• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska-Colorado game thread.. Pops must watch

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are a lot of beatable teams out there for Nebraska......it looks like the guys are playing with a purpose right now. You see them high fiving after the game.......when they said they wanted to win the Big 12, I actually don't think they were lying....

They won't win it, but I hope they keep believing they can win it

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got some confidence tonight. Getting to 3-2 would help even more..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over on Disney we have some nice compliments from a few Jayhawks fans, a Temple fan, Colorado fans of course, and some others. People are starting to realize we have one of the best if not THE best defensive units in the country.

Temple dude says Nebraska ends their tourney drought this year........KU fan said he is scared for Jayhawks to come play in Lincoln.

:cool:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to recruit those dudes over here because we are primarily a football board.......so the bball fans come and lurk and don't see anything they like

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to recruit those dudes over here because we are primarily a football board.......so the bball fans come and lurk and don't see anything they like

You just have to find the main group.........

And get them to come........

Look at the Raptors......

Look at the Hockey board....

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over on Disney we have some nice compliments from a few Jayhawks fans, a Temple fan, Colorado fans of course, and some others. People are starting to realize we have one of the best if not THE best defensive units in the country.

Temple dude says Nebraska ends their tourney drought this year........KU fan said he is scared for Jayhawks to come play in Lincoln.

:cool:

Friend of mine from KU program said Coach Self said Huskers are for real and could be the cindarella team of Big 12 this year. He said that Self watched the USC game comparisons and knew KU vs. NU game was going to be tougher then what most thought!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Sadler is a great coach......he's had a difficult time recruiting pure talent here, which is to be expected. Nebraska is said to be the least likely school in the Big 12 for recruits to want to go to.

His ability to coach defense is seriously scary sometimes. He and Bo Pelini are very like-minded