• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My one big concern

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Cannon was only part of the problem. Dan Connelly was ruled out yesterday for a concussion and it was decided to give everyone a chance at RG. Cameron Fleming was in late in the game and actually did a decent job. Early in the game Josh Kline started at RG and was worse than Cannon. AT one point, BB took Wendell out at LG and had Cannon at LG and Kline at RG. What we re-witnessed yesterday was a flashback to weeks 1 thru 4. Brady's problems yesterday were not Brady mechanically rather Brady melting down mentally because his worse fears were coming true. The team that hates him more than Denver was playing against a less than formidable Patriots offensive line.

If Denver loses tonight against Cincinnati, you can pretty much be assured that Connelly will not play next week, Brady will play maybe one half and Edelman will get another week's rest along with Blount. The reality of it will be to give Edelman, Blount and Connelly approx. 3 weeks off before practicing for their first home playoff game January 10th.

That's pretty much it, Ken. What we are seeing is the O-line being dinged up - plus a little tampering.
We'll get everybody back, healthy and in position. I doubt we see full strength against Buffalo.
The defense looked good, IMHO.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New York Giants used this blueprint to the tune of two Super Bowl victories. I do not personally see anybody else in the AFC that can do it but if the Pats make it to the Super Bowl I would expect the same form a team like Seattle or Arizona. Perhaps Dallas too but I'm still not convinced.

Well, in one Gronk wasn't healthy. But the Patriots have shown that they can get around not being able to use Gronk... Tim Wright would just get more touches.