• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most improved player for 2013?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys expect to take their game to the next level in the upcoming NFL Season?

Its seems a bit silly at the moment but Im expecting Isaiah Pead to make a big jump as an offensive threat next year. He had a much maligned preseason and got pushed back to 3rd string but in what little action he saw, he did average over 5 yards a carry and 5 yards a catch. With Long and Saffold likely being the Rams' bookends, he should be able to get to the edge next year and maybe a year on the bench puts a little fire into him.

HM: Brockers, Bradford, Quick, Tru Johnson.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll pick a real sleeper - the ROK!!! Pead will definitely be improved but so will Richardson and I expect both of them to rotate in with the RB we select in the draft.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rokevious does have one of the coolest names in the league. Having a healthy, productive year from him could be pretty big. Anything has to be better than Quinn Ojinnaka

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess would be Pead or Quick as well, but I hope it's Bradford that just lights it up.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys expect to take their game to the next level in the upcoming NFL Season?

Its seems a bit silly at the moment but Im expecting Isaiah Pead to make a big jump as an offensive threat next year. He had a much maligned preseason and got pushed back to 3rd string but in what little action he saw, he did average over 5 yards a carry and 5 yards a catch. With Long and Saffold likely being the Rams' bookends, he should be able to get to the edge next year and maybe a year on the bench puts a little fire into him.

HM: Brockers, Bradford, Quick, Tru Johnson.

I wanna go on a limb and say Chris Givens...6'0 198, has decent size and great speed. I truly believe if he works on his route running better he can be a number 1; expect to see him have close to a 1000 yrds receiving and maybe 7 or 8 TD's baring he stays healthy. My other lock is Bradford; as this is pretty much a make or break year for him so its now or never.