• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My opinion is the best 8 teams are still alive in the playoffs

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any one of them could win it all if things break right for them. Any of them could beat any team left and any of them could lose to any team left, and any result wouldn't really be too much of a surprise. Should make for a very competitive divisional weekend.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Garporlrorlrrol will be slaughtered by the Packers.

As for the rest of the teams... ehh..... I'd generally agree.

He might, but that run game and D have carried him this far and farther before, so I wouldn't count out the 49ers in that game. The people or "public" as Vegas likes to call them might get crushed in that game...it opened at 4 and is now at 5 1/2 and 6...that might not work out so well for a lot of bettors

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers vs. the winner of bucs/Rams game will be a good Championship game

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I think it really comes down to the Bills/Chiefs for the AFC representative. I'd kind of root for Cincy/Tenn as the underdogs but I don't see them beating either of those teams.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IDK the 49ers are going to try to run the ball down their throats, wish they were playing the Bucs instead.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might, but that run game and D have carried him this far and farther before, so I wouldn't count out the 49ers in that game. The people or "public" as Vegas likes to call them might get crushed in that game...it opened at 4 and is now at 5 1/2 and 6...that might not work out so well for a lot of bettors

All the Packers have to do is triple cover Kittle and play the run and Jimmy Garporlrorlrol will hand them a win. Aaron Rodgers can probably kneel 50% of the game. And if Nick Bosa is out, RIP.

Adding you on the edit @HaroldSeattle
Green Bay was pretty decent against the run this year... I don't see how that's going to be success for San Fran. GB will 100% play the run... and force JG to pass... It's the reason Seattle has so much success against the 49ers. They take away the run and force one of the most overrated passers in the league to throw.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK the 49ers are going to try to run the ball down their throats, wish they were playing the Bucs instead.

I'm guessing you can count on that. They're going to put together a run game plan and if the Packer's D can't stop it, it's going to be a long night for the Pack in Lambeau.

I'll state it again, no result in any of these 4 games would surprise me...all these teams are good and if a couple breaks or key plays go their way, it could mean a W to any of them.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I think it really comes down to the Bills/Chiefs for the AFC representative. I'd kind of root for Cincy/Tenn as the underdogs but I don't see them beating either of those teams.
I think Cinci will be the team all teams need to worry about. They wont be the favorites but scary enough to be able to beat any of them.
Bengals vs. Bills/Chiefs will also be a good Championship game.

Now lets hope the Niners & Titans dont fuck up the Championship games by going all Underdog on us.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cinci will be the team all teams need to worry about. They wont be the favorites but scary enough to be able to beat any of them.
Bengals vs. Bills/Chiefs will also be a good Championship game.

Now lets hope the Niners & Titans dont fuck up the Championship games by going all Underdog on us.

lol. Yah, Packers vs. Rams/Bucs and Bengals vs. Bills/Chiefs is what the media wants.

I personally would like to see the Packers represent the NFC because it'd be hilarious to watch Rodgers win a SuperBowl, leave and then Jordan Love tank the team lol (sorry I do NOT think he is the answer... Rodgers was #1 overall talent, Love was nowhere CLOSE, it's not the same). As for the AFC... The Bungles and Bills (90s) have suffered long enough.... that'd be a refreshing matchup to see.

I'm actually more interested in the AFC matchups this week than the NFC.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brag Ric Flair GIF by WWE

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Yah, Packers vs. Rams/Bucs and Bengals vs. Bills/Chiefs is what the media wants.

I personally would like to see the Packers represent the NFC because it'd be hilarious to watch Rodgers win a SuperBowl, leave and then Jordan Love tank the team lol (sorry I do NOT think he is the answer... Rodgers was #1 overall talent, Love was nowhere CLOSE, it's not the same). As for the AFC... The Bungles and Bills (90s) have suffered long enough.... that'd be a refreshing matchup to see.

I'm actually more interested in the AFC matchups this week than the NFC.
Now that my team has screwed the pooch. In the NFC I am gonna root for Stafford. A lifelong Lion player getting to play on a good team for once. Gonna root for him.

AFC I like all three QBs. I am cool with any of those 3 getting to the big dance. (dont care for the Titans)

Still Believe it will be Chiefs vs. Packers in the end though.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that my team has screwed the pooch. In the NFC I am gonna root for Stafford. A lifelong Lion player getting to play on a good team for once. Gonna root for him.

AFC I like all three QBs. I am cool with any of those 3 getting to the big dance. (dont care for the Titans)

Still Believe it will be Chiefs vs. Packers in the end though.

Yah I mean that's a solid way to look at it too. Mother fucker has never won a playoff game prior to tonight. Boggles the mind. I mean I know he just shit out balls to Calvin Johnson for a good chunk of his career but still....

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess you didn’t watch the game they played in the season. Niners had no Running Back and had the game won, breakdown on a play that led to the Packers kicking game winning FG on last play of the game.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, i think the Packers win but I honestly do not hate the Niners chances of pulling an upset. I think this could be a slighly awkward matchup for the Packers. Niners had them beat earlier this year but left just barely enough time for Rodgers to put a drive together.

However if Rodgers is able to attack those corners early and get the Niners in an early hole then yeah, it should be an easy Packers win.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think people are slightly sleeping on the Titans. They dont have the QB the other 3 teams have but I mean they did earn the one seed without Henry and Brown for a big chunk of the year. Plus they beat down KC earlier and have beat the Bills the last two years, plus I'm not sure Cincy is quire ready for this moment. They will be a force down the road but not sure its their time yet.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers vs. the winner of bucs/Rams game will be a good Championship game
Rodgers is 0-3 vs SF in the playoffs so don't write SF off. Now GB is a much better team and AR is a way better QB but sometimes teams don't match up like TB vs NO, no matter who the QB is