helmet. I mean you knock his ass OUT, and make it as violent as possible. Yeah you'll pay a fine, but Incognito I don't think is likely to press charges.

However, your reputation is SET. NOBODY is fucking with you ever again.

:L

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a douche. You are clearly on record advocating he use violence to solve his problem.

I gave merely ONE reason why using violence is not the answer to his problem. That be his right to own a firearm (pistol, shotgun, you name it). You said that "you don't currently and don't care to ever own a firearm" as if this victim's want's/needs should somehow follow your own. I.E. If douche-star doesn't care to ever own a firearm why should this guy? This isn't about you.

There are other reasons why you don't want a 'violence' conviction. If you ever want custody/visitation of your children in a divorce matter. If you ever want to be a teacher or a coach for kids, if you ever want to a hold a decent job at all.

By all means, start going around kicking the shit out of people that get on your nerves. The 1940's called.

I'll say it again....BE A MAN.

If you think getting your shit pushed in daily for years is a better solution, then by all means continue to advocate that he get his lunch money taken daily.

I can guarantee this will not be the end of his problems in that regard. He put up with it from his teammates......do you really think other players on other teams aren't going to do the same?

This is more than about one bad guy. This is about Martin's own self respect as a man.

But yeah, you probably think all the little kiddies should get trophies and nobody keep score so their little feelings don't get hurt too.

I'm sorry we don't agree......but Martin is going to find problems being bullied everywhere he goes if he does not stand up for himself, and make an example out of someone.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you think getting your shit pushed in daily for years is a better solution, then by all means continue to advocate that he get his lunch money taken daily.

I can guarantee this will not be the end of his problems in that regard. He put up with it from his teammates......do you really think other players on other teams aren't going to do the same?

This is more than about one bad guy. This is about Martin's own self respect as a man.

But yeah, you probably think all the little kiddies should get trophies and nobody keep score so their little feelings don't get hurt too.

I'm sorry we don't agree......but Martin is going to find problems being bullied everywhere he goes if he does not stand up for himself, and make an example out of someone.

^ Napoleon complex exhibit "A"...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Napoleon complex exhibit "A"...

Think what you like. But I don't have a problem getting bullied. Just my opinion. If you never stand up for yourself, no one else has any reason to either. But I guess that simple truth is a complex too, right?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i though suh was the worst piece of shit this cornhusker program has ever produced

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's got nothing to do with what I believe.

I'm merely pointing out the consequences of physical violence in modern times. You advocating violence to solve his problem is bad advise for some of the youngsters around here that are unaware of the consequences of a "violence" related conviction. What you were suggesting would likely be prosecuted as a felony. But who gives a fuck?...starbigD doesn't care to ever own a firearm anyway. Fuck you, maybe they do.

Just a mere mutual drunken bar fight can be prosecuted by the state and you've now given up a lifetime of rights because some meathead ruined your day. They can prosecute and convict both parties separately. The laws are very in depth in what constitutes a "violent crime". That conviction sticks with you forever.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think what you like. But I don't have a problem getting bullied. Just my opinion. If you never stand up for yourself, no one else has any reason to either. But I guess that simple truth is a complex too, right?

Any decent adult, supervisor, teacher, coach, or judge stands up for victims of bullying.

The courts see violent retaliation as "Two wrongs don't make a right".

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i though suh was the worst piece of shit this cornhusker program has ever produced

LP by far. He took it out into society.

Suh and Incognito keep their shit to the game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Martin did what he did and Incognito is now suspended from the Dolphins and is unlikely to return. Seems the issue has been resolved without Martin resorting to violence.

Apparently, there are ways to bring resolution without having to punch someone out.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin did what he did and Incognito is now suspended from the Dolphins and is unlikely to return. Seems the issue has been resolved without Martin resorting to violence.

Apparently, there are ways to bring resolution without having to punch someone out.

And Martin still has all of his Constitutional Rights. Whether starbigDouche thinks he should care about them, or not.