• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most disappointing team?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Texans are the clear choice. They have a roster full of elite talent yet here they are worse team in the NFL possibly. They kind of remind me of the Chiefs and it wouldn't surprise me if they get a decent quarterback that they could have a similar turn around next year.

The Texans have our old second string QB. More was expected of the Falcons, considering the Texans have our QB reject as their guy.

The Falcons were expected by many experts and analysts to even go to the Superbowl this year. This isn't even a contest. The Falcons were by far the most disappointing team in the NFL.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans have our old second string QB. More was expected of the Falcons, considering the Texans have our QB reject as their guy.

The Falcons were expected by many experts and analysts to even go to the Superbowl this year. This isn't even a contest. The Falcons were by far the most disappointing team in the NFL.

I would bet the Texans were picked just as much as the Falcons. And that so called second string QB you are talking about went to the Pro Bowl last year so not like he is some slouch of a quarterback. Plus everybody thought the Texans would easily have a top 5 defense this year plus be playing in what many thought was an easy division. The Texans were the unanimous choice for AFC South division winner where I didn't see that with the Falcons.

Also not sure he was the reject QB you make him out to be considering the Texans gave up 2 2nd round picks which is essentially the value depending on the position of the draft picks of a 1st round pick. So obviously teams saw him as a good quarterback. There are those times that teams have 2 starting caliber quarterbacks on the roster and the Falcons at that time at least felt like they did.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons/Texans

Both are disappointing, yes.

I'd say the Texans more so. They'd finally won a couple playoff games in the last 2 years and seemed to be on the rise. They're also in a worse division, getting to play the Jags, Colts and Titans twice a year and STILL ended up with a worse record than the Falcons who're in the same division as the Saints and Panthers - two playoff bound teams.

The Falcons doubled them up on wins, 4>2.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in order the top 5 would be

1. Lions
2. Texans
3. Falcons
4. Redskins
5. Giants

Texans beat out the falcons in most dissappointing only because the division they play in is worse...

But the lions are the clear most disappointing team because they had the most expected out of them throughout the season... we gave up on the other teams earlier this season...

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, there are a lot of disappointing teams. the texans, redskins, and falcons head the list.

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One point here.....the NFL and its fans EXPECT the Lions to be disappointing - EVERY YEAR. So, when they are....it is no big deal. They are so bad, fans have come to expect crap from them. (One playoff win in FIFTY SIX years. Amazing.)

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions, year after year the suck at being a .500 team

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One point here.....the NFL and its fans EXPECT the Lions to be disappointing - EVERY YEAR. So, when they are....it is no big deal. They are so bad, fans have come to expect crap from them. (One playoff win in FIFTY SIX years. Amazing.)

Yea but this was a different level of dissappointment this season... they controlled that division for a while and then lost 5 of there last 6 games... they were 6 and 3 in a division where the other 2 teams in contention did not even have there all star QBs... for them to choke that bad this season in a winnable division is a total embarassment... Not a lion fan at all, and i love when they lose, but they really took losing to a new level this season...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy...ATL & HOU, I thought ATL would come back to the pack and be 10-6, 11-5...The Texans I thought would do no worse than 11-5.

WAS was fools gold LY imo.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in order the top 5 would be

1. Lions
2. Texans
3. Falcons
4. Redskins
5. Giants

Texans beat out the falcons in most dissappointing only because the division they play in is worse...

But the lions are the clear most disappointing team because they had the most expected out of them throughout the season... we gave up on the other teams earlier this season...

My top 5, from the start of the season expectations.

1. HOU
2. ATL
3. DET
4. DAL
5. NYG

I agree DET was the most disappointing given where they were mid season...but HOU and ATL were expected to at least challenge for the DIV and did a complete flop.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top 5, from the start of the season expectations.

1. HOU
2. ATL
3. DET
4. DAL
5. NYG

I agree DET was the most disappointing given where they were mid season...but HOU and ATL were expected to at least challenge for the DIV and did a complete flop.

But then again, the falcons started off the season without steven jackson... and we knew that preseaosn... Houston, we knew that they were a running team, and there best RB was banged up... the facts that they were not as good as the projections were not that surprising to anyone... Even the analysts would say that they thought the falcons would start off slow...

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anyone list Dallas as a disappointing team? They do what they're doing now every year.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 losses in a row. After winning back-to-back division titles and a playoff game in each of those years.

Not only the biggest disappointment of the season but one of the biggest backwards turnarounds of all time.
This. I would be willing to say that nobody ,expert or novice, saw this coming for the Texans.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans. I didn't really have much expectations for the Redskins.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions, year after year they suck at being a .500 team

:agree: :omg: Tell that to the Dallas Cowboys and their poor fans! Year in and year out they are spoken about as SB contenders only to collapse and fail in Dec.! No lead is safe, whether home or away, superior athletes succumbed to mediocrity and ineptitude when it counts! :wtf2: :omg: :lame: :bawling: :L