• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The devil is always in the details...

Dubs bench in game 5:

35 pts ......10 reb......4 asst.....2 stl...1 blk.....3 to

Cavs bench in game 5:

7 pts.......4 reb....... 2 asst....... 1 stl....0 blk....4 to

Game - Set - Match

To be fair they really should count Zaza as the bench guy and Iggy as a starter

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right? For me it's baseball, which I like as much as basketball. But not with this shitty ass Giants team to watch.

Yeah, but at least watching the Giants is a completely stress free situation because the games don't matter.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta remember, Warriors fans were known for being the best crowd, the most loyal fans, selling out with 20 win teams. They deserve this.

True. It makes me laugh when I read haters posting that Warriors fans are just a bunch of bandwagoners who don't know basketball. Surely there are bandwagoners like with any other champion team, but the Warriors fan base has been a loyal, solid fan base for decades, and periods of utter futility never drove them away.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers 100-1

giphy.gif

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So for once officials used common sense at the end. KD travels with 3.4 seconds, whistle blows, then they decided it was over rather than clear the floor and run that time off. I once saw the officials drag the Cowboys and Redskins out of the locker room to snap one more meaningless play because technically the NFC Championship Game was not over. I couldn't believe how anal they were although I did enjoy seeing the Cowboys being forced back out on the field. Nice to see they didn't do that last night.

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. It makes me laugh when I read haters posting that Warriors fans are just a bunch of bandwagoners who don't know basketball. Surely there are bandwagoners like with any other champion team, but the Warriors fan base has been a loyal, solid fan base for decades, and periods of utter futility never drove them away.

In your area sure you can see that. But the guy in New Jersey with the Warriors hat on can't make that claim and there a ton of fans like that throughout the country. Those are the fans people are talking about, not the lifelong fans from the Bay area..

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Golden State team was a freight train wrecking everything in it's path. Cleveland played great games 3-5. But overall GS showed why they are the champs, clutch shooting, great hustle, and able to take a punch before throwing an even better counter.

Great season for my Cavs, they had to play perfect in the finals to have a chance and didn't do it. It will be a fun off-season to see what guys they keep and try to pick up.

Congrats to GS.

now HERE'S a dude with some fuckin' class...:suds:

what it be like, Mouse? come near my wife and the shotgun's loaded lol...:heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that'd take these things most men have. they're called balls...

i'll lay odds the cowardly s.o.b. doesn't even have enough class to give the Dubs fans their congrats...

What is the excuse this time?

Work, sick family member, or forgot his password?

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just glad the most boring season in Nba history is over.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan just an observation. The freak is a better on on on defender, better passer, better rebounder and scores 23 ppg. Dude can play every position on the court. Only thing Kd has over him is the three point shot and ft shooting.

Maybe in 3 years.

What you fail to realize is that KD is still pretty good at every aspect of the game Giannis is better tHan him in. Also, I am not sure about Giannis being the better passer. He averages more assists, yes, but KD is really good there too. Kerr even said KD might be the best passer on the Warriors. When you play with draymond and Curry, that is no small compliment.

The difference is that Giannis struggles with his outside shot and KD is an elite shooter. It is night and day KD's shot makes him completely unguardable, where Giannis' lack of shooting allows teams to sag and take away the driving lanes. But, if you watched Giannis struggle against the Raptors in the playoffs, you wouldn't be making these claims.

KD is one of the best scorers ever to play the game and Giannis is not close to his level there. Case closed.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a surreal night. This championship was every bit as thrilling as the first. Cavs gave them every thing they could handle and needed an all time great game by KD to get it done.

Who would have guessed a 2nd round rookie playing 12 minutes in a finals close out game and played well. Pat McCaw...non-rotational player. @tlance

Also @WiggyRuss we never set up our vcash bet on the series so I don't know how to finalize it. I know @Mecca has first dibs on the avi bet so I'll wait my turn.

Just hyped man. Congrats also to Cavs fans @gordontrue and @Shanemansj13 on a great season.

Happy for you man!

Do me a favor though.

After you win a couple more titles, and chance you can convince Bob Myers to deal KD to the Wizards? I would like to see my team get a ring too.