• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock drafts. Narrowing it down.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly either approach whether Was, keeps the fifth pick or acquires more draft selections, could work. Same time, if Scott MC chooses the wrong players it won't matter which approach he uses.

We'll find out during the season when his players take field.

by the way welcome to the board and we are glad to have you :suds:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do a lot of free lance movie reviews for online sites. I just wrote a pretty good review of American Sniper.

Next week I"m going to go see the movie.

Point taken, but understand this, even if you saw the movie 10 times and knew every line and nuance, if you hated war, the idea of war and anything associated with war, any objective or subjective review that you've written or will write will be affected by those views.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point taken, but understand this, even if you saw the movie 10 times and knew every line and nuance, if you hated war, the idea of war and anything associated with war, any objective or subjective review that you've written or will write will be affected by those views.

Interesting you say that because the reason my wife and I have not seen the movie is we are tired of seeing killing every night on the news. But the point I was making obviously was it's kind of strange for a guy to project a draft prospect who he has not even studied yet.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what i want to know is who the hell loves war ? i guarantee you the people who go to fight it dont

hopefully people will get out of the world of theory and join the real one

point is mcshay shouldnt be projecting anyone to us unless he has studied him

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does Kiper have Ray and Gregory as DEs?

From what most say about Gregory, he will fill in with at least another 20 pounds. I could see him being a DE. I don't know how much more Ray can fill in. He is a thicker, guy who has lined up a lot at defensive tackle. Not really sure what Kiper projects Ray to be at the NFL level.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i want to know is who the hell loves war ? i guarantee you the people who go to fight it dont

hopefully people will get out of the world of theory and join the real one

point is mcshay shouldnt be projecting anyone to us unless he has studied him

I've taken note of the fact that you are retired military, I did 6 years and guarantee you that there were dudes who served that loved the hunt and the kill. War, in my case 'nam was just a means to that end for them. Then there are those who profit from war and others who became of political leanings love the idea of imposing military might upon others. I personally hated every minute that I spent in country and I believe you will agree to that, but make no mistake there are plenty of people who love war, some as mentioned actually do fight in them.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting you say that because the reason my wife and I have not seen the movie is we are tired of seeing killing every night on the news. But the point I was making obviously was it's kind of strange for a guy to project a draft prospect who he has not even studied yet.

I agree, but if you think about it just a bit more, why would he attach his name and professional rep. to this? Eliminating all logical reasons, leaves illogical ones which are generally based on personal or sociological biases. Isn't it possible that his projection, especially not having studied him, was indeed illogical in nature and therefore based on either a personal or sociological bias? BTW: if you have a better explanation, I would certainly love to hear it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've taken note of the fact that you are retired military, I did 6 years and guarantee you that there were dudes who served that loved the hunt and the kill. War, in my case 'nam was just a means to that end for them. Then there are those who profit from war and others who became of political leanings love the idea of imposing military might upon others. I personally hated every minute that I spent in country and I believe you will agree to that, but make no mistake there are plenty of people who love war, some as mentioned actually do fight in them.

i think they were putting up a front or their was something mentally wrong with them . i have been in 7 theaters of war and i never met anyone that "loved it "