• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Week 10 Recap

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We got a full slate of games in week 10, and some interesting results. This week-The Dolphins are on a streak, the Bills are on life support, the Ravens are on vacation, and the Pack is on another planet. Here we go:

Week 10 Power Rankings:

32. Indianapolis Colts-Death, taxes, and the Colts losing.
31. Cleveland Browns-Another creative way to lose. Brian Billick said it best: "It's bad when your best offensive weapon is a field goal kicker, and you can't even get him the ball."
30. Washington Redskins-Rex Grossman threw 0 TDs and 2 INTs and was deemed the best QB on the roster. That says enough.
29. St Louis Rams-Does a win over Cleveland still count?
28. Kansas City Chiefs-How do you lose to a team whose QB goes 2-8 for 69 yards?
27. Jacksonville Jaguars-Without Maurice Jones-Drew, this team would be racing the Colts to 0-16.
26. Miami Dolphins-Two straight wins..against two awful teams, but still wins.
25. Carolina Panthers-Just a bad game, or are teams figuring out how to slow Newton. Carolina needs to use the two RBs they have.
24. Minnesota Vikings-Ouch. Another in a line of teams mowed down by the Packers.
23. Arizona Cardinals-So, John Skelton goes 2-0 while Kolb is hurt. Think Philly would accept a refund?
22. Seattle Seahawks-Marshawn Lynch out-Riced Ray Rice.
21. Philadelphia Eagles-They added stars, trying to be the Yankees, but came out looking like the Knicks.
20. Denver Broncos-Hey Bronco opponents. When Denver has the ball inside the 10 yard line, TEBOW IS GOING TO RUN IT!!
19. San Diego Chargers-Lucky to be just a game behind. Rivers need to figure things out now.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-This might spell the end of the playoff hopes, with Atlanta and New Orleans ahead of them, and playing much better.
17. Buffalo Bills-David Nelson gave a ball to his GF, topped by Ryan Fitzpatrick giving 3 balls to the Cowboys defense.
16. Tennessee Titans-Chris Johnson better keep things up if they want to make a run at Houston.
15. Oakland Raiders-Michael Bush ran wild, and Denarius Moore gashed the Chargers secondary.
14. Dallas Cowboys-I hate the Cowboys.
13. New York Jets-How do you go into possibly the biggest game so far this year, and stink that bad?
12. Detroit Lions-They seem more concerned with being tough than good. Even Stafford is assaulting people. As for Hester..I'm not going to say it.
11. Cincinnati Bengals-Leon Hall's best coverage of the day was on Reggie Nelson. Played well enough to win though and had chances in Steeler territory.
10. Atlanta Falcons-I'm all for aggressive, but going for it on your own 30 in overtime? Why didn't Mike Smith just kick the Falcon's defensive players in the nuts?
9. Baltimore Ravens-Talk about not being able to figure at team out. Sweep the Steelers, but lose to Jacksonville and Seattle?
8. Chicago Bears-The Bears D just killed Detroit. As for Hester..nah, I'm still not going to say it.
7. New York Giants-They found out that the Niners aren't a fluke. Eli to Carlos Rogers was a great combo..oh, wait.
6. Houston Texans-The schedule is fairly kind for a team without its QB and best defensive player. Tough break for a team that had a chance at a SB run.
5. New England Patriots-Just embarrassed the Jets and proved their still the best in the division til somebody can prove otherwise.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers-Held on for a big win, and gets a bye week to watch Cincy and Baltimore beat each other up.
3. New Orleans Saints-Want to know how scary this offense is? The Falcons felt more comfortable going for it on their own 30 rather than give them the ball.
2. San Francisco 49ers-This defense is ridiculous. No Frank Gore, and they still beat the NFCE leading Giants.
1. Green Bay Packers-Even Matt Flynn was amazing. Maybe Arizona will trade Patrick Peterson for him.

MVPs of the Week:

Michael Bush-He destroyed the San Diego D in every way.
Arian Foster-He'll need to keep this up with Schaub out.
Tony Romo-I hate the Cowboys.
John Skelton-He's 2-0. Do they wish they had Skelton as the starter and DRC to pair with Peterson?
Marshawn Lynch-5 MVPs this week. Lynch was huge against the Ravens D.

Goats of the Week:

Browns FG Unit-Bad snap, terrible kick, loss.
Mike Smith-I get it, really, but don't you have to trust your defense?
Cam Cameron-How does Ray Rice only get 5 carries?
Carolina coaching staff-You have 2 good RBs. Stop trying to have Newton do everything.

Randon Thoughts:

1. I feel so bad for Texans fans.
2. How did the Chiefs win 4 straight games?
3. Matt Moore and John Skelton are 4-0 over the past 2 weeks. Huh?
4. Maybe the Eagles should promote their secondary coach to offensive coordinator.
5. I'm sipping the 16-0 Kool-aid.
6. I hate the Cowboys.
7. Ah, crap, I gotta say it. DON'T KICK THE DAMN BALL TO DEVIN HESTER...EVER!!

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can see Chuck Norris, you'll probably get round house kicked before your finished reading this.

If you can see Tim Tebow, HE'S GOING TO RUN IT!!!

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still probably have us over Atlanta. Looks good though.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been looking forward to this all day...as always...well done. The eagles/Yankees/Knicks line was good.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks guys. It was a moment of inspiration cincyfan.