• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska needs to be the hammer

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How the fuck can OSU look like shit, then they take us to the cleaners and then look like this against Clemson?
It's all on Barrett. If he is hot then they roll if not they have nothing. tCUM is a fraud!

Right after Nebraska was completely blown out in the worst way possible by OSU, there were a couple of posters here who said OSU would have beaten anyone in the country that night. Obviously they were wrong because Nebraska made OSU look way better than they were. In the situation that we had to endure that night I would have expected a loss of maybe 45-24, not 62-3. Even though I'm no fan of Clemson, I hope to hell they beat Alabama.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comment you quoted was probably out of line but some of the reasoning that is used on this board is flat out bad logic and demonstrates a lack of understanding of the game. This staff inherited a roster that was in shambles coupled with a locker room that didn't even want to buy in.
If the roster is so bad as you say, why wasn't MR's first recruiting class on the field in 2016? I hope not because they are of the same quality or lower. Granted we are early in MR's tenure and I think everyone here wants nothing but success for him, but I hope to hell an atmosphere develops where the players actually play 100% through every play. Perhaps Bo's players need to clear on out of the program so there is a complete "Buy into" whats being sold on the field. My biggest concern is both lines as we know the game is won there. If MR fails to land the talent, then that is a red flag that things need to change at the top of the Nebraska Athletic Dept. so we can get a person in to coach Nebraska who knows Nebraska Football. The Husker football identity has moved out of Lincoln and into Madison and Iowa City.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So signing day is 6 days away... I would like to hear some people's expectations are you excited yet nervous how we're going to finish out this class?
Signing day is in February. A lot of people are committing at All America games on the 7th of January but they won't sign yet.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the roster is so bad as you say, why wasn't MR's first recruiting class on the field in 2016? I hope not because they are of the same quality or lower. Granted we are early in MR's tenure and I think everyone here wants nothing but success for him, but I hope to hell an atmosphere develops where the players actually play 100% through every play. Perhaps Bo's players need to clear on out of the program so there is a complete "Buy into" whats being sold on the field. My biggest concern is both lines as we know the game is won there. If MR fails to land the talent, then that is a red flag that things need to change at the top of the Nebraska Athletic Dept. so we can get a person in to coach Nebraska who knows Nebraska Football. The Husker football identity has moved out of Lincoln and into Madison and Iowa City.
Are you talking about the half class he held together in the 2 months between when he was hired and signing day or the first full recruiting class who are true freshmen?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Boy I'll say! A huge red flag should be Nebraska not being able to run the ball all over Tenny. Missouri ran for 420 yds on them! I know Missouri lost, but overall Nebraska has better players than Missouri, maybe not much better coaching though. Not only that, but there were a few teams that Nebraska should have been able to run over this year, but they stuffed Nebraska's running game.