• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My last Paul Goerge post and trade idea

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash has two (questionable at that) MVPs

To play devil's advocate here, Dwight was every bit as deserving of 2 MVPs as Nash was. He was in the conversation a couple times, just didn't get it. Nash did, but as you alluded he probably shouldn't have.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 Just looked it up, and it turns out that Dwight Howard has a positive plus/minus rating this season in spite of the Hornets' struggles. So yeah, it turns out that both statistics and the eye test show that he is not the main sources of their woes.

Maybe some of his past teams make the playoffs without him, but it still don't take away the fact that he is a HOF player that played a big role in what those said teams were actually able to accomplish.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 Just looked it up, and it turns out that Dwight Howard has a positive plus/minus rating this season in spite of the Hornets' struggles. So yeah, it turns out that both statistics and the eye test show that he is not the main sources of their woes.

Find where I said he was the main source of their woes.

Maybe some of his past teams make the playoffs without him, but it still don't take away the fact that he is a HOF player that played a big role in what those said teams were actually able to accomplish.

Find where I said he isn't a Hall of Famer.