• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska vs Wisconsin score prediction

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gut says Wisky 21 - Huskers 20

My hearts say Huskers 24 - Wisky 21

Mr. Brown fg to win at the buzzer

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin 31
Nebraska 13

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably should. I just don't think their offense is that good. We have played 6 teams (including PURDUE) who have higher ranked scoring offenses. They've scored over 23 points in 2 games this year and haven't even gotten to 20 in 3. Our D will be fine. I agree our offense might struggle quite a bit, though.

Just my impression.

Wisconsin still has a strong offensive line, otherwise Michigan and Ohio State would have crushed them. I don't think our defense has played an offensive line as good as Wisconsin.

QB wise, Wisconsin does not have a good QB. Hornibrook and Houston are servicable at best. But a good O line changes that. Their QBs have thrown quite a few interceptions.

I don't think Tommy Armstrong is going to have any time to think. I think the Wisconsin defense is going to run wild on the badly wounded Nebraska offensive line.

Now, if Tommy Armstrong scrambles well, that will slow down the Wisconsin pass rush. Which then swings the game in Nebraska's favor. If Tommy gets stuffed, it is going to be a long day. Especially if we have to punt a lot.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska has a chance. But the Wisconsin defense is going to make the Nebraska O Line pay for all their ankle injuries.

I rate the Wisconsin defense vs the Nebraska offense as a win for Wisconsin.
I rate the Wisconsin offense vs the Nebraska defense as a tie.
I rate the Wisconsin Special Teams vs the Nebraska Special Teams as a slight edge Wisconsin, because of Nebraska's horrid punting and blocking for the punter. The Nebraska FG and XP team is exceptional.
I rate coaching as a tie.

Tommy has to be Mary Poppins today, practically perfect in almost every way.

Wisconsin 27
Nebraska 2*7 = (14)

Off Wisconsin.

You guys had a major advantage in SPT's. UW QB's were basically as bad as Tommy today but we had more success in the run game with our O-line and RB's not named Clement.