1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Cringeworthy Littleleague Experiences

Discussion in 'College Baseball Forum' started by theboardref, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Omar 382

Omar 382 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Like I said, no problems with gays. You're just giving me a certain vibe with your choice of baseball teams, and I think it would be cool if you admitted it.

But all beef aside, good luck to your brother and (if he is out of the closet), tell him congrats. People who come out as gay (especially those who like sports because of the masculine culture they're surrounded with) have my respect for their balls.

2. jwolt92

jwolt92 The voice of fuckin reason

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 391

Coming from the man who's a fan of the team in the city of "brotherly" love...

But no he has and my whole family is cool with it, which was surprising on some accounts

3. Omar 382

Omar 382 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Lol, yeah Philly is really a city just chock full of gay people.

But good for him.

• Like Like x 1
  4. redseat

redseat Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,033

Said it before....

First night game under the lights... I was playing outfield... Ball gets crushed in the air... I see it, I see it... Goes above the lights.... Crap. I don't see it anywhere anymore! I duck, try to find ball.... After what seems like an hour (probably 10 seconds) I turn around... Ball is 15 feet behind me......

Yeah... Since I didn't catch it... It turned into a GRAND SLAM and we lose the game

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. The Derski

The Derski No Fat Chicks Staff Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 935

My little league field was located in what most people consider the hood. One night we're playing and a car backfired in the background and all my teammates hit the deck and put their hands on their head. My brother, me, and another white kid were the only ones standing.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. CatsTopPac

CatsTopPac Wu-Tang Killa Bee

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 100

We used to have games at a place called Bum Park. It was always one of our favorite fields because the homeless people who lived at the park would mosey on over to the outfield fence. There'd be a couple dozen of them and they'd pick sides and cheer for opposite teams, They'd start yelling at each other, and us kids on the field. I remember being in the outfield and having bums yell at me like we just cost them the parlay.

Not sure if it happens anymore, I think they cleared the park because a lot of Tucson knew it as Bum Park. But growing up it was good times for us kids.

Hahaha, looking back though, it was pretty cringeworthy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. RobBase

RobBase Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 50

OK so...I'm in 9th grade, playing city ball, and I'm cheating on my 8th grade girlfriend with this super hot blonde softball girl who plays in the same city league (but for girls). It's the final four. Girl I'm cheating with is there watching. Cheering me on. We're killing this team. I've already hit one homer. I'm feeling great. I hit another homer. I'm running the bases, everyone going wild. Is that my girlfriend and her mom storming the field? Oh fuck. Oh God no. It is. I get to home. My teammates all high five me. Girl I'm cheating with runs up and hugs me. Girl I'm cheating on breaks through wall of teammates, hysterical, balling, swinging on me, swinging on girl I'm cheating with, umpire like WTF. Game delay. More crying, her mom goes in trunk of car....every photo, stupid stuffed animal, mixed tape and love note I wrote over 9 months is now shredded, in a garbage bag. Now ex girlfriend dumps it all on field. Shit everywhere. They finally leave. I lost both girls (girl I was cheating with had no idea I had girlfriend) but we won game and championship week later.

Sorry Angie! (and Michelle)

• Funny Funny x 3