• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my prediction.

Warriors sweep handily.

LeBron disappears.

It is announced that LeBron has opted out of his contract.

Days later, an emergency press conference is announced.

After several moments at the beginning of this press conference, LeBron comes out to the stage with Kawhi Leonard and Gregg Popovich as music plays:

No, I'm not being serious. I just wanted to post that music for shits and giggles.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my prediction.

Warriors sweep handily.

LeBron disappears.

It is announced that LeBron has opted out of his contract.

Days later, an emergency press conference is announced.

After several moments at the beginning of this press conference, LeBron comes out to the stage with Kawhi Leonard and Gregg Popovich as music plays:

No, I'm not being serious. I just wanted to post that music for shits and giggles.
Speaking of which, this still takes the cake for Lebron/nwo related references

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....the bitterness is just awesome man...i dont know how you keep it up. Its truly legendary at this point.

GO CAVS!

As usual, you have it ass backwards.
You're on this thread, for no reason at all, talking about 3 teams you don't like for no reason at all.
That's bitter.

Us stating that the Cavs suck without LeBron isn't anything but fact.

We are complimenting James.
How do you rationalize that as bitter?
Not sure how you're mind even works.
It's rather scary.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need another great performance by Kyrie.

LeBron came and joined a 22 year old kid like Kyrie for a reason- for moments like last years finals....Kyrie has to be even better than last year....but damn...was he good last year

shredded Curry

ae78ecec-7ac0-42e3-a833-594c3338f790.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, you have it ass backwards.
You're on this thread, for no reason at all, talking about 3 teams you don't like for no reason at all.
That's bitter.

Us stating that the Cavs suck without LeBron isn't anything but fact.

We are complimenting James.
How do you rationalize that as bitter?
Not sure how you're mind even works.
It's rather scary.

Well we all know the argument of them being a super team is just not possible then if they suck when he doesnt play. Never understood that argument. Not saying you said it but I have heard many

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all know the argument of them being a super team is just not possible then if they suck when he doesnt play. Never understood that argument. Not saying you said it but I have heard many

I disagree, but whatever.
They were handpicked to compliment James and most are very talented.
Without James their talents diminish as most players around him would.
Not sure how you can say the best player in the game who has 2 other current all stars and the highest payroll of all time shouldn't be defined as a super team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, but whatever.
They were handpicked to compliment James and most are very talented.
Without James their talents diminish as most players around him would.
Not sure how you can say the best player in the game who has 2 other current all stars and the highest payroll of all time shouldn't be defined as a super team.

Well one player making a huge difference, from not making the playoffs to winning it all, is not the definition of a super team. A team that can lose one of those players and still play elite is more of the definition. If those other all-stars dont make a huge difference when the greatest player is out then it makes no sense. By your definiton a ton of teams are labeled super teams. Highest payroll has nothing to do with it, the league is overpaying just about every player. Tristan, an important player, got paid $16M. The Heat were a super team, this team just isnt. The change cannot be that drastic.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one player making a huge difference, from not making the playoffs to winning it all, is not the definition of a super team. A team that can lose one of those players and still play elite is more of the definition. If those other all-stars dont make a huge difference when the greatest player is out then it makes no sense. By your definiton a ton of teams are labeled super teams. Highest payroll has nothing to do with it, the league is overpaying just about every player. Tristan, an important player, got paid $16M. The Heat were a super team, this team just isnt. The change cannot be that drastic.

Disagree again.
First of all, who said def wouldn't make the playoffs?
I believe most people felt they'd be in the same boat as current 5-8 teams.
James never was injured during the playoffs when on the Heat.
Without him there's no chance they would have won.
Same scenario.
Role players were hand picked for James.
You think Wade/Bosh and a bunch of shooters would have beat those Celtics,Pacers or Bulls teams?
I don't.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Heat were a super team then so are the cavs. You're trying so hard to sell the board that this is not a super team. Stop it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Heat were a super team then so are the cavs. You're trying so hard to sell the board that this is not a super team. Stop it

It's not selling. The argument just makes zero sense when you have a team that would be under .500 without Lebron. The Heat without Lebron were still a top team in the East. If you dont see a difference then I dont know what to see. It has nothing to do with a free agent joining Lebron and more to do with the rest of the team. Wade and Bosh can be elite without Lebron, cant say the same for Love and not Kyrie to this point.

You cant say both: 1. the Cavs are shit without Lebron. 2. A superteam with Lebron. Cant have both.

Reactions: TJL

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not selling. The argument just makes zero sense when you have a team that would be under .500 without Lebron. The Heat without Lebron were still a top team in the East. If you dont see a difference then I dont know what to see. It has nothing to do with a free agent joining Lebron and more to do with the rest of the team. Wade and Bosh can be elite without Lebron, cant say the same for Love and not Kyrie to this point.

You cant say both: 1. the Cavs are shit without Lebron. 2. A superteam with Lebron. Cant have both.

I agree 100%.

Got to pick one or the other. Personally, I think they are not very good without LeBron. Stats support that side.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%.

Got to pick one or the other. Personally, I think they are not very good without LeBron. Stats support that side.

No question about it

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%.

when you see people making those contradictory arguments--- you pretty much know to just ignore them. lol

They aren't good without LeBron because they were handpicked to play with LeBron.

When did Wade/Bosh have all this success without James?

@WiggyRuss talking out both sides of his ass as usual.
One minute it's Kyrie is best player James ever played with.
The next sentence the Cavs suck with just Kyrie/Love ( 2 max players).

#excusetrainwarmingitsengine

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, this still takes the cake for Lebron/nwo related references

One of the greatest sports spoofs in history!

There is also a great LeBron spoof on Seth Rollins turning on the Shield. It has LeBron hitting DWade with the steel chair.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not selling.

It's not selling because nobody is buying this bullshit. You're just trying to get your excuses ready if they don't win.

When you have the best player in the game, 2 other all stars in their prime, handpicked role players and the highest payroll in the league...you're a super team. So stfu and quit trying to make excuses for a series the Cavs haven't lost yet.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao @ the Cavs not being a Super Team.

I haven't seen this much spin since the King of Pop.

spin.gif

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao @ the Cavs not being a Super Team.

I haven't seen this much spin since the King of Pop.

spin.gif
Not as Super as the Warriors.

Franchise superstar player tier:
LeBron, Curry, Durant

Allstar player tier:
Kyrie, Klay, Love, Draymond

Players that can win Finals MVP:
LeBron, Kyrie, Iguodala, Durant, Draymond, Curry

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe that has to do with shit coaching. If you look at the structure of both teams, they're nearly identical:

1) Lebron
2) All-star power forward that works as a stretch 4 (Bosh and Love)
3) All-star guard (Irving and Wade)
4) A bevy of shooters off of the bench.

Only difference is that the Heat never had the highest pay roll. Cavs own that by a country mile.