• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as Super as the Warriors.

Franchise superstar player tier:
LeBron, Curry, Durant

Allstar player tier:
Kyrie, Klay, Love, Draymond

Players that can win Finals MVP:
LeBron, Kyrie, Iguodala, Durant, Draymond, Curry

Everyone's aware that the Dubs have more talent. But Cavs still fall under that "super team" umbrella.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that has to do with shit coaching. If you look at the structure of both teams, they're nearly identical:

1) Lebron
2) All-star power forward that works as a stretch 4 (Bosh and Love)
3) All-star guard (Irving and Wade)
4) A bevy of shooters off of the bench.

Only difference is that the Heat never had the highest pay roll. Cavs own that by a country mile.

It's pretty funny you are comparing when Lebron came to Cleveland the level Kyrie was at to the level DWade was on when Lebron went to Miami. Laughable.

The biggest difference is Wade carried a team before, hell didnt Bosh carry a team to rhe playoffs. Kyrie or Love couldnt even get their team to what..30-35 wins LOL. DWade was a top 5 player....Kyrie wasnt anything close to that. You think a Heat fan would know

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty funny you are comparing when Lebron came to Cleveland the level Kyrie was at to the level DWade was on when Lebron went to Miami. Laughable.

The biggest difference is Wade carried a team before, hell didnt Bosh carry a team to rhe playoffs. Kyrie or Love couldnt even get their team to what..30-35 wins LOL. DWade was a top 5 player....Kyrie wasnt anything close to that. You think a Heat fan would know
you'd think

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see you finally decided put your big boy pants on today. I had you and ol' Wiggyity-wam ran your dick suckers all offseason when Lebron came back talking about how amazing Kyrie was going to be. The main difference between Wade and Kyrie was the fact that Wade played really good defense where Kyrie didn't. Bosh was carrying the Raptors as a low-seed in the East. Kevin Love had to deal with competition in the West.

I see you're committed to acting like a sniveling little cvnt today regarding the Cavs being a super team. You're starting to fall into the same pussy category as Wiggy is trying to hedge your bets in the case that the Cavs lose. You have 3 all stars on your team and THE HIGHEST PAYROLL IN THE LEAGUE BY A RECORD MARGIN.

You have a super team.

Warm Retards,

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty soon I'm going to hear that if the Cavs don't win a title this season, it's not considered a failure. Strange times, brethern.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty soon I'm going to hear that if the Cavs don't win a title this season, it's not considered a failure. Strange times, brethern.

They will be here celebrating their season after the warriors wipe the floor with them

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron went back 3 years ago.
What experience Kyrie/Love had back then means nothing today.

Last edited by a moderator:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that has to do with shit coaching. If you look at the structure of both teams, they're nearly identical:

1) Lebron
2) All-star power forward that works as a stretch 4 (Bosh and Love)
3) All-star guard (Irving and Wade)
4) A bevy of shooters off of the bench.

Only difference is that the Heat never had the highest pay roll. Cavs own that by a country mile.

See. This isn't true.

Wade and LeBron were both legit superstar players when they joined forces. They were 2 of the top 3 players in the league (possibly top 2). Love and Bosh compare fairly well. I think Bosh is better, but it is a good comp. Kyrie is an all star and a good player, but nowhere near Wade's level in '09.

Call the Cavs a superteams if you want, but they are not as "super" as the Warriors or the Heat. They are more on the level of the KG/Pierce/Allen Celtics.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See. This isn't true.

Wade and LeBron were both legit superstar players when they joined forces. They were 2 of the top 3 players in the league (possibly top 2). Love and Bosh compare fairly well. I think Bosh is better, but it is a good comp. Kyrie is an all star and a good player, but nowhere near Wade's level in '09.

Call the Cavs a superteams if you want, but they are not as "super" as the Warriors or the Heat. They are more on the level of the KG/Pierce/Allen Celtics.

I could live with that but they're still a superteam which was our only point

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See. This isn't true.

See, this isn't what I was hearing when Lebron signed with the Cavs, and this isn't what I've been hearing the last several months in regards to Kyrie. A certain poster keeps mentioning that Kyrie is the best player Lebron has ever played with. Again, Wade in 09 was pretty damn good, but he wasn't the same Wade during Lebron's tenure in Miami. Kyrie also isn't the same player that he was at the age of 22.

So again, this falls under a super team. I don't care what these guys looked like a few years ago. What do they look like now?

And if this isn't a super team, then why did they just cut through the East like a hot knife through butter?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be 2 Stanley cup finals games played before game 1 of the NBA finals even though both conference finals finished on the same day. Just your friendly reminder of how stupid this NBA schedule is

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, this isn't what I was hearing when Lebron signed with the Cavs, and this isn't what I've been hearing the last several months in regards to Kyrie. A certain poster keeps mentioning that Kyrie is the best player Lebron has ever played with. Again, Wade in 09 was pretty damn good, but he wasn't the same Wade during Lebron's tenure in Miami. Kyrie also isn't the same player that he was at the age of 22.

So again, this falls under a super team. I don't care what these guys looked like a few years ago. What do they look like now?

And if this isn't a super team, then why did they just cut through the East like a hot knife through butter?

Its a shame James would handpick his roster, and Gilbert would pay record amounts of payroll to have anything less then a super team.
Its ridiculous.
If the Warriors smoke them, label them as a super team XL.
Salary cap worked out in their favor to add Durant.
Cavs added 20M in players, plus would have had another 11M if Bogut didnt break his leg.

No excuses.
When everyone knows who will be in the Finals before the season begins, they are both super teams.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you finally decided put your big boy pants on today. I had you and ol' Wiggyity-wam ran your dick suckers all offseason when Lebron came back talking about how amazing Kyrie was going to be. The main difference between Wade and Kyrie was the fact that Wade played really good defense where Kyrie didn't. Bosh was carrying the Raptors as a low-seed in the East. Kevin Love had to deal with competition in the West.

I see you're committed to acting like a sniveling little cvnt today regarding the Cavs being a super team. You're starting to fall into the same pussy category as Wiggy is trying to hedge your bets in the case that the Cavs lose. You have 3 all stars on your team and THE HIGHEST PAYROLL IN THE LEAGUE BY A RECORD MARGIN.

You have a super team.

Warm Retards,

:10:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, so some Still trying to argue the Cavs aren't a superteam. gotta have something to comfort themselves when the ass-whoopin' comes their way...:heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All the cavs fans won't show their faces for a while when they do lose.

And just before the season it'll be "Yeah but we won it in 2016..."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the cavs fans won't show their faces for a while when they do lose.

And just before the season it'll be "Yeah but we won it in 2016..."

We will all still be here regardless just like every year. Stop trying so hard. You hate them so much you bet the Cavs wouldnt make it. You better hope they dont win it or you will be crying. :Cry:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a shame James would handpick his roster, and Gilbert would pay record amounts of payroll to have anything less then a super team.
Its ridiculous.
If the Warriors smoke them, label them as a super team XL.
Salary cap worked out in their favor to add Durant.
Cavs added 20M in players, plus would have had another 11M if Bogut didnt break his leg.

No excuses.
When everyone knows who will be in the Finals before the season begins, they are both super teams.

Whatever makes you feel better. You keep comparing these Cavs to the Heat team and this Warriors team but it isnt the same. And it isnt excuse bc the Cavs would fail not winning a title, it is the goal for the defending champs without a doubt, duh. There is a difference between a goal and being outfavored by a wide margin. I think this is good though, I would rather them not be favored.