• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most annoying song ever made in your opinion

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Joe Walsh. The rest er fhegs. Henley and Frey prolly buttfuck each other while playing the bongos and aligning their chakras.

:happy:

They my be Dbags, but I like their music. It's pretty hard for a rock band to make music that I like, so that's saying something.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about this?

A great choice for this thread, no doubt. But it's still better than the high pitched screamers that make up most rock singers. At least I could tell the singer was a man simply by voice.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great choice for this thread, no doubt. But it's still better than the high pitched screamers that make up most rock singers. At least I could tell the singer was a man simply by voice.

Don't knock it til you try it. Their shows are fucking awesome.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't knock it til you try it. Their shows are fucking awesome.

I listened to the first minute of the song. I tried it.

I'm sure their awesome to their target audience, but they ain't my style. The subject of my avatar is as close to that as I'll get unless you count someone like Pantera.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Supertramp song with a bunch of adjectives in it. The Logical song I think. Do not like.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to the first minute of the song. I tried it.

I'm sure their awesome to their target audience, but they ain't my style. The subject of my avatar is as close to that as I'll get unless you count someone like Pantera.

They aren't really about their music, as much as they are about their shows. The are shock rock x 10. Like Alice Cooper on crack.

from wiki..

Stage performance[edit]
The band's characteristic costumes are generally made of foam latex, styrofoam, and hardened rubber. The costumes cover very little of the band members' bodies; the bare parts are accentuated with makeup. They further their production in concert by spraying their audiences with fluids. Most of the fluids are made of water and powdered food coloring which, for the most part, flakes off or washes out easily. The thicker fluids are made from a clear seaweed extract called carrageenan which is also used in ice cream and milkshakes. Gwar does not use syrups or stage blood because they dry solid and can damage the band's costumes.

Another trademark of Gwar's live show is their mutilations of celebrities and figures in current events. Victims have included O. J. Simpson, John Kerry, Mike Tyson, every American President since Ronald Reagan, Jerry Garcia, Pope John Paul II, Osama Bin Laden, Michael Jackson, Al Gore, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Paris Hilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Adolf Hitler, Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson, Jerry Springer, Mr. Lordi, Sarah Palin, Snooki, Mitt Romney, Pope Francis, Justin Bieber, Tony Abbott and many others. The band also makes frequent references to political and historical figures, fantasy literature, and mythology. For instance, the song "Whargoul" makes reference to Minas Morgul as well as the eternal warrior of Michael Moorcock. Gwar also has many references to H. P. Lovecraft themes (Antarctica, Yig, Giant Penguins, Fleshy Insanities, etc.). In addition, the title of their fifth album Ragnarok comes from Norse mythology. They were nominated for two Grammys, one for Best Metal Performance "S.F.W." and one for Best Long Form Music Video "Phallus in Wonderland". The band also performed fire dancing until the character "Slymenstra Hymen" left the band.

shows are like 10 bucks. something to see

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't really about their music, as much as they are about their shows. The are shock rock x 10. Like Alice Cooper on crack.

from wiki..

Stage performance[edit]
The band's characteristic costumes are generally made of foam latex, styrofoam, and hardened rubber. The costumes cover very little of the band members' bodies; the bare parts are accentuated with makeup. They further their production in concert by spraying their audiences with fluids. Most of the fluids are made of water and powdered food coloring which, for the most part, flakes off or washes out easily. The thicker fluids are made from a clear seaweed extract called carrageenan which is also used in ice cream and milkshakes. Gwar does not use syrups or stage blood because they dry solid and can damage the band's costumes.

Another trademark of Gwar's live show is their mutilations of celebrities and figures in current events. Victims have included O. J. Simpson, John Kerry, Mike Tyson, every American President since Ronald Reagan, Jerry Garcia, Pope John Paul II, Osama Bin Laden, Michael Jackson, Al Gore, John McCain, Hillary Clinton, Paris Hilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Adolf Hitler, Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson, Jerry Springer, Mr. Lordi, Sarah Palin, Snooki, Mitt Romney, Pope Francis, Justin Bieber, Tony Abbott and many others. The band also makes frequent references to political and historical figures, fantasy literature, and mythology. For instance, the song "Whargoul" makes reference to Minas Morgul as well as the eternal warrior of Michael Moorcock. Gwar also has many references to H. P. Lovecraft themes (Antarctica, Yig, Giant Penguins, Fleshy Insanities, etc.). In addition, the title of their fifth album Ragnarok comes from Norse mythology. They were nominated for two Grammys, one for Best Metal Performance "S.F.W." and one for Best Long Form Music Video "Phallus in Wonderland". The band also performed fire dancing until the character "Slymenstra Hymen" left the band.

shows are like 10 bucks. something to see

I go to a lot of concerts just to get drunk, if it's a bucket list concert, I'm usually just in awe to be in the same building as one of my heroes. But in either case, the I'm always going for the music when you get down to it. I doubt I'd have a good time at one of their shows, but if you ever fly down to Georgia to attend one their shows, I'll go with you so you can prove me wrong.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go to a lot of concerts just to get drunk, if it's a bucket list concert, I'm usually just in awe to be in the same building as one of my heroes. But in either case, the I'm always going for the music when you get down to it. I doubt I'd have a good time at one of their shows, but if you ever fly down to Georgia to attend one their shows, I'll go with you so you can prove me wrong.

Oh man, we would have fun at a Celine Dion concert. Guaran-fucking-teed.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, we would have fun at a Celine Dion concert. Guaran-fucking-teed.

Only because I'd be laughing at you as you sing along with every song because you know every one by heart.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything and everything by REM and The Smashing Pumpkins..

Whoever signed those fucking no talent tards to record deals should be shot. Any DJ that spins one of their tunes should be shot twice.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only because I'd be laughing at you as you sing along with every song because you know every one by heart.

I would intentionally memorize em' beforehand just so I could. Shit would be funny.