• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's Official Bitch About tHe Warriors Superthread

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling no one will watch the Rockets beat the Warriors this year.
I doubt that. But I hope you are right that San Antonio can knock them out before they can get to the Warriors. I think you are reaching with that thought but a lot will depend on the health of Kawhi Leonard.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deserve?

You don’t deserve jack shit.
They owe us effort. Effort takes no talent. Its the least they can do. Your assertion that they owe us nothing is absurd. They owe us their very livlihood. We pay their salaries.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They owe us effort. Effort takes no talent. Its the least they can do. Your assertion that they owe us nothing is absurd. They owe us their very livlihood. We pay their salaries.

The amount of entitlement you have as a "fan" is astounding.

Please just stop watching all together.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you point out to me where that is written in a contract?

If you go to a game, you DESERVE to see a game. That’s it. You do not DESERVE to see any kind of extraordinary effort.

If, at the end of the game, you feel you did not get your dollar’s worth, you are more than welcome to not come back. If you do, however, come back, you have told them that you find the transaction agreeable.

The Warriors do not DESERVE your patronage. You do not DESERVE their effort.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you point out to me where that is written in a contract?

If you go to a game, you DESERVE to see a game. That’s it. You do not DESERVE to see any kind of extraordinary effort.

If, at the end of the game, you feel you did not get your dollar’s worth, you are more than welcome to not come back. If you do, however, come back, you have told them that you find the transaction agreeable.

The Warriors do not DESERVE your patronage. You do not DESERVE their effort.
It doesn't have to be written in a contract to be binding. There are clearly understood agreements in a contract even if they are not written down. They are so obvious that they need not be written down. Giving full effort is one.
Could you imagine a scenario in a breach of contract court case where the plaintiff who got fired or cut said "I did not know I had to give my best effort in order to stay employed"? Come on; it wouldn't happen.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban

Just curious has there ever been a team in history, in any sport, that has given 100% effort at all times? Furthermore is there a team that you would say you had respect for in terms of their effort and production?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban

Just curious has there ever been a team in history, in any sport, that has given 100% effort at all times? Furthermore is there a team that you would say you had respect for in terms of their effort and production?
The New England Patriots. No matter who goes down or what happens they always do their very best to win. If you have a chance watch an ESPN special called "Do Your Job", please do. Its about the Patriots team that beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. The amount of effort and preparation each piece of the team did is incredible.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The New England Patriots. No matter who goes down or what happens they always do their very best to win. If you have a chance watch an ESPN special called "Do Your Job", please do. Its about the Patriots team that beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. The amount of effort and preparation each piece of the team did is incredible.

The Patriots? You mean the team that has had scandal after scandal? The team that video taped it's opponents practices? You mean the team that went undefeated during the regular season, then lost in the superbowl?

Hate to break it to you, but they've had letdowns too. But it's ok to give them a pass because you have the Niners as your "team".

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots? You mean the team that has had scandal after scandal? The team that video taped it's opponents practices? You mean the team that went undefeated during the regular season, then lost in the superbowl?

Hate to break it to you, but they've had letdowns too. But it's ok to give them a pass because you have the Niners as your "team".
That's the one. That's what I call maximum effort. Who else goes to all that trouble to win? As the great Leo Durocher said, "If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin".
I do remember that flukey ass ball-stuck-on-the-helmet catch that cost them that game. It takes something like that to beat a team that gives that much effort like the Patriots.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant after getting ejected last night.

“The ref was trying to get me”

No he wasn’t. Shut up and please stop becoming the most annoying and whiny people in the league. Just shut up. The whining across the league is out of control and Durant is leading the charge.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant after getting ejected last night.

“The ref was trying to get me”

No he wasn’t. Shut up and please stop becoming the most annoying and whiny people in the league. Just shut up. The whining across the league is out of control and Durant is leading the charge.

Agree. He's caught up in his own feelings right now. Durant needs to just STFU and get back to hooping. Steph, IMO, gets the least calls of any superstar in the league and even he doesn't have nearly as many tech's. If he's not complaining to the point of getting tossed, neither should Durant.

I think across the board the entire league and the refs are having issues this year. And it's the fault of both, IMO. I feel like the players are being overly whiny and the refs are having a shorter leash. Something needs to be done to address this in the off-season.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Durant become such a whiny little bitch? He's been kicked out of more games this year than any team's players combined. Its so silly. He never used to be like this. He was kicked out once on 10 years and now 4 times already this year.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a player has shown over a 10 year career to not be a hot head, but now has been tossed 4 times in one season, isn’t at least possible to assume that maybe HE isn’t the problem?

If Dreymond gets tossed, that goes along with his reputation, and you move on. If Livingston gets tossed, you have to look a little deeper.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Durant become such a whiny little bitch? He's been kicked out of more games this year than any team's players combined. Its so silly. He never used to be like this. He was kicked out once on 10 years and now 4 times already this year.

Don't agree with you much but you're dead on here. Compare to 2 or 3 years ago, he is now such a whiny bitch.

Easy guy to dislike when he's on the court

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't agree with you much but you're dead on here. Compare to 2 or 3 years ago, he is now such a whiny bitch.

Easy guy to dislike when he's on the court
...And that frickin hoodie he wears in warmups or while on the bench....what the fuck is up with that? Does he think he's some kind of gangster?