• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska's 2018 B1G Schedule

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 years from now those teams could suck ass...this is pretty irrelevant right now

I also agree with this. I think they have to just balance the schedule, other than your "rival" on the other side, you should play those teams exactly as often as everyone else in your division. If you get tOSU and Michigan and then MSU and Rutgers on the road when their having big years...well...that's football. Win ore Lose, you can't control the other programs.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really want to get into a forum argument with me? I can bring some dirt in on Texas if you want, I seem to recall a few things.

Do you really want to compare your education with me? I went to a school where the average High School GPA of incoming freshman is 3.8. I went to a school where 28% of the student body graduated either first or second in their class. I went to a school that the average salary of a graduate makes far more than the average graduate of the University of Texas.

I especially love this statement from you, "you evidently got much worse an education than I did." Impressive.

im curious....where did you go to school?