• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nascar Fan's Raceday Hangout on Google+

GuyS24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
February 16th @ 6:30, race starts @ 8pm

http://nascarracingwebsite.com/index.php?showtopic=376&view=findpost&p=648

GOOGLE Hangout for NASCARFANS On RACEDAY. I'd like to see if Nascar fan's on GOOGLE+ who usually watch race's at home by themselves would like to get together for a Raceday hangout? Starting on Saturday 2/16 for the Bud Shootout @ Daytona. If all goes well and people have a good time, we can continue through the Nascar season hanging out on Raceday. This is for Sprint Cup Racing. So if your interested, please let me know and will look forward to enjoying Nascar Raceday with other Fan's.

Here's the link to join GOOGLE+ http://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=...c=gplp0&hl=en … …

After joining, set up your circle of Nascar friends. if you need any assistance, let me know.
My google page is https://plus.google.com/u/0/111396405969014806792/posts

of course you'll need a PC with Video Webcam Capability. I believe we can get up to 9 people on the screen at on time. I'm sure during a race there is plenty of time to talk about what's happening and enjoy the race with more Nascar Fan's.

Here's a link for a GOOGLE+ Hangout with Nascar Driver's and Fan's. This can give you an example of what to expect while hanging out with other fan's during raceday

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy on the links to other sites bro. I'd hate to see a good poster like yourself get perma banned for basically spamming...

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but I'll be hanging out here on raceday. Or coming over to your Group and asking them to hang out on SH.

Last edited by a moderator:

GuyS24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, That;s cool. Don't mean to spam . Just letting others know about google+ to see if they know about it.
I'll be weary of this from now on. Thanks. I was gonna show up here before things go down with race & stuff.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, lets follow the links and get those guys here :)

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like saying this but if you are here trying to solicit members for other sites,,,we don't need you here

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, That;s cool. Don't mean to spam . Just letting others know about google+ to see if they know about it.
I'll be weary of this from now on. Thanks. I was gonna show up here before things go down with race & stuff.

I'm sure you meant the best. It's a pretty close-knit, territorial bunch here though. :D

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you meant the best. It's a pretty close-knit, territorial bunch here though. :D

Yup. We made Lakers32 wear cheerleader boots and a pink backpack for a week, and he's the boss!

GuyS24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I guess I'm the kind of person that participate's in more then just my own site. And Since I'm an Administrator of my own Built site, and I consider myself highly experienced in running a website, I consider a spammer that post's "Nothing" but Links. My post's contain a lot more then links and not all my posts will be with a link.
But that might just be me.
So, I wouldn't want to offend any moderator or Admin with this. From now on I'll just post comment's. OK

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. I guess I'm the kind of person that participate's in more then just my own site. And Since I'm an Administrator of my own Built site, and I consider myself highly experienced in running a website, I consider a spammer that post's "Nothing" but Links. My post's contain a lot more then links and not all my posts will be with a link.
So, I wouldn't want to offend any moderator or Admin with this. From now on I'll just post comment's. OK

Comments are welcome, links aren't instant bans. Constantly trying to take traffic off the site isn't something that is looked upon kindly though. Just keep it as the exception instead of the norm, and you should be fine.

There is a pretty open format, and relaxed atmosphere here. So if you have any buddies looking for a good place to call home, why not invite them to check us out. If it doesn't work, so be it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. We made Lakers32 wear cheerleader boots and a pink backpack for a week, and he's the boss!

...and don't forget the pasted-on neon yellow Larry Bird mustache!

vlcsnap2010041102h56m38.png

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all good bro. Just trying to be clear & honest. :yo: