• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My one big concern

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaws on ESPN said what I was thinking after this game. The fact that Rexy gave NE a hard time and made Brady and Gronk non-factors. Did they find a blueprint to beat this team? Could this be true or is this more bs made by NFL "experts"?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New York Giants used this blueprint to the tune of two Super Bowl victories. I do not personally see anybody else in the AFC that can do it but if the Pats make it to the Super Bowl I would expect the same form a team like Seattle or Arizona. Perhaps Dallas too but I'm still not convinced.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaws on ESPN said what I was thinking after this game. The fact that Rexy gave NE a hard time and made Brady and Gronk non-factors. Did they find a blueprint to beat this team? Could this be true or is this more bs made by NFL "experts"?

He was very wrong about Brady of course. But I was wondering the same thing.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax. New England looked flat and disinterested at best. Imagine trying to get yourself emotionally pumped to play against such a sucky team?

Rex Ryan and the Jets had nothing to lose yesterday and for that reason he played an all out attacking style of defense that most coaches just wouldn't take a chance on.

Also, keep in mind that for some reason Belichick decided to give the human turn-style, Marcus Cannon a ton of reps on the O-line. There were a few other players who either didn't play or barely played.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax. New England looked flat and disinterested at best. Imagine trying to get yourself emotionally pumped to play against such a sucky team?

Rex Ryan and the Jets had nothing to lose yesterday and for that reason he played an all out attacking style of defense that most coaches just wouldn't take a chance on.

Also, keep in mind that for some reason Belichick decided to give the human turn-style, Marcus Cannon a ton of reps on the O-line. There were a few other players who either didn't play or barely played.

Cannon has been stinking up the joint recently. I had thought he was a decent backup tackle but I don't want him on the field right now.

It does show how thin our Oline really is though.

Teams do seem to have figured out ways to slow down Gronk. He's still a big target but not the destroyer he's been.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannon has been stinking up the joint recently. I had thought he was a decent backup tackle but I don't want him on the field right now.

It does show how thin our Oline really is though.

Teams do seem to have figured out ways to slow down Gronk. He's still a big target but not the destroyer he's been.

they really need to get the running game going. I wish BB hadn't fucked so much with Gray.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Cannon was only part of the problem. Dan Connelly was ruled out yesterday for a concussion and it was decided to give everyone a chance at RG. Cameron Fleming was in late in the game and actually did a decent job. Early in the game Josh Kline started at RG and was worse than Cannon. AT one point, BB took Wendell out at LG and had Cannon at LG and Kline at RG. What we re-witnessed yesterday was a flashback to weeks 1 thru 4. Brady's problems yesterday were not Brady mechanically rather Brady melting down mentally because his worse fears were coming true. The team that hates him more than Denver was playing against a less than formidable Patriots offensive line.

If Denver loses tonight against Cincinnati, you can pretty much be assured that Connelly will not play next week, Brady will play maybe one half and Edelman will get another week's rest along with Blount. The reality of it will be to give Edelman, Blount and Connelly approx. 3 weeks off before practicing for their first home playoff game January 10th.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they really need to get the running game going. I wish BB hadn't fucked so much with Gray.

Yes but that success was with Fleming as the extra lineman. And he's been hurt the last few weeks. The same time the running game has regressed. They've tried Cannon in that role and he's had like 3 false starts.

I think Denver is doing the same thing with the extra lineman with their recent resurgence as a running team.

BB leads the way.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Cannon was only part of the problem. Dan Connelly was ruled out yesterday for a concussion and it was decided to give everyone a chance at RG. Cameron Fleming was in late in the game and actually did a decent job. Early in the game Josh Kline started at RG and was worse than Cannon. AT one point, BB took Wendell out at LG and had Cannon at LG and Kline at RG. What we re-witnessed yesterday was a flashback to weeks 1 thru 4. Brady's problems yesterday were not Brady mechanically rather Brady melting down mentally because his worse fears were coming true. The team that hates him more than Denver was playing against a less than formidable Patriots offensive line.

If Denver loses tonight against Cincinnati, you can pretty much be assured that Connelly will not play next week, Brady will play maybe one half and Edelman will get another week's rest along with Blount. The reality of it will be to give Edelman, Blount and Connelly approx. 3 weeks off before practicing for their first home playoff game January 10th.

Unfortunately I think Denver will win. It's a big game and the Bengals are not a big game team.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bungles will find a way to ef it up.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 point Cinci lead after a Manning pick 6. 2:41 left in the 4th

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!!!

Yeah baby!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!!!

Yeah baby!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Sports Tonight, Mike Felger, Lou Merloni, Ron Borges and Dan Shaughnessy were talking in detail about the offensive line. They were talking like Connelly is done for the year. If he is, then put him on IR and call Incognito, we need an NFL legitimate RG.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Sports Tonight, Mike Felger, Lou Merloni, Ron Borges and Dan Shaughnessy were talking in detail about the offensive line. They were talking like Connelly is done for the year. If he is, then put him on IR and call Incognito, we need an NFL legitimate RG.

Crap! It's too late to bring someone in.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Connelly is done, we can still bring in a guard and we have near three weeks to bring him up to speed. Still reading and listening but haven't heard anything at all about him.