• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska vs. Purdue -- Game 9

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take the blame for AA getting inured guys and Magnum is only staying in play if we win at whiskey, no win....Pee Wee is on cue, long rod leads by example ya hear

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and see what quote I responded to. Here it is...

"I'm embarrassed," Armstrong said. "The way we played, we should have lost. I feel like I failed. We got a win, but we play a team like Wisconsin or Iowa, it's not going to be pretty."

According to this quote it appears that TA was overlooking Minny. :L

And then irule pointed out the context of the quote, which you promptly ignored.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the AP press release on the game

"I'm embarrassed," Armstrong said. "The way we played, we should have lost. I feel like I failed. We got a win, but we play a team like Wisconsin or Iowa, it's not going to be pretty."

Or maybe Minnesota also.

in context, he mentioned wisconsin and iowa specifically as tough games on the road that the crowd won't be as helpful

Minnesota already knows they can beat Nebraska, so unless TA doesn't stop regressing, a loss to them is quite possible. Also, it figures that TA would overlook Minnesota. I'm sure that would be good bulletin board material for them.

Go back and see what quote I responded to. Here it is...

According to this quote it appears that TA was overlooking Minny. :L

giphy.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PUT THE KID WITH WHITE SKIN IN.

HES MORE SMARTER

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I love all of ye Husker faithful, I'm just going to go ahead and burst your bubble right now.

The only way that Tommy is going to the bench......and I mean the ONLY way.......is if he gets hurt.

Speaking of Fyfe taking over a team that is 8-1 or potentially 8-2 is just beyond the realm of possibility. We all need to stop freaking out over a kid making errors. I'd rather a Sophomore make Sophomore level mistakes than have my coaching staff making Junior Peewee level mistakes.

Why, oh why do we always blame thee QB for all of our woes?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I love all of ye Husker faithful, I'm just going to go ahead and burst your bubble right now.

The only way that Tommy is going to the bench......and I mean the ONLY way.......is if he gets hurt.

Speaking of Fyfe taking over a team that is 8-1 or potentially 8-2 is just beyond the realm of possibility. We all need to stop freaking out over a kid making errors. I'd rather a Sophomore make Sophomore level mistakes than have my coaching staff making Junior Peewee level mistakes.

But, but, but........ no QB coach means that the back up is better coached!!

C'mon JJM, stop trying to bring logical thinking onto this board!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we want a QB what doesn't scramble. Like Hackenburg.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quite simply cannot sit a man with a 10 inch dick

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
irule spends most of his time sittin on the stool....

Fappin of course, en sech

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

That's what I said before.

The thing that bothers me is TA seemed to be improving earlier in the season, but he's getting worse now. Since we all know he won't ever be benched unless he gets injured, we better hope he's WAY better November 15th.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 2 really good games before the last one with 40 mph winds..

I think its a hair early to say hes regressing

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to thing tommy is like nick Marshall from auburn good athlete talented but avg passer. but because of the offensive system Marshall in he can shine and make the offense explosive.

I think beck still trying to figure how to use TA skills, feed AA, and keep wr happy . I think Tommy needs a Gus Malzahn style offense where he doesn't have to be the man but be able to get the ball to star players.

just my 2 cents our offense Is only gonna go as far as our passing game goes bc teams are gonna go and shut AA down first. msu showed the nation that