• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My last Paul Goerge post and trade idea

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a single fuck what you think and I only use the term 'Hoosier' for folks from Indiana that I respect. You and Dan Dakich are Indianans.

LOL from a personal standpoint I don't know you and you don't know me. We're just two individuals typing behind a computer screen. Just because certain people don't root for your team shouldn't be a reason to not "respect" them.

You really are a special kind of stupid aren't you? Melo didn't go to the team he thought he was going to. He thought he was going to be the missing piece to a contender. For one, the team he thought he was going to had Chauncey Billups...until the Knicks included him in the trade.

I certainly hope this was merely bad typing on your part, because Billups went with Carmelo from Denver to New York in the deal.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL from a personal standpoint I don't know you and you don't know me. We're just two individuals typing behind a computer screen. Just because certain people don't root for your team shouldn't be a reason to not "respect" them.

You not being a Lakers fan has absolutely nothing to do with my lack of respect for you. I respect the opinions of quite a few non-Lakers fans on here. I don't respect you because you're an idiot who gets butthurt, starts namecalling, etc. when folks disagree with you and because my 4 year old grandson knows more about basketball than you do.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You not being a Lakers fan has absolutely nothing to do with my lack of respect for you. I respect the opinions of quite a few non-Lakers fans on here. I don't respect you because you're an idiot who gets butthurt, starts namecalling, etc. when folks disagree with you and because my 4 year old grandson knows more about basketball than you do.

Doesn't get that either.

The only conceivable way anybody could dislike him is because of the team he roots for. There is no other explanation.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't get that either.

The only conceivable way anybody could dislike him is because of the team he roots for. There is no other explanation.

He probably thinks it's more about what teams he's not a fan of. Apparently, I only like, respect and defend Lakers and Heat fans.

Besides, even he knows that no one gives enough of a shit about the Pacers and Nuggets to hate him for being a fan. lol

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure your grandson the one that corrected you by saying Billups was actually traded with 'Melo to the Knicks.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight was traded and didn't know what the hell he wanted. He changed his mind at least 3 or 4 times about whether or not he wanted to be traded and where he wanted to go before the Lakers took a risk and traded for him.

How's his career been since he left the Lakers?

This season will mark the first time since 2006 that Dwight Howard has sat out the playoffs. The Lakers, by contrast, have not made the playoffs since Dwight left them. So yeah, your fan base might want to humble itself.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season will mark the first time since 2006 that Dwight Howard has sat out the playoffs. The Lakers, by contrast, have not made the playoffs since Dwight left them. So yeah, your fan base might want to humble itself.

oh please...

whether anyone wants to admit it or not the Lakers are gonna be fine in the long run...

you really think we need Howard? seriously...?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Hilarious that you think Dwight had anything to do with the Lakers making/not making the playoffs. Hell, they barely made the playoffs when he was there. The only reason they did was a superhuman effort by Kobe before he blew out his Achille's. Dwight quit on his team. The Lakers playoff chances for a few years ended as soon as Kobe went down with an injury that serious. They also knew they weren't going to be making the playoffs for at least 2 more years when they signed him to the deal they did on his final contract.

Also, the teams Dwight has gone to would have made the playoffs without him. So he literally had next to nothing to do with them making the playoffs.

So you might want to shut the fuck up, stop embarrassing yourself, learn about basketball and stop dragging up months old posts in a desperate attempt to win the internet. Especially when you are still wrong when you do it.

Last edited:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Hilarious that you think Dwight had anything to do with the Lakers making/not making the playoffs. Hell, they barely made the playoffs when he was there. The only reason they did was a superhuman effort by Kobe before he blew out his Achille's. Dwight quit on his team. The Lakers playoff chances for a few years ended as soon as Kobe went down with an injury that serious. They also knew they weren't goping to be making the playoffs for at least 2 more years when they signed him to the deal they did on his final contract.

Also, the teams Dwight has gone to would have made the playoffs without him. So he literally had next to nothing to do with them making the playoffs.

So you might want to shut the fuck up, stop embarrassing yourself, learn about basketball and stop dragging up months old posts in a desperate attempt to win the internet. Especially when you are still wrong when you do it.

There is nothing to be wrong about. Dwight Howard has not missed the playoffs since 2006 before this season. Dwight Howard left the Lakers in 2013. The Lakers have not made the playoffs since 2013. All FACTS. Your strawman effort is nothing more than just that.

Point being, don't criticize a player when your team has yet to fare better without him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing to be wrong about. Dwight Howard has not missed the playoffs since 2006 before this season. Dwight Howard left the Lakers in 2013. The Lakers have not made the playoffs since 2013. All FACTS. Your strawman effort is nothing more than just that.

Point being, don't criticize a player when your team has yet to fare better without him.

c'mon, don't be a hypocrite...

that's what you do with Paul George on the regular...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,316.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I hate to say it......the Pacers won the trade.

Sabonis was the WC in the trade (said it at the time and stand by it).....he's going to be really good.

Yes, Oladipo has played out of his mind......but I like Sabonis long term.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,316.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DH's career went down the shitter AFTER he left the Lakers......until this season when he was reunited with Steve Clifford (an assistant when DH was in Orlando)......anybody that knows basketball knows this.

LOL at him being a huge reason the Rockets or Hawks made the postseason.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,316.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clifford was an assistant with the Lakers during the 2012-13 season when DH was there?

Interesting. Learned something today.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more Paul George posts? How 'bout a John Ringo one then.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see you learned a new word. Too bad you don't know what it means. There was nothing strawman at all about my argument. Dwight had nothing to do with the Lakers making the playoffs when he was there. His leaving had nothing to do with the Lakers not making the playoffs since. As soon as Kobe went down, the Lakers weren't making the playoffs even with Dwight. For proof, how is his current team doing? Those are facts.

The teams Dwight has played for since he left the Lakers would have made the playoffs whether he was on the team or not. That is also a fact.

In both situations, he was brought in as potential piece to enhance those teams ability to advance in the playoffs and failed. In fact, those teams couldn't get rid of him fast enough. Those are also facts.

Pointy being, I'll criticize any player I feel like criticizing, especially when that criticism is spot on as mine was of Dwight.

In short,as I said previously, shut the fuck up, stop embarrassing yourself, learn about basketball and stop dragging up months old posts in a desperate attempt to win the internet. Especially when you are wrong when you do it.

In fact, you even spelled George wrong in your title.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DH's career went down the shitter AFTER he left the Lakers......until this season when he was reunited with Steve Clifford (an assistant when DH was in Orlando)......anybody that knows basketball knows this.

Which explains Cane not knowing.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams Dwight has played for since he left the Lakers would have made the playoffs whether he was on the team or not. That is also a fact.

No. No it's not. Are we back in grade school where we need to be able to distinguish "facts" and "opinions"??? :scratch:

Sure as hell feels like it.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate a HOF player when I see one, even if he don't play for my team...